Cutting All Ties

Me_llamo...

FnVeDksUfIyJ2FpxK6EZfz9i6xzIN4BTgt7WLrmk5bHbwspnYB7C9x51p7vWLpEmvmpGSgvvDTMyTS0cmalEEo8P_9Ht6SIUtBc5hiuGEeVwf81y9vhmR3FSxsydkT14Bch0FlN25VMZj_zU5YLzyDo

[Issued in Circa 1947]

Cutting all ties

“Nullum Magnum Opus Sine Magna Ambitione Venit”

puhrAMSWvQ_i00cD2U_lxSLxVX911uaku6XnngZ85ZNlIRJJYFDXj6vE90YgfnUWvMwivuFLDxATLT-9glF6tOLpj2SV2QKB-WKOU7miUsx-svIQ2ADT_YNCNsbj-a6Ng6078erueVFKehoLsrzQtHY

Throughout this entire endeavor, our original intent was to maintain a stance of unwavering neutrality with regards to the  Von Augusten House. However, regrettably, the current circumstances have rendered it wholly untenable for us to continue averting our gaze from the actions of the Von Augusten House.

A series of transgressions have transpired, and while we earnestly hope that you were not the architect of these misdeeds, we cannot condone any association with a House that has been embroiled in such matters. Furthermore, we are cognizant of your prior assertions of 'ties' with Houses that bore no genuine affiliation with your own. This, regrettably, has cast doubt upon our willingness to maintain any connection with your House.

Henceforth, we hereby sever all ties, to those who not only have strayed from GOD, neglected his teachings values but also turned their backs on human kind.And as of today, we renounce any recognition of your House as our ally kindred, House Von Augusten, We hold hope that you may seek redemption, but it shall not be in our company, for we aspire to maintain our purity untarnished by any association with you.

puhrAMSWvQ_i00cD2U_lxSLxVX911uaku6XnngZ85ZNlIRJJYFDXj6vE90YgfnUWvMwivuFLDxATLT-9glF6tOLpj2SV2QKB-WKOU7miUsx-svIQ2ADT_YNCNsbj-a6Ng6078erueVFKehoLsrzQtHY

Signed

Lord Gregorius Roa, Patriarch of Roa

YayioyQTl9qErwLN-khqHYlwEcymaa3f4-r3ek-JTKFsFrR4BhKElUdOd4jI4HJVzgBHx7fxlyRcXJQDoO73yGrxpQCV12tIZURCQkZU4YwZpWHOyvsuU325DCNKwcuwyNkznApug9Fy17xDh40OFyE

Lord Alcibiades Roa, Lord Commander of the Royal Aeltarosi Legion

BbG972PCoPzAmxwJj2B6Y2C78v76JHhGZyZQSBBrZC67o61pl4iYgdifQqU9Z9QYkJvw9z-pYdDc84s7g2ilrKi1ABfJp9ojrcfeFB_ibnYHiHt58abm-0S-tm7g08IhyN1P1W-SWh9SqwbDXTlvagE

Spoiler

I want to say, keep irp in irp and dont come with hate messages in my DMs, nor anyone else here; thanks :)
This does not come with ooc hate, but it seems it can cause it so yea… need to clarify

another_one_gif_meme_by_s0urceduty_df0ye

Silvia was taken aback as a plump wren dropped a note into her tanned hands. "Von Who? I've never heard that name in my life!" She quickly crumpled the note and tucked it away in her bag, as if the mere act of acknowledging it might be considered a transgression.

With a touch of defiance, Silvia muttered, "Well, I certainly won't be associating with them." 

A certain Aeltarys princess smiled at her grandfathers letter, Though soon placed the letter down and went back into studying.

Spoiler

Harrald's vuiller post was pretty cool, IRP with direct connections to another IRP family cutting off ties from each other. Okay cool roleplay.
I like it.

However, the Vuiller head.... on another character who has little to no connection to the alleged vampire family makes a similar declaration... that's ooc grudge or something. Kinda cringe ngl

Was enjoying reading the forum drama but this post aint it.

