INCEPTO NE DESISTAM

PrimnyaQuorum

HYix69OzkUmZklXXVUQk4c43ReqH4aPnh5co2RRTsaJkhoNc6UfH2lrxxotevVzA3QqWZTPMzO48aZamXcyt6mHHfgADLR1QfTsGb5Pw3qZ3GsxDxsOE6W_1Mx6uU8sFAeN-tK9jooqMcdl_

Source

[!]

In the silence of night, across lands swept by blizzards and tides, long rolls of fine parchment are pinned to boards across the lands of Aevos - All who live and wander through these lands could easily find a copy, and read what the finely-written words say, though there is evidently a intended audience:

To the fellow Watchers,

-2rJ6JsWoKSoy5hQQftczRqr5ProbfsT6i0RLa448uGuIgyEjnVjA8GHkFwW3ZHYgK_UvvDgASED9ZM91dZd5j4AduovAoxcOHGLk6hvnqF92Tj_YpVeodAAmEol6vo71Nlqr141utYo-kEE

As many of you have, indubitably, seen through your own eyes the vile thing that stalks our world, I imagine a variety of thoughts plague you. Questions remain unanswered, and each wasted month, we sit in isolation in our corners of the world - staring into the Veil as if it will give us answers. A fault of my own making, that I so hastily dismissed all sight except my own.

In the spreading of warning across the lands, I ignored my own plea - unity. No sole being, no matter the strength of their will or flawlessness of their soul, holds a candle to what lurks Beyond the Veil. Alone, separated, we are but scraps for the picking.

No longer shall I accept this status quo, and I call out to my fellow Watchers - 

Neither should you

We all bear the burden of this affliction, one of our own choosing. It is well past the time to put aside what separates us, and stand together. We all have something to contribute, be it knowledge to put towards banishing this Horror from the Material, or the strength to stand besides one another and help our friends, our families, and our people for the betterment of all.   

To those Watchers who heed this call, you will find me in the Mage-State of Hohkmat, in the District of Paradox. There is much to be shared and said, and much work to be done.

To those descendants, have faith. While this Horror attempts to divide us with false truths and vicious words, while it attempts to drown us under water and snow and ice - it is all a veil of lies, drawn over your eyes to turn you unto each other. We, who see through such treachery like a clear night sky, offer our sight to you. Know you are not alone in this struggle. 

Steel your resolve.

PKnyK1QGL9b6Gl2Bfv7PvUylrZPyKcTqudcN-9V5HRiKf8mw_aOkU-VCHoCeaTp2iCqmlQQStbXgN6pkvLT9qFH79n4QZp6zIr7czgXPzaDUPoALAwQW4KMbNAI9-NYt_FR7YH-xUHXZrdO4

vceaQsWfkp3qQEX7v3UYhUDPwXmanMUqrnT1eHdOnH5jT3v-mx5bczfsZxRZ5JJ7DWe7S1W5odUlXU9Yq-FUaYWd0Rjw639QMbmv6g_lGfP4mof3rxkNJZIr2nQiztljXaUbkthhpN5SBQuQ

Spoiler

@Werew0lf

I’ll be around Hohkmat for those who wish to interact with Haus regarding the missive - aiming to do a little something this weekend, time and day TBD. This is in (belated) continuance to Werew0lf’s Plague eventline.

As Elena journeys to the center of the Order of the Golden Lion, she finds this poster put near its entrance. She reads through it, before making a firm comment to herself. "What nonsense." She continues on her way, dismissing the drivel as she goes to train once more.