Off-duty Encounter

While diligently organizing the Centurion's reports, your meticulous efforts come to a pause as you stumble upon a substantial document that immediately seizes your focus.

Centurion: Faelion Arather
Activity: Off-duty Encounter

The encounter with [Redacted] unfolded as follows:
The first time I met [Redacted], he spoke in cryptic phrases. He wore a perpetual grin and openly displayed his metallic claws. [Redacted] often spoke about death and a concept he called "greater death." He even urged me not to fear him, as he claimed not to embody the death he discussed. Cautiously, I observed [Redacted]'s countenance, which seemed to radiate with a golden glow as I instinctively stepped back. In response, [Redacted] attempted to draw nearer to me. As I maintained my distance, a sudden flash of pain struck me when [Redacted] projected a golden lance of light through my head. My vision was flooded with strange imagery: a vast darkness, a massive lizard, an abnormally large bat, and an indescribable squirming mass of flesh. I also heard voices, though their meaning eluded me. They uttered, "Near to us. Far from us." The images eventually collapsed, leaving me in a void of profound darkness and emptiness. The pain in my head gradually subsided.

Gasping for breath, I found myself on all fours, retching, unsure if it was a vision or a complex illusion. As I slowly recovered, Tiwari approached me to inquire about the situation. Weakly, I recounted my experience to Tiwari, who subsequently confronted [Redacted]. I remained too overwhelmed to recollect the specifics of their exchange. While regaining my composure, I noticed [Redacted] brandishing a pure-white, opaque blade, its edge pointed at Tiwari.

As [Redacted] advanced toward Tiwari, I swiftly raised my shield to block his path. Positioning myself between [Redacted] and Tiwari, I lost sight of Tiwari's actions behind me. I distinctly remember Tiwari cautioning [Redacted] against any rash moves. [Redacted] stepped back but began to emit an intense radiance, with flames swirling around his form and coalescing near the tip of his blade. In my peripheral vision, I observed that our confrontation had drawn a growing crowd of onlookers. Tiwari scolded [Redacted] for challenging a Centurion Officer and expressed disbelief at his actions. Another voice from behind me ordered [Redacted] to back off. Fearing further escalation, I firmly grasped my lance with my free hand and warned [Redacted] that his actions could lead to a criminal charge. [Redacted] complied but redirected his magical energy towards the direction of a retreating spectator. A towering column of flames soared harmlessly over a spectator's head, dissipating approximately 10 meters away into thin air.

With continued efforts to de-escalate the situation, the incident concluded without further trouble.

Meira would read this and not have a single clue as to what she just read. She looks around to the fox and moth that she was with that day and says "Le's go play in da flower fields!" as she now places the moth in the flower crown and skips off to the flower fields.