Ferdinand von Augusten wonders at the source of such a missive, sending a letter to this famed 'Gregorius', he pens;

"It comes as a surprise to myself, that you take this time to issue such a missive. Even further, I struggle to conjure what grievances you have against the House of von Augusten; for as far as my relatives have told, our houses have not had much association ever since The House Roa took residence in Urguan during the time of Almaris.

You have not named the acts we have done to cause you issue,
you have not justified these claims with evidence of any kind.

Further, what sort of prudent man formally cuts all ties with a far distant House, without so much as a diplomatic outreach? A letter of some kind... maybe.

Though, if you will ignore my above ramblings I should get to the heart of my correspondence. I have a warning for you: Making impactful decisions for your kin and name, based on the whims of other men, is no way to earn glory. I sense that this letter did not come into being by your independent wish and passion. And if I am wrong, put me to shame, and reveal to all (the same to which this missive is shown), what insult you take to the name Von Augusten." -+- "and do be tactful - grater men have tried and failed to achieve your object."

-Signed
Ferdinand von Augusten.

“Do you people ever trip over your own ego and fall flat on your face? Because, the nature of these very unspecific ‘declarations’ are leading me to believe that brain damage is had by these no-name, no-purpose houses…” 

Renilde read the latest missive at the side of one Mother Rhosyn, the local sheep lady, the two having been at a brief meeting regarding the recent and successful vampyre testing of the Augustens. She shook her head in mirthful distaste and passed the missive off to the younger woman, now going about actual important business that perhaps didn’t involve smearing the name of a family who’d escaped the chains of nobility in another region. 

4 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

Ferdinand von Augusten wonders at the source of such a missive, sending a letter to this famed 'Gregorius', he pens;

"It comes as a surprise to myself, that you take this time to issue such a missive. Even further, I struggle to conjure what grievances you have against the House of von Augusten; for as far as my relatives have told, our houses have not had much association ever since The House Roa took residence in Urguan during the time of Almaris.

You have not named the acts we have done to cause you issue,
you have not justified these claims with evidence of any kind.

Further, what sort of prudent man formally cuts all ties with a far distant House, without so much as a diplomatic outreach? A letter of some kind... maybe.

Though, if you will ignore my above ramblings I should get to the heart of my correspondence. I have a warning for you: Making impactful decisions for your kin and name, based on the whims of other men, is no way to earn glory. I sense that this letter did not come into being by your independent wish and passion. And if I am wrong, put me to shame, and reveal to all (the same to which this missive is shown), what insult you take to the name Von Augusten." -+- "and do be tactful - grater men have tried and failed to achieve your object."

-Signed
Ferdinand von Augusten.

Gregorius Roa read the letter, applauding House Von Augusten for the first time in a while for raising such a polite person, he then writes a letter back to Ferdinand Von Augusten

"It is a pleasure to receive a letter that does not harbor ill intent, but rather curiosity, more so from someone of your family, the grievances are simple, I have known that Cosima, may her soul rest in peace, has used the name of several other Houses which… at the time, and right now, I see they really held no connection to, asides from that, being Vampyrs and committing treason are quite severe crimes.

To be honest I do not really know what caused your kin to do such things, if you wished to illustrate me with such I would always write back to you.
But, having those things in mind, how would I, trying to maintain my reputation as a cannonist, and as a friend of House Vuiller since several years ago, stay neutral knowing such a things? would you stay besides another House knowing they betrayed their HOMELAND, and became DARKSPAWN, sinning not only against GOD but their Crown?

Rambling or not, it is all what you want to ask, and what confuses you, I, as such, need to clarify your doubts.
Although this letter took a while more to be finished, it was indeed by my own heart and passion that I wrote it, I know the Vuiller's letter came out first, and it seems as if I had plagiarized them, but this was in the planning since the previous Heir of Von Augusten 'Ottomar Von Augusten', the Matriarch of House Von Augusten 'Amadea Von Augusten' along with 'Monika Von Augusten' were all proved Vampyrs, to which your House did not respond by disowning them.

They rather kept silent like rats, not even disowning Ottomar, who at the moment had been called to trial and incarcerated for several crimes? 

And if you ask 'Have you done something like this previously, or is this the first time?' yes, I have done it with another House which had been proven a Darkspawn, which we held an alliance with, letting it all go for they became darkspawn and commited crimes against their Crown

Signed
Gregorius Roa

[!] A missive was sent in the same letter, presumably being the proof of such acts 

46 minutes ago, Hunnic said:
  Hide contents

Harrald's vuiller post was pretty cool, IRP with direct connections to another IRP family cutting off ties from each other. Okay cool roleplay.
I like it.

However, the Vuiller head.... on another character who has little to no connection to the alleged vampire family makes a similar declaration... that's ooc grudge or something. Kinda cringe ngl

Was enjoying reading the forum drama but this post aint it.

Yea I get it was… quite uh… fucky to write it as I am the Vuiller matriarch and shits, but yea we did have connection with them, and irply speaking we want to side with Vuillers and iirc I mention it a bit in the post!
As well as, my char is very ******* against darkspawn cause he literally lost everything due to one of them, which was a no no from him, and he is connected to House Von Augusten (4 of his children, and the current Heir are related to them by blood :P)

Once again, it would seem a missive fell into the hands of Anthony Temesch; the current Viscount of Mies. "Don't they have something better to do with their lives? Perhaps even I don't know.  .  . handling their own household?" The Viscount seemed rather annoyed that there were continuous announcements over this household. "I've never heard of a Roa anyways- Perhaps this is simply a stunt for their own publicity. A shame really. Anthony soon balled the missive, tossing it into the flames with the rest of the ignorant papers he's received over the years.

30 minutes ago, Me_llamo... said:

Gregorius Roa read the letter, applauding House Von Augusten for the first time in a while for raising such a polite person, he then writes a letter back to Ferdinand Von Augusten

"It is a pleasure to receive a letter that does not harbor ill intent, but rather curiosity, more so from someone of your family, the grievances are simple, I have known that Cosima, may her soul rest in peace, has used the name of several other Houses which… at the time, and right now, I see they really held no connection to, asides from that, being Vampyrs and committing treason are quite severe crimes.

To be honest I do not really know what caused your kin to do such things, if you wished to illustrate me with such I would always write back to you.
But, having those things in mind, how would I, trying to maintain my reputation as a cannonist, and as a friend of House Vuiller since several years ago, stay neutral knowing such a things? would you stay besides another House knowing they betrayed their HOMELAND, and became DARKSPAWN, sinning not only against GOD but their Crown?

Rambling or not, it is all what you want to ask, and what confuses you, I, as such, need to clarify your doubts.
Although this letter took a while more to be finished, it was indeed by my own heart and passion that I wrote it, I know the Vuiller's letter came out first, and it seems as if I had plagiarized them, but this was in the planning since the previous Heir of Von Augusten 'Ottomar Von Augusten', the Matriarch of House Von Augusten 'Amadea Von Augusten' along with 'Monika Von Augusten' were all proved Vampyrs, to which your House did not respond by disowning them.

They rather kept silent like rats, not even disowning Ottomar, who at the moment had been called to trial and incarcerated for several crimes? 

And if you ask 'Have you done something like this previously, or is this the first time?' yes, I have done it with another House which had been proven a Darkspawn, which we held an alliance with, letting it all go for they became darkspawn and commited crimes against their Crown

Signed
Gregorius Roa

[!] A missive was sent in the same letter, presumably being the proof of such acts 

Ferdinand interlocks his fingers and stretches both arms forward, with the palms facing out. 'Ohhh... now he has gone und done it. und now Ich have to School zhis homie.' 

