Kyrrn

Heir’s Ascent

sere-sullas.thumb.png.6132a6055204f2faff834ca09fe50c71.png

As written upon on this 10th of Malin’s Welcome, 157 S.A

From The Exilic Kingdom of Númendil and the Lordship of Caladras

"Fair shall the end be, though long and hard shall be the road.”

WimsjR_ZmVtMr1X-J7UwgyxbpQaYUcIAPfV5OL3EbKUHKrPIzH29WEmuNPUH7qayM71qFhSZfw1YyXIn6Drw9v6ngTHM1RQUCyIgsRnElKrduV52maeG2hmaxe_4xCPw4WaE1N7PFoCw-aofUnsbEYw

To the Denizens of the Lordship of Caladras, Her Grace, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë of the Royal House Arthalionath of the The Exilic Kingdom of Númendil, and the Esteemed Númenedain of the The Exilic Kingdom of Númendil,

In the embrace of duty and the passage of time, I, Elerríon Saoren Seregon, humbly pen this missive to convey a rather monumental  decision that has weighed heavily upon my heart and conscience. It is with a blend of nostalgia, gratitude, and profound trust that I hereby declare my abdication from the titled holdings of Caladras and as Lord of Caladras, and with it, the mantle of leadership that encompasses House Seregon.

The echoes of history reverberate far beyond these stone walls, each telling its own tale through shared endeavors, challenges, and triumphs that have defined my life and this community. Through the turning of seasons and the forging of bonds, we have thrived as a united House under the guiding hand of the Exilic Kingdom. Yet, as the river of time courses unyielding, it demands recognition of its inexorable flow.

To this end, I have pondered long upon the legacy of our House and the torch that lights our way into the future. In the realm of inevitability, I have found solace in the knowledge that the essence of Caladras, its spirit and resilience, shall persist in capable hands. It is with unwavering confidence that I pass the mantle of Lordship to my eldest child and the esteemed heir, Lóriniel Arabella Seregon.

Lóriniel, my daughter, inheritor of our legacy and the new Lady of Caladras, I place the trust of Caladras into your capable hands. May you lead with wisdom, compassion, and the unwavering commitment that defines the Seregon lineage.

To the noble denizens of Caladras, I extend my deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and camaraderie. The bond we share went past titles and shall endure as a cornerstone of strength in our collective spirit.

In acknowledgment of the vital role played by the steadfast Castellan, Ellisar Aevaris, I express my profound gratitude. Ellisar has been a wealth of support, a guardian of our traditions, and soon an unofficial regent during this period of transition. His wisdom and dedication have fortified Caladras and ensured the continuity of our noble line.

As I step into the twilight of my stewardship, I do so with the knowledge that the flame of Caladras burns brighter than ever. May the coming days be filled with prosperity, unity, and the echoes of a realm that has stood the test of time.

In enduring fellowship,

bxYa4AE3FY0hWY06EFQCTC27ncdkNfuy6jX22nnjK_jPYz2RM2Wqrj6mcpcYEAmulEAe3e5qH19yUJyCS4dlaGTjMy9ZEjcJDI5nFfoLucLdx0D6FSAbvLm9hllQJU6kNOKg2oC8pFOT1Xux_esxQUE

Ser Elerríon of House Seregon,

Seneschal and Steward to the White Court of the Númenaranyë, Huntmaster to the White Court of the Númenaranyë, Captain for the Royal Guard of the Númenaranyë, Templar of the Aengul Malchediael, and Knight of the Realm