A Retraction of Words

Nymstra

========================================================

DxvXbOFaq_iQXqVP3ld_tNXAgO6fXa0sd850pLfzvYqSaBvV50Qy1GfX1mIBUOy5xsPvIuu32_Z87u_AmMJpavBEH_4ptOE7sXrxMTRP5Lw5kg0A0fHd1CPcTUB2ba3kv7Qu7GjJeYsraCHLD6c4xAQ

SVXGpOvQoWdwL4wpb3IJKuMDzpruxDiKIcfgwpK-SNW7z63gtWPzRUwoSZ87aU37Y7yWFeSe5zyr0JZ0-rxoDWF5uGjgqfKed-kRT1AASDzXR2s4GT0gw5erg4c7kS9o7mOVXiDfsHFdSDj35PqYnpI

=========================================================

u8-qPb4u5iiUoSPTDjla5BredudSamFPsYTLgOfFDpITvQeTclTI4DBwQFGTp3ipPCHUvN-uMj1u4wZ_7DQK8tlXO9hDKBkGQXg-Y5eHEkG4RaYMXRUs7dCS71Xl5WksW9Ugcv8xWtsykpr4Gll8pHs

When I initially challenged you to a duel, I did not have the full picture of the events that have transpired. After speaking with both Count Cassian Colborn and yourself, I have recognized the faults in my words.

I apologize for the accusations that were hurled towards you and your family, as they were not grounded in the truth of all of the events that happened. I regret the rashness of my decision to slander your name only knowing one side of a greater event that occurred. I do not ask for your forgiveness, but for the chance to prove to you that I am better than this. 

Our duel shall still go on, as a bout between friends, between comrades. I hope that our upcoming duel will allow both of us to put this behind us.

Signed,

wjen00vFeVHj2wUlCFWJG2LPebdyHzhEHj0pcXXNLhuXKqQ_HdzeBAdrB0k38j_DcGHC8pmKDV2se0N9HW6KOkthlYsUehzRIuy5jz6N37q-RcpxB_Pb8-Fd7zDBIrZc7rKR78B24FoX-bfmN-A6ATg

Senorio Demitrey Denodado

Baron of Sevilla, Oficial de Immigración

Edited by Nymstra

Ser Audo Weiss gave a subtle, pleased nod as Demitrey fulfilled his promise and he eagerly awaited a certain new weapon to add to his collection. He took up his own version of the letter, folding it to keep as a treasured apology given his way. "A little patience spares us all much hassle," He rumbled, "Ag our lives."   

His fingers drummed upon the folded parchment.
"Ag perhaps ea exercised haste of mine own... eam niet without a friend in Demitrey yet. Ea'll see vy for for this bout soon, old friend." He grumbled though a faint smile traced his gnarled lips.

The Colborn Count hastened a sigh as he partook the news. "Dobry to hear, Senorio. ."

His meddling had paid off. 

Liridona, the Count Colborn’s mother, nodded in clear approval of her son’s initiative! “Ea’ve raised him well,” She said to herself, settling into her rocking chair.