PLAYER APPRECIATION - OCTOBER 2023

sarahbarah

x1ed3d2PAfYg-UcsAaeKCtvVdYVr8aY9AooFCV8IqWRaGSjWvulyyOYKw4OkTvpvn28ZwWKRjWR2Y_N5ilb16Hd_AT_5t5C1p5EIRDlGdEBi_QWGc7FiMKPzrLbv-ET_NSMyU2Qy2AGOtqpK6gAkU9A

OCTOBER 2023

s7CSPeS1pKlgUu937tllIntdXoVPc0IsM-Hs1g2uLdOqRCvfSqZ8I0SvGI-yFmHmgfO5vNgXKUIP55FW6-J26m6uoUlfBCf_u_KMZ9TB4qsin9cwFXe0KKdqadRxmsxahuyC4YYPHC4fhzvR-pxQof8

October has come and gone, meaning the time for another Player Appreciation is nigh. This is an individual I’ve known for some time, and I’m always grateful for their help and their cheerful personality. They are always willing to step up and get the job done - genuinely a wondeful human being that we all love. Without further ado, please join me in welcoming (and honouring) the player chosen for October 2023!

🙐

psGiUEah6p9kVjfOWVnn6_Uu-RrpM32dgYTeilhh-X4xeMyKi9-GKmUf5l0BbrpeXWxhZ5mzy1EoxEosqJTCrOyHnyWY4-3WpRDWhtl-TjPMqli63MnCUfd0zDPNQ3MICTFXziicokdUjY88bC60cj0

@teeylin

Firefly Graphics — Autumn / Fall Dividers - Part II

“Went out of their way to reach out to me about steward stuff which was very nice of them to do!”

- @snowlift

”They are an amazing person who has personally helped me through so much. Since knowing them, I have become more confident and comfortable.”

- @lmcfc

“Teeylin is truly one of my best bros. He's incredibly hardworking, loyal, and tremendously intelligent. Though these virtues pale in comparison to his kindness and warm-spiritedness. I am firmly of the opinion that Tee brightens every room -- or in this case, Discord call, -- that he's in. I think that Tee forms, and represents, an integral piece of the Haeseni community. It wouldn't be the same without you, buddy <3 Thank you for everything, you've been a real godsend for me.”

- @Copowl

”Teeylin is an absolutely amazing friend! Always good for a laugh, or willing to listen to me ramble. I always love rping with them as well, as their personas are always so genuinely fun in their own right. I can't properly explain Teeylin in their entirety, just know they're great!”

- @tadabug

I LOVE U TEE UR AMAZING

you got to love tee. they are just so amasing ;-; you deserve this one!!

mouse___cry___by_forgottenxprophet_d2md84z-pre.thumb.jpg.2943a6e27386370c97150dee83243ccd.jpg

thank u,,

tee is my mortal enemy.. i shall smite him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(congarts >:) )

Notice how it's always Haeseni players..

Peculiar..

(Congrats)

<3 <3 <3

Tee makes good (amazing 11/10) skins and plays a pretty decent (110/10 great relative) cousin.

Well deserved.