The Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade

inshadowofyou

Questions  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade?

• Yes, I'm interested!
    • I need more information before deciding.
    • No, it's not for me.
    • Maybe, I'd like to learn more.
  2. 2. Are you intrigued by the path of the Assassin and a clandestine brotherhood?

• Absolutely, sign me up!
    • I'd like to learn more about it.
    • Not really my thing.
  3. 3. Do you value neutrality and pursuing clandestine interests?

• Yes, I embrace the idea.
    • I'm open to exploring it further.
    • No, I prefer more straightforward pursuits.
  4. 4. Are you willing to contribute Mina (funds) to support our covert operations?

• Yes, I can provide financial support.
    • I'd like to know more about the financial commitment.
    • Financial support isn't feasible for me.
  5. 5. Are you ready to help us establish a hidden base for our secrets and plans?

• I'm enthusiastic about it!
    • Tell me more about the base and its requirements.
    • I'm not sure I can contribute to that.

Introduction

The Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade, a clandestine order shrouded in centuries-old mystery and enigma, exists to maintain equilibrium in a world fraught with conflicts and chaos. Originating from the shadows, its inception is lost in the annals of history. Some believe it emerged in response to the growing power struggles among guilds and kingdoms, while others suggest it has always existed as an underground force, silently influencing the world.

The Creed

At the heart of the Brotherhood lies its creed, "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." This guiding principle has been passed down through generations, representing the essence of their existence. It encourages members to question conventional wisdom, challenge established authorities, and operate with unshackled agency. It serves as a reminder that truth is often elusive, and reality is shaped by those who hold power.

Maintaining Equilibrium

Unlike traditional guilds and orders, the Brotherhood does not champion justice or seek power. Its core mission is to ensure that no single force disrupts the delicate balance of their world. Their clandestine techniques, rituals, and history are meticulously chronicled in the Codex—an ancient tome known only to its members. This Codex serves as a repository of knowledge and wisdom, outlining their unique training methods, code of conduct, and the secrets of their shadowy craft.

Throughout history, the Brotherhood has played a pivotal role in shaping world events, often from behind the scenes. Their skilled operatives have prevented catastrophic conflicts and maintained equilibrium, yet their actions have always remained hidden from public view, leaving only whispers and legends in their wake.

Rebuilding the Brotherhood

In recent times, the Brotherhood has faced a period of decline, with Vaelor Darkthorn becoming the last surviving member. With unwavering determination, Vaelor seeks to breathe new life into this ancient order. He calls out to kindred souls, individuals who share their vision and are willing to embrace the clandestine path.

The Brotherhood stands as a neutral force, following its own agenda that transcends conventional affiliations. Their unity is defined by their steadfast devotion to maintaining equilibrium and the pursuit of shared interests. While they seldom tip the scales in favor of justice, their actions are guided by the imperative need to preserve balance in a world constantly teetering on the edge.

Join the Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade

I am Vaelor Darkthorn, the last surviving member of our enigmatic order—the Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade. We seek new comrades to rekindle our legacy. Do you yearn for a clandestine brotherhood where equilibrium reigns supreme and camaraderie blends seamlessly with secrecy? Are you drawn to the path of the Assassin, embracing neutrality and pursuing clandestine interests?

We are unlike any other, operating beyond guilds or kingdoms, solely dedicated to our hidden objectives. Answer this call and help us revive the Brotherhood of the Hidden Blade, etching our names into the tapestry of history.

Vaelor Darkthorn (Discord: vintagegermanium) "Seek knowledge in the shadows, for therein lies the path to enlightenment." - Anonymous

Unbenannt.png

Edited by inshadowofyou

Spoiler

I tried to do something similar a while ago, I wish you the best of luck, dont listen to those who laugh at you is my advice

Moderator Comments

Spoiler

This is a roleplay sub-forum, remember to spoiler OOC comments and refrain from posting memes and/or denigrating comments.

Messages open for one hour - two hours (i will respond tommorow if  if i get an message  in like 3 hours)

Spoiler

cool concept and I wish you the best of luck with what you want to do in lotc!

As an ex-assassin who's guild had to go spy, I wish you best of luck! assassin jobs are hard to find and harder to complete (people dont tend to like death too much)