"Although the craft of penmanship and logical retort are well enjoyed, im sure, by both of our persons, I should refrain from such deep discourse with a correspondent so very far away. Therefore, to your claim I will give fact, to clarify the misconceptions which you have sadly developed by close proximity to liars, or avoidance of diligent investigation. Nevertheless, to ensure that you never embarrass yourself in such ways again, I encourage you to realize what facts have been kept from you, and in future; feed your curiosity with investigation instead of rumor.

To the charge of Treason, I ask you to provide proof of what things we have done, past serving the councils and citizenry of the state since its founding.

You may be implying to reference our leaving, which, addressed in my own response to the Aaunian King's similar outreach. Though if you are not one for long whinded missives and retorts; I simply remind you that lieges which do not perform their duties lose the right to command their vassals. Just like how vassals who do the same have their status revoked. And if you disagree, I beg of you to list every liege and lord you have sworn oath to, so that we may compare which of us has a deeper history of abandoning lieges... if it is the case, that you define that 'treason'.

To the charge of Darkspawn, and our treatment of the guilty, I give you a reminder of history, which, in your lack of investigation, you overlooked:   

Regarding the Latter 2, 'Amadea Von Augusten' is not a woman well-known to me, having been in the same room on few occasions. But her credibility as human can only be denied by the writ or declaration of The Church or that citizen's Sovereign. If you have evidence of this which I do not, put me to shame and show it, as I said before. And make me to regret my words.
Further regarding  'Monika Von Augusten', who was tested for vampirism only last night, her credibility has been multiple-times questioned and proven true.

[!] Attatched Proofs

Spoiler

image.png?ex=654a9dc8&is=653828c8&hm=d82e26842fc942292fa02a8167237618a1168b86d049496834cb5d7413ad6a4f&

image.png?ex=654a9dc7&is=653828c7&hm=5d79220b9f28038c267a6c966c6d56672c40b1c46332bb4c6f931353aba38a36&

image.thumb.png.d0c3600f5e6d3e882f1c49b3b45bbe61.png

I will ignore the 'rat' comment, giving you the benefit of the doubt. For how could someone with little value for truth posess so much knowledge of it?

I, briefly as a canonist brother. Will applaud your denouncement of a darkspawn who was confirmed in his evil. We agree on this, that vampirism is a plague. Therefore, with truth said, and misconception done away with, let us continue this discourse, and dispel any yet-remaining thought of ill-heart which you presume my House to have.
I call you to meet with myself, or a council of Augustens chosen by my House Head, if he is so willing.
There, we may share between eachother, canonist brothers, the utmost truth, supported with fact, word and signature from many men of every rank.

What has influenced your House to join this farse of a petty crusade against House von Augusten paints you in a bad light, for the only ones left who are still bringing word of evil and hatred against our people are those who have been instructed to do so by one malicious force or another, perhaps, I would suggest in your case, a desire for popularity and appreciation from those who consider your Household their Puppet.

Do see sense.
Humble yourself.

-Signed, Ferdinand von Augusten

Spoiler

The only connection between the families is that the father of his first wife (whom he divorced) was Cosima's first cousin. She was a bastard of the cousin at that. If we are calling the children relatives, then I should reach out to ten other families that have more familial connection then the Roa. 

Edited by Frank_Dog

4 hours ago, Lomiei said:

Ferdinand interlocks his fingers and stretches both arms forward, with the palms facing out. 'Ohhh... now he has gone und done it. und now Ich have to School zhis homie.' 

"Although the craft of penmanship and logical retort are well enjoyed, im sure, by both of our persons, I should refrain from such deep discourse with a correspondent so very far away. Therefore, to your claim I will give fact, to clarify the misconceptions which you have sadly developed by close proximity to liars, or avoidance of diligent investigation. Nevertheless, to ensure that you never embarrass yourself in such ways again, I encourage you to realize what facts have been kept from you, and in future; feed your curiosity with investigation instead of rumor.

To the charge of Treason, I ask you to provide proof of what things we have done, past serving the councils and citizenry of the state since its founding.

