The Rostigian Tourney

ContestedSnow

rf7hdDkRHJY3iCDIReOOwRKY6kACZSDPu1aDa8XeMw-aaLDfsid9jxv6U2QZOsR3QVYXM6mDohYeLQS2E22xeaT6AUuZ6iVlXs2TqneDLEBhheg7JTxMJ1QO1Q-u6xPl6fO8fxkqef_oBldgI6JK5L0

OF 501 E.S.

DcGi4seX1UFHyVdh1XStND4tpfuymotKqwyQBot3Hi6SWRsYkph65_vfReo8674UWuBnzk_j3QpWdAWHhrusBoqNpGYicMBZwkIUcEkouQTknz4zazDpUCtotXebw-RHeR5lPe1Pr9zJbIEBwLpTPgw

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VIDAUS

On the 22nd day of Msitza ag Dargund of 500 E.S.

My daughter and heir Mikhaila vas Ruthern’s sixteenth name day has come and passed, and as her eighteenth now approaches, I find it right and just to make preparations for the bestowing of her rightful title as Baron of Rostig. Granted the title myself in youth during the fall of Almaris, I intend to invoke the call of my grandfather and forebear Duke Mikhail, and have my own daughter prove her strength and right to bear the title.

I invite all honourable men and women of Hanseti-Ruska, and beyond as well, to pay respects and to come prepared for battle to the newly constructed tourney grounds of the realm. I shall expect my daughter to participate in both parts of this event, as well as all of you. Prove your sword-arm, just as she must. If she lives well, and acquits herself reasonably, then I shall grant her the title of Baroness, and as for further combatants;

FOR THE MOST SKILLED RIDER AND WARRIORS BOTH WHO FINDS THEMSELVES VICTORIOUS, THEY SHALL EACH RECEIVE A SUM OF MINAE IN PRIZE.

First place of the joust shall receive a hundred minae in prize, and a trophy crafted by my own hand.

Following, there shall be a group melee of teams composed of three each. A reward of 300 minae shall be distributed to the triumphant, for the earnings to be split between said team.

[ FRIDAY 27TH OF OCTOBER, 5 PM EST ]

DRUZ GJERNZ AG GRYVNZ,

His Grace, Viktor var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus, Count of Metterden, Viscount of Greyspine, Baron of Rostig, Lord of Druzstra and Protector of the South

qH4oXQNMnZ5HkW_A5vt5q_Bd03Ks59hGIjenQvZ79dwLD9ldB2o1ocPIEOs5CpgsF5MotQJeoGKpIrV7S46lfhN94CVupEmFIJrcHY1c3i1A4yTobIHqCu6pCor3_NFkdW2M0guFfhADhGOnLJ6hVV4