SIGRUN'S SOLUTION TO THE NORLANDIC ISSUE.

xMuted

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

ᛋᛁᚷᚱᚢᚾ ᛁᛋ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛒᛖᛋᛏ

SIGRUN’S SOLUTION TO THE NORLANDIC ISSUE.

ᛋᛁᚷᚱᚢᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᚢᛏᚢᚱᛖ ᚺᛖᚱᛟ ᛟᚠ ᛞᚢᚾᚷᚱᛁᛗᛗ

In the year 147 of the Second Age, I, Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart accompanied some Haelun’orian friends to the Vale.

As per usual when I visit the Vale, some combat eventually sprouted into a full blown battle featuring Urguan and Haelun’or do battle against the combined forces of Norland and The Vale.

Under my supreme prowess as a military commander, I have honoured Dungrimm and defeated the enemies with extreme honour and combat skill shown on the battlefield.

I, Grand Marshal Sigrun Ireheart declare to the honourable dwarves of Urguan declare that I am the brightest military mind of our times, and have assured peace with Norland by my own hands.

Y4Ia6krfdV__Egb_kCDsogRTwKQApKzxu-mKIKVSvvE6iARTQaum6qxkn9bq4KhX09nFsEfvzJV71aRJaC513MI_0fMCELRj45XJC44T1Pm2_LM36Mee3BxJ93tvUnLX5NcQvfxqkizsOucj2zBG8ps

[!]
An artistic rendition of Sigrun in his younger years.

Signed,

Sigrun ‘Dragonslayer’ Ireheart

Grand Marshal of Urguan, Grand Champion of Urguan,
Dragonslayer, Priest of Dungrimm.
Ellenore,

High Keeper of The Sacred Flame, 

Master of the Order of the First Flame, Righteous Servant of the Red Lord, Loyal Adherent to the Ashen Way.

[!] A copy of another missive is stapled to the bottom.

Spoiler

A retired Rhunlord stirs from his slumber far in the north as he hears word of the Ireheart's achievements. "Eh? Avar avenged? Harhar- I'd like to see gray and orange on the dark walls of Norland- but this'll do Sigrun," he remarks as he stuffs the missive into his pocket and pulls himself to stand. "This'll do."

"Well done, as alwehs Sigrun. Et only took a grand marshal da' looked more intimidating befur Norland foinalleh dropped da charade ov claiming victoreh ova everehfing." Angr laughs to himself on a distant mountain campsite, before serving himself a bowl of his iconic pigs feet stew.