You may be implying to reference our leaving, which, addressed in my own response to the Aaunian King's similar outreach. Though if you are not one for long whinded missives and retorts; I simply remind you that lieges which do not perform their duties lose the right to command their vassals. Just like how vassals who do the same have their status revoked. And if you disagree, I beg of you to list every liege and lord you have sworn oath to, so that we may compare which of us has a deeper history of abandoning lieges... if it is the case, that you define that 'treason'.

To the charge of Darkspawn, and our treatment of the guilty, I give you a reminder of history, which, in your lack of investigation, you overlooked:   

Regarding the Latter 2, 'Amadea Von Augusten' is not a woman well-known to me, having been in the same room on few occasions. But her credibility as human can only be denied by the writ or declaration of The Church or that citizen's Sovereign. If you have evidence of this which I do not, put me to shame and show it, as I said before. And make me to regret my words.
Further regarding  'Monika Von Augusten', who was tested for vampirism only last night, her credibility has been multiple-times questioned and proven true.

[!] Attatched Proofs

Reveal hidden contents

image.png?ex=654a9dc8&is=653828c8&hm=d82e26842fc942292fa02a8167237618a1168b86d049496834cb5d7413ad6a4f&

image.png?ex=654a9dc7&is=653828c7&hm=5d79220b9f28038c267a6c966c6d56672c40b1c46332bb4c6f931353aba38a36&

image.thumb.png.d0c3600f5e6d3e882f1c49b3b45bbe61.png

I will ignore the 'rat' comment, giving you the benefit of the doubt. For how could someone with little value for truth posess so much knowledge of it?

I, briefly as a canonist brother. Will applaud your denouncement of a darkspawn who was confirmed in his evil. We agree on this, that vampirism is a plague. Therefore, with truth said, and misconception done away with, let us continue this discourse, and dispel any yet-remaining thought of ill-heart which you presume my House to have.
I call you to meet with myself, or a council of Augustens chosen by my House Head, if he is so willing.
There, we may share between eachother, canonist brothers, the utmost truth, supported with fact, word and signature from many men of every rank.

What has influenced your House to join this farse of a petty crusade against House von Augusten paints you in a bad light, for the only ones left who are still bringing word of evil and hatred against our people are those who have been instructed to do so by one malicious force or another, perhaps, I would suggest in your case, a desire for popularity and appreciation from those who consider your Household their Puppet.

Do see sense.
Humble yourself.

-Signed, Ferdinand von Augusten

Gregorius Roa blinked at the missive, simply thinking if he should respond with Aaun's own missive branding them as traitors to the crown, but then prefering to take a more thoughtful and polite way of acting

"As to answer to the 'proof' you need for the charges of treason, rather than my own words, I am just going to pen a missive, made by Aaun's crown and no one else ratifying that House Augusten, more so the Former Count of Hohengarten is branded a traitor, he might not have caused direct treason by harming the King of Aaun, but rather ensuring a period of instability amongst Aaun and the Vassals.

I will say that although your response to such a missive was great, it lacked something, if a liege is pressuring its vassal to do something, should not that faithful vassal follow? if Aaun's government was pressuring you from before to help with the investigations, should not you have helped with them? if Aaun was asking for you to get tested for vampyrism, should not you have simply taken the test? 
It seems that even if the tests were not going to kill any of you, you were scared of them.
I might be making assumptions, but if you were so scared of doing something so easy, and not harmful, it must have been for a reason.

I will say something to illustrate your mind, cures for vampyrism can be made, thankfully it can help those infected get cured and get back into GOD's.
If you know what I am implying by this, very well, you have a good mind! if you do not, worry not, I will clear this whole thing for you, your kin, those who might have been vampyrs, hearing upon Petra testing them, would get cured, and then, after such suspicious wore down, become vampyrs again, it is possible, did you know that?

And I dont say this to… disrespect on Petra, but I do know that Xavier Adiler and Ponce Adiler, known to be Vampyrs at the time, got to Petra and suddenly, after a few days, they were not vampyrs! do you perhaps see a trend here?

And you require me to list all the lieges I have served, perfect, so will I.
The first liege I served by Oath was Jarad Munnel, he, due to severe sickness, had to pass on Helious' throne to Ember Munnel, which I did not swear an oath to, and was relieved, such as all of Helious' nobility, of any and all oaths to Helious.
Then after, I went to the Grand Principality of Aeltarys, swearing an oath to Maegor I, which I still serve as of this moment

Hope that clarifies your doubts on whom I had served, and if I had left any oaths as of previous!

Honestly seeing this missive has made me smile a little, but we cannot ignore the fact that even though he was disowned, he was incarcerated at the time, and SOMEHOW he broke out of prison, which… from a person who has been in such places twice, I can say is not an easy task to do without help, and considering the fact that you yourself said that all of Aaun's people hated the Von Augustens, more so Ottomar for his countless crimes.
He must have gotten some help to get out of such a place, conssidering that Aaun's people did not help him, do you perhaps not think he was helped by his own kin? hm?

To answer to your defense of 'Monika Von Augusten' I will say something, it is quite simple for one to lie, I could simply say that I hail from the Kingdom of Balian, and although that might be able to be proven wrong, it will take a long time to find out the truth, for such how can we say that her words or testimony, is truthful, how can we really say that she is not lying to everyone? do you REALLY have a certain proof she has not sneaked out of wherever she is to meet with vampyrs? 

We shall not forget that as many signatures of important people you may have, so do I proving that wrong, perhaps you have not read the missive made by Johan and quite the lot of more people, for such, I shall quote it in this letter 'Monika Von Augusten sister of Ottomar, caught aiding and abetting vampyrs, was present with Amadea at Ottomar's turning' and for what you say about 'Amadea Von Augusten' here is your evidence 'Amadea Von Augusten mother of Ottomar and wife to Konstantin, confirmed Vampyr' funnily enough, that missive is signed by one of the people you quoted for evidence against my words!

If you agree that vampyrism is a plague, how could you still stand besides them all happy and defending them, even knowing that their defenders turned their backs against them because of the proof they got?

And as for the meeting, I shall accept it, we will reunite in Balian, neutral land for you and me, to further discuss this topic if you are willing to do so, I do not wish to meet with any other Augustens, knowing that some have quite the lot of aggressive tendencies.

Sadly for you I have not been instructed to do such thing by no one, I have just seen the proof presented to me, analized what your leaders have done in the past, and decided to act about it, as you have given me the benefit of the doubt upon my words, I shall give you the benefit of the doubt, that you are not informed enough and think my actions are ruled by others
My actions are only ruled by GOD, my liege, and myself.

Signed
Gregorius Roa

3 hours ago, Frank_Dog said:
  Hide contents

The only connection between the families is that the father of his first wife (whom he divorced) was Cosima's first cousin. She was a bastard of the cousin at that. If we are calling the children relatives, then I should reach out to ten other families that have more familial connection then the Roa. 

Spoiler

LMFAO its not like being divorced magically rids the kids and grandchildren from Valentina's blood! also now you say she was a bastard and all that, without saying that Valentina was Cosima's right hand oh also let us not forget that after the whole Pavia affair you warded Gven, one of Greg's children

Oh also should I mention something else? I do not simply do this because of Valentina, rather than for Pavia which you claim was given because of you, to Valentina, which is entirely wrong, although you had some parts in the negociations, it was given by Aurik Bishop.
Shall I also say that all that was because you didnt want me to get a Barony under the Duchy of Adria tho? its not like I went and asked you to give me something, rather was you who asked me not to take something :P

As Anne read the missive she frowns "We should of disowned him while he was out doing all his deeds too, why did I let myself get close to him" sighs "He missed my wedding but he had a good reason" rubs her neck "Oh well suppose no longer a problem to worry about, just hurts he act this way."