Discovery of the Necronomicon

Eokamaster

24th of the Amber Cold, 149 SA

hkryOVG-IjMw8wHXdhbCSjRo6qkREHcYQ4BUJscjFWO_CBr_7PJD1O-2iG8dFpsPJuLwIC7zICMjoiNsn7H7oeC-aoSpbb2wK8P0QiTZNBE7U4hgP8MR0pa5MvJ46o1r4D2bxK84M_hMFC5NS3bCWFs

Throm'ka brothers of the Horde, once again I write to you lot in a recent discovery I have made that will assist in our future battles. In my last journey up north into Norland, I have found a dangerous and powerful Necronomicon which has allowed me to cast some real hozh spells. Any uruks who wish to come learn my magiks, come meet me in the goi, you will find me casting many horrible and terrible spells in ancient Norlandic blah.  Mayhaps I shall be building a mojo tower, where I may cast spells all over the goi upon our enemies. 

Gug'ye

92HEs3oxdBlV9qWzHoA7I8AzMi2n1AAqpzFHM0sM0LzEnDvatDw1lGWrVSYcv515XMIdpZUXr6MG0NGZpiiJPO5j_DT74a9aam-1sJaYQI3xBM9-t-IEfjR-s5pB9FBICys4_rLkK2o5JjZhj9pZMDA

Signed, Holder of the Necronomicon, Caster of Dangerous magiks, Targoth, Swampgoth, All around hozh urukim,

Grubnakh the elf

Edited by Eokamaster

Obok Metaldrinks read over his peculiar mail in the morning. e' w'y not, w'ats t'e worst t'at could 'appen? he mused to himself before heading out to find a certain Olog.

Edited by Wulfric
upgraded

A LAK in the village hears the news as he sits by the murky swamp water, sharpening his spear.

"Wut have the new swamp Goth been doing, playing with hummans, while there is a swamp to build and a spirit to crush"

he mutters, shaking his head slightly but saying out loud to himself...

"Wut tha skah type of mojo is this..."

His curiosity is piqued.

"Nani?! What is a Necromoncimcon-" Said, a necromancer Oyashiman as she completely butchered the name of the book.