Word of The Maheral

Kenzo74

T1EC-j2axdocTzW700JgoBcHlMoIcVj0nPIEzreJ0DbJThK0RQmLErKqgwyR-sA42ycFxom5ceL33dUjjPyD0yTKAkpY9lRSB0M-UNOaj8gUBT3gFc8WnRVVuLmtv6GRzdgrwOI8iNBWIapvpo1l9oM

PrPEP7mrvmnM5OxtkvTT44U1QhLkYE7lY8N8Q16oOa1nZ6LKKoqDr5WMtXTYoU54naT2vQW0GiuTQ9qBHe7ck1vZtlRMo6N19CK6U5DK_F2dXC5JYJGkVeJzEZT1Pno8soRgAQSc9kQqYNfac9q4ANY

elsan’elMaheral

DdBzoZwr45wDLFpJbg3V2Ys0NyBuymhPZqYkJ_mN49yxNVzUXXqy4ZHdMH4Ua_ooNS2CiKHwClkuIyTTHRxkeZXYeTQx3VusuPMuMNA8vJWgqB2eAN8qoG21nqZZnijb41gfApFNbeCm7Z-WrGAqFfI

Malaurir Arasdir Miravaris

24th day of The  Amber Cold, the Year 150 of the Second Age

OwrQYz8uaKXP9kOwNipbswDb8Jlp2ZdirWU8tQaL3rj1wMPPvYPk3lt5gIjhRSQIOr30xoVgj9VYK0_NRMVsFmxYXcHv19cytoTf4Snz4iEjN2MGnjoMGxdY9VYJASbxgJngTRQR-Xsa4KlLXILhlkM

tpTbAwnO8X693QryNr9aeoDnFaXbiRtYijSDBYSfb2i-TLuBVTqZ7oXVbHA8QvACrXAn789oeih3ujdfM01Ghfez77QKlnV0poyvXtgWcVE2e_m7s2jbMP7YYiBqDqj24H7dofnl-A8KCtckwsqQPVUlways grief comes from the clash of blades, and yet in their haste, the formidable legions of the Sohaer have brought into the fold of Elcihi’thilln our northern neighbors with lives so many spared that hardly it was a war. However small the cost, not in vein it was, for we shall share our greatness with the Dominion of Nevaehlen,  so that we may, together, stride towards perfection.

In light of this great addition to the mass of denizens our Empire boasts, no doubt countless lay in fear of what judgement Elpariran’tir may enact unto those of silver, who forsook their duty and calling, assuming an identity not theirs to take, in Nevaehlen.

The high elves who shed their mantle of nobility and chose instead a crown of leaves may sigh easy, for it gladdens none to see their heads roll. The Maheral issues a warm invitation to all those whose hearts long sought solace, forlorn of Larihei’s guidance, but none shall move to force those lost onto the right path. All roads shall join the larger way of purity, at their own pace.

t53eXsuXqs8rzSOpjJApitXJwTfuHwPemJGOi39hl4LeNR1W769ecODYXTs8wQMk1xaFPTtoL50oRXa4NvgLBqVauZ6RAu0NPKID4xRV4DG4evRoGCOCGiQzb0trczDRHg4jwnsgor4gP8OQQ2NSSH4

op7OLRHmzAxGXn5K5Gx8A_ly-amg2uoAm9XXatex0-z3fEWMW8dqHCyb9Qo3hjmRJyDAIIcWAERo_ltleRiduxH9J8lReRGspMT9KePzkCocuKSFOUgl8Qme3yybZ01qI-VtHrVatskwwVDmcmkrBeU

TzvVjpAtpP-E69_zdj4U1XWPjmVHQg2-zJpCzoQwuk5K4Fl4CpSMZwWq9iBQ2A1RtzsKkYmyJCvpzc9XFGjBi6M7lSKmcfsgLxqQDDerQZRCrUnggedkslGtTKqfQpyKDgURZM8c43URSbo0oLDJ8U4t is in light of this end to war, too, that we may address the matter of renowned scientist Dyonne Alusa’s attempt at enhancing purity.

The lady Alusa was summoned to plead the case of her potions before the citizenship and Maheral. She declined.

It is, alas, my belief that such notions are inherently impure. Henceforth shall any who ingest or undergo such procedures as to turn their blood gold will be treated with by the Pariran’tir. Those who have already been taken by temptation are hereby tasked with finding a cure, not prone to any other punishment.

