Masquerade Of Celia'sul

MockingbirdArt

BLESSED BE THE WINGS OF PURITY

r_ZV0Q5HZSDnJZDf5KrdQNDRZSsoCbJO0w9BlQQtBjNq39V3hU0gybVDPFwXrzfTJcQ-N5VHWJW-ZQwnpi-ctJgj0IwvhL8hs6Sc7ghXpBf3e7GmrD-ks4nNX6Ma6_RD47Jt2rmzh7PGsZV5GAW85Xg

UpVqFGfdEgtzxxp0j9TAPGIGh1-W542TG_I11tSh7xe4jDlR3KpJiuHWjrHSPq29--c1N2nMghXgF0Qka-OLC0TkelcbG_GnO25zt5x3m-Xrg30qiwBz6I3qX3fF66SYjDJzUiDcvIQ9PwuXy368Tv4

Y5jGbo6Z0RQxJFp9UYHW7RkY8qwbSgTofqw0rcbxoNVzF7g9Vlw4UPRK-XLThVhb6RX38iDPepNkg7VRw-PQvSA8w8b_4h-dwYwvW-A_kn2qMki-rno6i2kJy2xOIHmotG4A72C4aw5GS_J9utPhocM

The Adiler Talonnii is hosting a Soiree at Celia'tahn! so come and enjoy a night filled with dance, mystery, and beauty.

All guests are required to wear masks and present themselves with a fake name, which will be the mystery aspect of the soiree. At the end of the evening, guests will remove their masks and reveal their true names to the person with whom they danced.

The dance portion of the evening will consist of a waltz; dance away with a mystery partner. Don't get too comfortable, however! The hosts will call you to switch partners and waltz with another mystery person.

The elegance of the attire brought to this occasion will not go unnoticed, the person who wears the best clothing will be rewarded with 200 mina and a portrait of themselves.
The guests will have access to refreshments for their enjoyment. Of course, the Soiree cannot be complete without music and entertainment! Thus, Glorier Maiheiuh-Delevoye will provide this.

WVDwqtBHmCcEov-D-SxGn3yQrQcdtEnQ75-F1Lm4BHiFDDBWZzSrDGrnLjjNfkDhenDP01Dv6ZHr2Ye-KPX1lBSd5huefFLUrmhEcMg6wDTIuRxJqpoDxpyq7e1sPqqfk9rSSog4yn6yTothNGeCEwo

Invitations:

Her Royal Majesty, Queen Renilde of the Petra, and her pedigree @tilly
Viscount of Marignan, Godriv von Theonus, and his pedigree @jay
Viscount of Mies, Anthony Temesch, and his pedigree @Cubicita
Vavasour of Sunrise Grove, Norra Terrin, and her pedigree @Candledragon

Special Invitations:

Illyria Ibarellan, and her Talonnii @Sailor
Princess of Helious, Ember Munnel, and her pedigree @TeawithFrisket
Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt d'Artois, and his pedigree  @Chorale__
Count of Fulmen, Gregorius Roa, and his pedigree @Me_llamo...
Auro'ra Wynasul, and her Talonnii @Donutella

Welcomed:

Citizens of the Commonwealth of Petra
Citizens of Celia’lin
Citizens of Helious

Spoiler

OOC: Saturday at 4pm EST.
Coords- x1992 z309 The Lowlands ss pillar is the closest warp there.

Sir Laurens smiled the biggest smile he possible could with the receiving of the special invitation to fellowship with the Adiler Talonii.

A Maehr started to try on different suits that would befit the ball "luckily I this still looks nice" he hummed as he had kept aside the outfit.