THE HARVEST FESTIVAL

THE HARVEST FESTIVAL

Xnf8RzErEpku_aZdEqciiQqW0OEcL2HByD83tQVhqfya_RxVU_vdauc6Qbb3gPiRE29nPX62q6Bs-PXca9vIHecJvbR0cLBhOKlAADfMp4U58cv1uRclltlf3RDuYvQeaRp-y81ZrLKJHiea4I8I_9w

KPo1s1LD6OV00S-92m4B95y0CUMNCxwHyjqnWAghyDKrzNbUAQ0QXW9TT4N1CV_Uwa6fbgRBNDXRA4XteuWIpyPkV42asXu5X6PNFlEL-UJ4JL4ZNFWLAy1Dqp_t6_oq9FyR62LTw9ARh7amkLtpZ2M

During a large meal with his many guests, Arijoutsi hatched the bright idea of hosting a harvest festival where the brightest and strongest cultivators of the soil across all the land could showcase their hard work. Thus, invitations were sent out by courier to every corner plausible.

In the message the following are promised;

A stall or tent for anyone willing to showcase their hard work.

Merriments such as goat wrestling and a famous clown.

Plenty of cabbage.

The sharing of wondrous ideas.

Everything else is a surprise for later.

Invitations are sent by courier to;

The denizens of Lemon Hill

The denizens of Novkursain

The Cingedoz

The wee-folk of Dúnfarthing

Any good folk of stout heart

Spoiler

Event to be held on 7th of October this saturday at 3 PM EST. If this date does not work for most of the invitees, it can be changed.

If you wish for a stall to barter your goods from contact me in game or in discord. You'll find me here on the discords; https://discord.gg/AmYrA2TWWu And my username in game is Valkealainen.

"Ah focken love cabbages" illiterate peasant Antonious shouted upon hearing of the missive.