[PK] ~°•Eloisee's Final Letters•°~

Aimy_lol

Spoiler

Eloisee's Will (Letter 8/8)
[Stacks of manilla paper, wrinkled and stained with blood and tears. It seemed as if it was held and kept in Eloisee’s hands for quite some time before tucking it into her pockets.]

I feel my time has finally come to an end.. I sit here by the creek of the river and stare out into the distance for the shadows of Minitz. It’s so close, yet so far at the same time. If only my condition had gotten better, things would have had a turn of events. I would get onto a boat right now and cross my way over, I could finally come home and embrace my family that I have not seen in a while. Then again, I’ve gotten too far to the point of regaining my health that even if I did have any strength left, it would be a waste as I would not make it over past the halfway mark where the river gets violent. 

It’s cold here, how drastic the weather could be from just across the river. The Franks set me free but I’m not even capable of leaving. What cruel people they truly are despite offering hospitality to me over all these months..I want to rest now, just..rest somewhere. A nice spot so I can see the last sunrise. If I were to die, I want to give the inheritance of the tribe and my nobility title of Baroness of Fernweh to Adelaide, the only child whomst stayed beside me all those years. I want all the next heirs to be composed of strong women, not men. Give a little change of scenery..The least they could do for an old woman dying in an unknown place is to keep her will and respect for it. During that, I want her father to be by her side and assist her in any way. If I was granted any land, I want my husband, Myrios, to take it and do whatever it is he wants from his own wishes. As for the next chefarzt, I would like Robert to take over since he is by far wiser than I ever was, and far more odd and strange. For the tavern, well good luck Rakasha, I’m sure you’ll do well. If I die before I make it back to Minitz, I want a small boat filled with candles, just for sentimentals, close by to the memorial, and myself to be buried like any other Minitzer in the graveyard. I trust whoever takes care of my will will honor it with respect and carry it out well. I have no reason to be picky, so long as I can rest in peace. I truly hope that my disappearance didn’t cause any hindrance in any way, I can’t imagine the things you all went through against the Franks. Please, be safe and live your life well. The world is like a small seed, nothing will grow and change unless you care and nurture it. Change the world. 

For the best (of the moments I have left),

t92hi_FcX_zK0ziT3zg_akNN78JPEDpiT3gPqBvND6p0ib5ZJfzmofONH-XCn809RqVLtK-cjtPCnm2OpXNGBc999fMiG4Z6AbH2hBA16ao88nQTFAONO5rQG4rKPMsYMrmhFbKXANcPsNTD43A6xA0 

Letter to the Children (Letter 3/8)
[On the letter were pressed flowers, decorated around the borders of the paper. Hearts could be seen drawn around as well.]

Oh, my bunches of farm animals I have, 

I hope you aren’t too saddened by the news bearing my sudden disappearance and my unexpected death. Far too short is the time we have together and the moments we could have had together as a family. Many things I wish to say, but not enough words to express how I feel. I wish I could say my last goodbyes to all of you. Before I go, I wanted to let you know of my love for each and every one of you. Though I may have not always been the best at being a mother, I hoped that my time with you had been mostly filled with good memories. Ich liebe du, don’t forget mich. 

To Tibalt, the first surprise I had when marrying your father. I never knew that I would be handed the task of being a mother and unprepared at that. At times I feel lost as to what I should do or what I should say to comfort and support you in your times of mischievous and painful days. I admit, I have not been a good mother to you, but to this day I miss you terribly and I hope that wherever you are, you are living a better and happy life. To Adelaide, my only biological child, I know that your future is filled with many unimaginable capabilities. Though you are strong-minded in never letting go of something you truly believe in easily to others who oppose you, deep within you are kind-hearted and never turned a blind eye to anyone, even to your enemy. This is something many fail to see, but I’m proud you learn to never judge someone by just their cover. To Eloise, when I first met you, I’ve always wondered how a girl with such fire in her heart was able to manage through all those years until. You are silly and goofy, but strong in many different ways. You never fail to amaze me with the many personalities you exhibit. You are just like the wind, blowing in many directions, and carrying the sound of the sea. The sound of thunderous rumbling waves and the soft, calm peace of tranquil water in the eve of the night. To Calla, the most calm and collected child, you are always in control of your emotions and actions. Though our time together has been the shortest, you have taught me the most of being a mother. I hope you continue to be who you truly are and never let anyone else tell you otherwise. Like the soft clouds in the sky can bring in gentle rain, I hope you never stop caring for those around you and continue to show great kindness and compassion. To the cookie children, those of you who have received by special baked cookies over the years, I hope you found comfort in those cookies, and learned that there may be times when things seems rough, but know that in spite of these challenges, you are more than capable of being someone even far greater than you can imagine. Just know that it’s even alright to ask for help when it seems too much.

