STATEMENT FROM THE AN'ASUL

Gemini

gemisun.png?ex=653d7434&is=652aff34&hm=8

Haelunor1.png.3cf6893546636a3757a2d2a78a5868ad.png

Dear Esteemed Members of the Public,

Throughout the course of my lifetime, I have embarked upon a profound journey of self-discovery, whether surrounded by the embrace of family or standing alone in the vast expanse of life. This voyage has been a challenging and profound endeavor, one that my late husband and I undertook with unwavering determination to restore the An'asul family to its former glory.

Our collective efforts have transformed a family once obscured by the mists of history into one of great significance—a testament to the tireless dedication that has fueled our pursuit. In my service to our beloved Motherland, I have striven to act with unwavering commitment, even though, like all, I am not exempt from making errors.

It is with great regret that I must reflect on a pivotal moment in our history—the Ibarellan War. In my earnest but misguided intentions, I found myself supporting a cause that ultimately aligned with the international criminal known as Ivarielle Ibarellan. The veil of deceit obscured my judgment, and for this, I am deeply remorseful. I failed to see the deception until the damage was already done, and for that, I offer my sincere apologies.

Subsequently, I took refuge among the citizenry of Celia'nor following a troubling incident orchestrated by the Sohaer, Kaelan Aldin, who dispatched a Mali'ker assassin to pursue me. It was a situation I vehemently disapproved of, for I abhor violence in all its forms. However, an unknown and noble individual intervened, saving my life, for which I am eternally grateful.

Today, I stand before you not to seek excuses for the transgressions of my family but rather to acknowledge that these matters can no longer be ignored. It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my intention to reclaim my position as the Matriarch of the An'asul talonnii.

Edgards An'asul, in light of this decision, I hereby relieve you of your duties, and all associated titles shall be returned to me.

In conclusion, I am committed to fostering a path forward that acknowledges our past mistakes while striving for a brighter future. Let this be a testament to the resilience and strength of the An'asul family as we emerge from the shadows of our history into a new era.

With utmost sincerity,
Usamea An’asul

Haelunor1.png.3cf6893546636a3757a2d2a78a5868ad.png

The elf which name is Edgars An'sul looked at the piece of parchment and an small smile formed on his face 

"Finally you took it back Usamae, i can finally just decompress" he chuckled at that "not like i haven't done that already for more than a decade"

Rhaegar soon hears of Usamea's proclamation from his grey-eyed counterpart and smirked proudly. His arms uncrossed from his sides before her bring his right hand palm to the nape of his neck and work out the discomfort. All the while thinking to himself about how she was described to him, versus how he actually perceived her during their first formal introduction. He'd turn to face the Golem 'butler', who stood at the other end of the laboratory, and began to cheerily inform. "Personally, I believe she's more than capable of restoring her surname's reputation. She was nothing, if not, friendly and personable when we first met. She was even gracious enough to help educate me in my pursuit of Voidal Magic proficiency, as a favor to Len."

Kaelan Maeyr'onn, from plains now distant and afar, sends multiple letters back to the mali'thill of Haelun'or.

"Karin'ayla dear and esteemed citizenry of our beloved state.

The baseless, false accusations made against myself having employed that of a mali'ker assassin to dispatch the realm of this mali'ata are false. Mali'ata will always deliver in factual, false accusations against those who no longer reside. It is, as I have coined many a time before... 'a get out of trouble free' card.

Any who know me, know I do not employ the use of assassins. Rather, I employ the use of agents who deliver useful information to the state.

Assassination is below me, were an individual hideous to the state, I would simply have them exiled... and not without good reason either.  

Edgars Ana'sul. Despite my grievances and lack of belief in his ability to lead el'Sillumir in the past, is more than capable of leading this Talonn'ii which has attempted to slander my name on more than one occasion.

Your ever loving and faithful servant of lari'hei.

Kaelan Maeyr'onn."