To Confront a Crisis

Wavey

SsZkPshc4AeE2OEdB_ekuPC_zBwg29qoeJ4q8SvTE9VY4UFGccxwdHWr6JsvVUgC5oK8jDrh8f31FhAvdMUH2ieb6qRNfabHdJmLClMsE-htbHfr-HkxG-5A_pL1TzEgmbZ6oPw_CZX_Vx0em6LWAt4

TO CONFRONT A CRISIS

A Message of Unwavering Resolve

Islnooo6wiDDvnBmPRyHHsd3ahtq3-cXwkOL3dqCMCg-73XPvMCYcEuSI-WRP4JA0SAn0bbDvFK7bPdp_hIQUc-HrmAi-ohYGnV14IPdpKJw02UUXrsn97ybVZWWqk_E7OGI0ylGPlHe76msFqgMu24

Issued by the Viceroyal Crown

On Sigismund's End, In the Year of 1943

REwplln2se7-rmVF1jMH6VmMmD8fWM9XGieY644VjwKJ2yNf6zYvysDb8d_tCZtjoglh7j4ykICwh59ilaFCNXTaMNEY3TkMTSyCeLhY-AXbfTEfB8qtnHiFYAT7VBQJgLEyL1pjCxd7oqakXPVQhBA

To the Hyspian people, 

It is time for us to raise our blades and prepare our steeds. We shall meet at the Viceroyal manor in Valdev. The Viceroy-Emeritus has been captured by godless individuals in the name of greed and chaos. And in consequence, they have the audacity to send a note of demands:

A Blood-Stained Ransom

This reprehensible act shall not be taken lightly. Nor will we bow to their avaricious demands for ransom.

They dare to threaten me and my family. They dare to mock us, the Hyspian community, and expect for us to be complacent to their demands. Little do they know that they have merely poked and prodded the goliath into mere annoyance and filled it with terrible resolve.

From this day forth, no negotiations shall be made for the return of Francisco Javier de Pelear amongst these faithless terrorists.

My father will return with our efforts. But in the process, no mercy will be shown to the culprits.

To the avaricious abductors I say to you: 

We will find you. We will save Francisco; And when we do, you shall not be saved. 

Spoiler

OOC: We will be hosting a meeting at 6 pm EST today at the Viceroyal Manor in Valdev, Haense (Trelkasriet II)

SsZkPshc4AeE2OEdB_ekuPC_zBwg29qoeJ4q8SvTE9VY4UFGccxwdHWr6JsvVUgC5oK8jDrh8f31FhAvdMUH2ieb6qRNfabHdJmLClMsE-htbHfr-HkxG-5A_pL1TzEgmbZ6oPw_CZX_Vx0em6LWAt4

Signed,

His Highness, Cesar II,
Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca and Del’mar, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear

"Hyspia rides to war." Javier II de Pelear said as he returned from his pilgrimage just in time to save his Father.

Meanwhile Javier I de Pelear and Cesar I de Pelear both smile upon their descendant as he takes no shit from kidnappers.

"Finally that Hyspian vassal comissions a proper coat of arms!" Antonious exclaimed "Looking Good"

Edited by Hunnic