I know time is just a fragment of a moment in history and that how you present yourself to the world, whether you want to go off remembered or to just live a simple life where nothing else mattered in the world, but I truly wish I would at least be remembered as someone who once was a part of something bigger. So, change the world and live a life you always wanted for yourself.

For the best, 

mH6JaiSy3p32Be493s1_gEesl8URpTYiQ02e7lzMT6zc4RRCkQkvWthcr_gvH2Ke7gRPIJcDKQjJCpyQoVCSWaQcFqadcJsz42OScbPeu84L0am6PF53PEzeeVexfifjiPQNd5UEqX19DoY9i6q2W2g

Letter to Myrios (Letter 4/8)
[On the back of the letter was a deep red lipstick stain from Eloisee’s last kiss to her husband. Hearts and stars were drawn on the paper.]

Hello Myrios,

It seems I am leaving first before you. What such irony, to see my fate is similar to my mother. Dying from an incurable illness, and alone as my last moments draw near. But at least, I have you who was far much better than any other guys I've met. (Especially my father.) Though our meetings never match up occasionally as you are always on your trips around the world, it was still nice to know that you will come back home and visit when you get the chance to. (You need to stop leaving too much, you nearly missed out on the big events!) At one point, I thought you were off to find some other lady because of your occasional disappearance, but I think you were just really just bad at hiding the fact you always get lost coming home. We should've gone on more picnic dates, or spent time together talking over tea from hours from sunset to sunrise. No matter that, now that it's in the past. It was very flattering whenever you did present me with such simple, thoughtful gifts that you handcrafted yourself. It made me feel your love though you don’t show it often. I just want to let you know that, I appreciate you being there for me when it counts, and your honesty, loyalty, and thoughtfulness throughout the years. You were, and always will be, my one true love. I'm truly glad I got to marry you. (Compared to the other crazy men of Minitz) I missed you terribly, and being separated from you in such an odd place has made me realize how lonely I was before. I truly hope that you continue to keep going on your search, finding what it was you had been looking for your whole life. I’ll never forget the fond memories we shared together, in sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer, and in better and worse. I have nothing much left to say to you. Be well and live a long life for me. Oh, and I love you, but I'm still salty. ♡

For the best,

hu4v2oZc0NljxH8HOpG48SN731xTkn8UELDIz5ITGD78bEoDXS7wYNHsnEISkLJ-uUddfXN6OvGOWVEm9BSIz8DM1THeqq0g7phMRC082YRnKyCC3ZD2VI3HXgOwPXwvVmI4GdFaQnwW1O12sXZug1s

Spoiler

I Just want to say thank you for making this journey fun and memorable, being that it is my very first persona that I had ever made. Thank you to those who showed up to see Eloisee's final moments, and being able to be a part of her last piece of memory as she leaves this world. It means so much to me to see how much people came around to say bye and show their love to her. I want to thank @Toodles6@Miniguy15736@HugoAnterofor their help in setting this up with me.

Edited by Aimy_lol

Ludolf Barclay shed a tear as another one of his friend's stories had concluded. He'd sat - in isolation within his room in Minitz's Keep..

Thus the sun rose, when the paladin came forth over, the land was empty, desolate- who ever was here. Was not

She was very late indeed

quest failed

A musin in Nor’asath looked at his empty cookie bag the woman had give him years ago as he took a deep whiff of it, the scent of the lavender still there as he gave a sad look at it as he read the note on it again “It may have only been one meeting but by the spirits was it a good one, Miss El.” He spoke to the empty bag solemnly 

Spoiler

She was such a nice character I wish I took the chances to find her more. Can’t wait to see who else you got in store!

It had now been over half a century since Myrios had received the letters from Eloisee, GOTT rest her soul.

Having busied himself with shopkeeping, he often refused to admit to himself that he was trying to avoid dealing with the guilt of her loss. Had he been just quicker, more hasty, he may have reached Eloisee before the Franks did.

Now, he brought the letters out from his bedside table, reading through them for the first time in decades. The missives, now weakened by the passage of time, rested on his desk, illuminated by gentle candlelight. 

He was right - he'd never truly dealt with his grief, just avoided it, plastering on a cheerful expression, or, when he faced El's killers, a reckless rage. Neither was capable of satisfying him, however. Fresh tears fell, marking the letters with splotches of moisture. He neglected wiping them away. 

After all this time, the Franks were still a threat to Minitz, and a savage reminder to Myrios of his failure. He watched as a dragonfly settled on his quill, the resplendent insect staring at him with almost gem-like eyes. It fluttered up to him, hovering just before his face, then zipped away. Unbidden, a phrase came to the Adunian. "Weep; for not all tears are an evil."  Had he read it somewhere? Or was it a gift?

Bowing his head, Myrios allowed the tears to fall, feeling as though he was expelling a poison he had been willingly holding onto all these years.