A Message

Norgeth

52NM6mKANPiwm4fceCUvzdaauAzHAYh5zbEYSDVfus4akXHBbvKVbIBlI2txHC6AEanoDGoyJtqsfw-dAHKZsYmG7Q5_tzlAhc6l8roCEddQWllO6p7BRP6b5oqdc8z8n8anu9fb5HyyFtYHKo0qWeM

ᛏᚺᛖ×ᚲᚢᛚᛏ×ᛟᚠ×ᚲᚺᛟᚱᚢᚨᛞ - ᚺᛟᚾᛟᚱ×ᛒᛖ×ᛏᛟ×ᚨᛗᛒᛁᛏᛟᚾ

BJfqtB8AXpKs3l8Okveiv62Lui3ckQs9XaUt_3C-Dla0wLCreJ1LiUa09CG_te_9I_uIFipj-9xSDQ295ZaOsLpQzwHMsAj6dsi2_VSVvy2jmggxTNWenv_F3orbgKx6y_u-hctoeV31WP8u6f6wwkA

[!] The skies of Urguan darken, not through clouds, but through a great swarm of mutated, unnatural beetles, them flying forth from some unknown place of darkness and death. They carry a vile, sealed missive, dropped at the Grand King’s doorstep alongside being pinned upon notice boards and the doors of citizens. If that wax seal depicting a cracked anvil leaking blood was opened, the worn parchment read so. @_RoyalCrafter_

The Grand Kingdom of Urguan? Who are you to claim these words to be your own? You are neither grand, nor of Urguan, for you represent none of the might or ambition that once fueled the silverbeard dynasty or its rightful successor. You hide in your sub-par caverns, twiddling your thumbs in thought, yet what has that thought brought you? It was under your ideals that runesmithing was lost, it was and is under your ideals that Khazad are turned into horrible druidic abominations, and it is under your ideals that golemancy was let into the hands of elgus and umros alike, traded away like some unimportant rock. . . For shame.

Your failure has upset many a dwarf, yet among them, only I have seen the truth. Your throne is of brittle glass, mine is of steel and blood. To those Khazadmar wise enough to heed my warnings, join me now or forever be damned, for HE is free and all is more, all will submit before the might of Khorvad, Eighth Brathmordakin and true ruler of the material plane and all who dwell upon it. I offer you this chance, and this chance alone, those who wish to join my throngs may, and in such, they will be offered enlightenment.

Narvak oz Khorvad, Narvak oz Anaros

I am coming for you, o’ petty Grand King

Signed:  Morgul The Stunted, Undying Lord of Iron,
  Spellsmith, Conjurer of The Black Throng, The Voice of Khorvad.

[OOC: This is the beginning of my player eventline for Urguan using my undead, My goal is to make for an enjoyable adventure and series of events for the dwarven community while encouraging interesting RP and conflict that remains friendly on an OOC level, ensuring both sides are happy and having fun.]

Ibun Starbreaker read over the missive that had been pinned about the city, a rare look of contempt and anger coming across the young dwarf as he pondered what was actually happening - though deep down he knew this meant trouble "By Lord Dungrimm weh will put yeh in ah grave yeh can nae escape, undying one." he mumbled to himself, before going back to his daily studies and stone-carving.

On 10/27/2023 at 12:32 AM, Norgeth said:

You hide in your sub-par caverns,

The Grand King, who only many months later recieved this missive, scoffed. "What ah wazzok, oi 'oide in forests not caves." He grinned as he prayed to Dungrimm.