Challenge Accepted

Minuvas

po0xXndWroCuFIij8WI_S1hXanSI2BG2BHp-4lD5Zc7YejujNmhi4epoi5fRVn7cedvSWlPYkt-lSKxJtv0jO5z_v0qVHgnayocNYISSz_P8-FFmIB_zyX74a5RF8LJeBLlCMMWav1Q23yz4lFg2dRM

The Reaping: 

Ancient Kaggath

po0xXndWroCuFIij8WI_S1hXanSI2BG2BHp-4lD5Zc7YejujNmhi4epoi5fRVn7cedvSWlPYkt-lSKxJtv0jO5z_v0qVHgnayocNYISSz_P8-FFmIB_zyX74a5RF8LJeBLlCMMWav1Q23yz4lFg2dRM

TO THE CHALLENGER CALLED LANRE CERUSIL

The ‘Reaping’, in the old tongue of the Hakad called the Kaggath is a ritual duel between mages as an ancient method to resolve disputes, and determine those magi who are worthy to call themselves ruler over the Hakad. Each of my Lord and Lady Magisters has earned their place by right of their power, defeating challengers to their claim; petty challenges are not to be entertained.

You dare to challenge their power?
You dare to show such audacity?
To claim the seat as one of Aevos’ most powerful Magi as your own?

I say before this council of Lord-Magisters, the Hakad, and all Sorcerers of Hakad: Your power, and your challenge, is not to be denied.

I affirm your challenge to be a worthy one. As is my duty, I proffer the seat of power to which this challenge is to be conducted for.

I therefore declare the following.

CHALLENGER: LANRE CERUSIL

CHALLENGED: LADY-MAGISTER VAPATIA OF AKRITOS

This Kaggath is issued under the following code, which binds us to order, chaos and power.

I. GATHER. Challenger and the Challenged shall have a total of 1 year (OOC: 04OCT) to gather allies, supporters, resources, artifacts and power. There is no restriction to who or what allies may be gathered, save those listed below. Both shall seek to form three forces of up to 50 supporters (OOC: 5 people).

Ia. No member of the Government of Hohkmat, the Chamber of Stars, or a sitting Lord-Magister may support or aid either party for the total duration of the challenge.

Ib. Supporters will need to register with the Grand Magister prior to the start of the Kaggath.
Ic. Forfeiting a Kaggath during this period results in a stripping of rank, to be awarded to the winning party.

II. POWER. Upon the formal declaration of Kaggath, three sanctioned clashes of the magis powerbases shall occur over a year, culminating in a single duel between the challenger and the challenged. Outside of these sanctioned clashes, each party and their powerbase may sabotage, thief, or harm the other mages powerbase and their holdings. Crimes committed between these powerbases are sanctioned, and subject to no prosecution by the Government of Hohkmat so long as they do not involve members who are not involved in the conflict.

IIa. The Challenger and Challenged may seek no further assistance outside of their powerbase, and all Mages are forbidden from providing aid to either party if they have not declared their support during the year prior. Any sorcerer of Hohkmat who violates this is subject to Death.

rdAMfPUdQftlnU0Xa9daFMe6p2YUYmF5MseE8n35XEtwVwi_mIh--Z4OJDrKlBny9zV0rpijHsT4ViCmAuuXUhEbmgBQfFKOHRbe4R_8udSwIy_TugZNM_h4_wqAMfl5koST66CynPeiR_irT3m1_bc

SO BOUND

GRAND-MAGISTER, Razad the 'Fatebinder', Hierophant of the Mysteries, Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat