Call for a New Convocation of the Society of St. Everard

yopplwasupxxx

CZ-e2WvRZqK6xzA6RXmn5D2D1wPUpb6BpDyqYRgSRtJQD9-g0PgOjg8_y6B8YsJPoRtdTKQemdBe5tG-iIZPWeILa4k6BNiWFRGQyLKW-RqpXDdVwGh-_Pbw5SQB28z4cT89YFL4

"To fellow historians, scholars, and philosophers of the realms of Humanity,

Peace upon you and your house, with Earnest Love of Man. I promulgate this notice throughout the cities of Horen's ilk in order to gauge interest in the resurrection of the ancient historical society known as the Society of St. Everard. First formed by a gathering of diverse members of humanity's great cultures, it has existed in one form or another either as an independent association during times when the human nations stood divided or as an institution patroned by the Holy Orenian Emperors. I have attached some of the former iterations of the group below, in order to give you a general idea of its ideals and mission:

As written in its original constitution:

'The society takes its name from the ancient Saint Everard, a stalwart defender of the Church and protector of learning during the luddite and decadent Sheffield monarchy. However, despite its name, the order is a collection of private lay individuals of different nations, bound to no particular crown or institution, but rather the preservation of unbiased knowledge and truth. Its members dedicate themselves to the numerous missions of the order, which include different sects of human culture or society in need of record.'

If you have interest in participating in the virtuous task of preserving the history of humanity and engaging in scholarly discourse on the wide-ranging subjects of historiography, genealogy, theology, and philosophy, please considering writing a letter to myself ((discord: yopplwasup)) or joining us in a planned dinner at the keep of Isaakev in Haense to discuss reconstituting the society. Details on the event can be found below:

Keep of Isaakev, Haense

image.png

((X: -1078 Z:-35))

((Saturday, Sept 30th at 3pm EST))

I hope to hear from my fellow scholars soon.

Prophet's Blessings,

Amleth van der Grendok"

Otto, the Lord Speaker of Haense, plans to attend with his newly born St. Otto Spaniel Puppy.

Demetrius Barrow nudges his wife. @JoanOfArc

Upon hearing of the convocation, Marcus would begin writing a letter to Amleth van der Grendok

5 hours ago, Nectorist said:

Demetrius Barrow nudges his wife. @JoanOfArc

Milena replied to her husband with a puzzled expression, "They wish to hold a meeting in the middle of nowhere?" She then turned a bit around, grabbing her cross and a few books, "Well, I doubt a few scholars will kill us dead."

John VIII, sunbathing upon his Orenian flag towel on the beach in the seven skies, peers down as the descendants continue their trials. "Isn't that just something, Sir Charles?" @sergisala .  He smiles, adding "this generation is not without its ideologies. What do you think will happen next?"