The reason for such decision is not that the golden ichor harms one’s hiylun, as was solely argued, but that it stands to blind one to progress. Purity is achieved by great deeds and noble pursuit, by sacrifice and determination. However laughable the notion, the belief that a concoction can grant in a moment what our ancestors have for millenia nurtured is harmful and blasphemous, leading vain ambition and sloth.

t53eXsuXqs8rzSOpjJApitXJwTfuHwPemJGOi39hl4LeNR1W769ecODYXTs8wQMk1xaFPTtoL50oRXa4NvgLBqVauZ6RAu0NPKID4xRV4DG4evRoGCOCGiQzb0trczDRHg4jwnsgor4gP8OQQ2NSSH4

BLgpH8UHVsspc1HSAhN9_fA2RbRyttLOdGLRe5jfi851cJ7LgUWlowZPuZ_bFRPhqq0k7qhlI_S5_-5DwKnXzyiHjbV54EM6RcdRMgvVddXR725Y6EJN7rQiUNfRrx0Yokm9rll_UvvBLbG5UqPJiuI

ryP5KO-xqXz-eXvSKJbW4KjgD3HFr3JaZIPToDjMYwIqz-f8B2A_eeMNteo0CK9pqEll83JeweLU3H39HaPN-eQvjmTBKpBHC-NKZTU8BlB_EKOru7B8d0SF1d-b6NwUb5PGzU8WZuecLRrzJHczfKAinally, summons are issued to Aiera Sullas and Ikur Sullas to discuss with haste the incidents pertaining to the Missive of ‘Caladros’ and, by extension, the future status of their formerly blessed Talonnii.

anniler’oem onn elsiimah, neehya elilum tuva narn’vallei  

BFH8Pe1oLhdPTRmeDq2GMQPy2hfYnBgAhyrs7omCTV300N4n2JL5jcq9itShxhK98n1558jh-ff0x4pekWeDm6cYBbo9wXzpC2RWTc5hthjuFR3Fb_C9jha7UC0ehHwwcSTKXhY7etOF24xUjg1x5H4

fCtEjMOSVlO_f2C1a5sbPGHKmzTe1pGG1DZX2kYFtAIOh6gj4DL_99hj9XYVwfUYEINggJQIiskEASyDsfel_EQJrxyennn7xt_TPBEHNHTrM3dTowvaPziVwB8R5-Q0ySnXj5K2Im0rz091K8IbdW0

TV1CYaIIYPhWqhZufaqRybDzOhschkGlvS3wFlfjV9C8vufgiLAQbVEikGyYFnTuPOwUrIr2STV_C5Aicp_zP3sbb03j3x1FijQC59VL-s66CTls0tjHR3F-E78KLEl5OzOkyX0a4C_tEJjpuTWoFUM

A post lay attached to the notice.

Respectfully, 

Lady Dyonne did not decline the debate. Rather she verily agreed and then war was declared on her home days before the debate was to take place. As such, it could be posited that one side of the debate was under and still would be under an extreme sense of duress.

Currently acting as Okarir'akaln of Haelun'or; and someone that HAS NOT altered their blood to gold. I implore that you set a new date for a thorough debate in which her case can be explored properly without political manipulation. 

In the interest of fairness,

Yera Silveira

Current Okarir'akaln of Haelun'or 

@Kenzo74

Another note was attached to the missive;

In league with my contemporaries, I also insist that the debate be replanted without the looming threat of war or political manipulation. As Tilruir'maehr, I have a vested interest in the continued progress of knowledge - and while one may argue a millennium of patience be the price of purity, Descendant kind has not had peace enough to even offer purity to further generations as our homes last only a few hundred years at most.

As our numbers dwindle, as more leave Haelunor and the teachings of Larihei, as we debate meritocracy or birth; we must not abandon progress simple because some were given the virtue of nepotist luck. Allow Mali kind to be brought back into the fold, at least with the consideration of a debate. 

As one of those experimenting with the procedure, and one with the golden blood, it is my duty to declare some bias in my endeavor - but a bias should never discount the platform outright. I welcome to see our newly appointed Maheral do what is right, and bring this to the people as a whole. 

In the interest of polishing silver;

Tyrael Vaelreos

Current Tilruir'maehr and acting Okarir'maehr of Haelunor

The notes by the missive pile up:

"My what a surprise, for a citizen of Nevaehlen not to show up in Haelun'or after a number of her neighbours had already been taken prisoner for no reason other than their allegiance. No offense, young Miravaris, but a Maheral mustn't stoop to propaganda, nor is it their place to offer threats of judgement by the pariran'tir. Should you truly wish to promote the progress such as Larihei intended, perhaps you should take more time promoting the library.

You also appear to have mistitled yourself. One becomes Malaurir after their Maheraldom, if the council of Animals sees fit. Unless you plan on stepping down already.

It seems the "young Maheral" experiment was not a success.

Malaurir Sythaerin