The Bogatyr Quest of Skaul MacSkaul

The Knights Table

THE BOGATYR QUEST

Skaul MacSkaul

egeoNOocuRx6KY5OTXgqflukXSFddHO9JuakK6bnPxVVLTMWKZK-fHweBnjmcC1d_qfgekZZlcqHxtIyaKnCrZMs0j5c52ubevzLmujDwUTwQafpwGkgNyQBU5atQTP8WzvtTaq-nSlSg8ISWcLBYLg

xOQoxyoFXCHbMABVJlkvYzPQCPaZ7GsRhsRciBLfd--mAvzRCdFauwUs1kSjUBY50_j6cDel1LnoO_57e4fJtODp3aCwnrsD69ewj9u9coUZDFuQ9_kruZmfhJXrT1ouZp56RKQrDAsPENTegKhgY5w

Penned by

THE KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

Naf zwy 3rd hag i Vzmey ag Hynk i 499 E.S.

egeoNOocuRx6KY5OTXgqflukXSFddHO9JuakK6bnPxVVLTMWKZK-fHweBnjmcC1d_qfgekZZlcqHxtIyaKnCrZMs0j5c52ubevzLmujDwUTwQafpwGkgNyQBU5atQTP8WzvtTaq-nSlSg8ISWcLBYLg

XSfqPUalPrEys4fvZkGcd6MVdPnGHG3vp3zKh3qWO9kP3gQSKZ5r0ECj5g5vsNbA18RvGgG3FjG-NB_DoltgUTQdXtEN7ZFUqbk5e-69QPR7lHC3grYckpOj2A2ceRcnTwgHXaO9F_pLk1WrCPW8Q40

Krusae zwy Kongzem

Patience is a quality which Skaul MacSkaul has exhibited over the years - the many years he has been a squire. Serving the kingdom firstly through the Brotherhood, this man has shown that loyalty and honour can grow in all of us - even those with little to their name. Not only has this man shown the grit to be a leader of men within the Brotherhood but he has furthermore shown exemplary sacrifice, the scars of which he bares proudly each day, in our now-aged battles against the Mori’quessir. Moreover, his recent display of aptitude for investigation has displayed a certain acuity which we hope will find usefulness in his quest.

Regardless of the time it has taken, we are pleased to announce that Skaul has finally completed each of his trials:

• In honor of Slavomir, as all squires must, he has completed the Trial of the Warrior. Here, he has proven his ability to current knights in duels.
  • In honor of Ratibor, he has completed the Trial of Faith. Here, he has shown his capability to show the utmost faith to GOD.
  • In honor of Szitibor, he has completed the Trial of Wit. Here, he has demonstrated his ingenuity while disarmed.
  • In honor of Stanislaw, he has completed the Trial of Fortune. Here, he has endured the star-crossed weavings of fate through perseverance.
  • In honor of Mylah, he has completed the Trial of Will. Here, he has bested intense pressure, ensuring his discernment is sound.

In light of this, we therefore permit the squire, Skaul MacSkaul, to proceed forward with their Bogatyr Quest which will push him to engage with all he has learnt under the tutelage of Ser Emeric. Given the ongoing trial of Demitrey Novikov, we hereby proclaim that Skaul is to partake in a trial with Demitrey Novikov. May their brotherhood and camaraderie see them through. We instruct that both return with proof of their victory.

We pray for their safe return. GODspeed, Skaul, may your faith guide you.

@JesterMilk

I knew I had a good one on my hands as Lord Marshal when i met this man and made him sergeant.