-----THE SWORD OF LOREM-----NOW RECRUITING

Coaster

Number of spots open: 5

Please read the entire application and history before responding.

The Sword of Lorem is not actually a guild of it's own, but in fact a branch of the Southern Hunterslead by Lykos the Scarred (Wiki article, OUTDATED http://www.lordofthecraft.net/wiki/index.php/The_Southern_Hunters). There are three tiers to the guild, Sword, Knife and Bow.

The Bow is the original group of hunters that slay monsters for a living. (NOT RECRUITING)

The Knife is the secretive branch of the Hunters, dealing with espionage, spies, and assassination. (NOT RECRUITING)

Finally there is the Sword, that focuses on Mercenary work.

Being recruited into the Sword of Lorem does not make you a member of either Knife, or Bow,but you are an official member of The Southern Hunters located in, big surprise, the south (The location of the keep where we are based will only be revealed to long time members).

The Sword of Lorem is based in Al'Khazar, Oren. A guild house will be purchased very shortly, and recruiting for spots in the group has begun. As mentioned before, this group will focus on the renting of mercenaries for either fighting, bodyguards, or protection of property. (The Sword of Lorem does not take responsibility for actions taken by its guards under the orders of clients)All persons accepted through this application MUST start at Venator Pleo (recruit) level. Promotions will be awarded shortly after.

Rules and Guidelines:

• Recruits will be promoted based off combat performance and behavior
  • Recruits must train in the Hunting grounds regularly (money earned off of this will belong to the recruit)
  • Payemnt is 10% for non life threatening actions, and 25% for tasks that could result in a loss of life.
  • Despite being mercenaries, loyalty is very important, as members are official hunters. Betrayal of brothers, or espionage will result in immidiete termination.(professional and otherwise)
  • Weapons, food, and shelter will be provided
  • Members required to wear uniforms at all times (links below)
  • Failure to complete a job, when one is able to, will result in termination of contract and employment
  • Disobeying a direct order will result in termination of employment or disciplinary action

RANKS:

VENATOR DUX(LEADER):(IC Name: VR_Dux_name)

Will Chapman (Coastercam0)

VENATOR BETA(SECOND IN COMMAND):(VR_Beta_name)

Wyrix (Xentonic)

VENATOR AUDIT(APPRENTICE):(VR_Audit_name)

Henry (Impymut)

VENATOR APEX(ELITE MERCENARY):(VR_Apex_name)

MUST BE PROMOTED

MAXIMUM OF 3

Zarious (ddog445)

http://i.imgur.com/5zSHq.png

VENATOR JUST (STANDARD MERCENARY):(VR_Just_Name)

MUST BE PROMOTED

MAXIMUM OF 4

Servius (DanielJamieson97)

Chrome (Chrome_)

http://i.imgur.com/3Co2v.png

VENATOR PLEO(NOVICE MERCENARY):(VR_Pleo_name)

MAXIMUM OF 6

Dolgan (____)

No uniform

Application:

Minecraft Username:

Characters Name:

Reasons for wanting to join:

Describe your fighting experience:

Previous line of work (if any):

Why should we accept you:

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?:

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?:

Do you agree with the rules in place:

Minecraft Username:

Amarnra

Characters Name:

Zolgash

I am an extremely well educated orc although I have begun to re-intergrate into society re-learning the ways of the orcs and the orcish speach after my amnesia and re-learning of everything at the hands of the elves. I need a job. While in the Ocish Military, it does not pay any money and I am really low on money.

My amnesia was result of a massive magical discharge during a battle. A battle which I know next to nothing of. Well... I do know one thing... Many a Dwarf and human fell to my mighty axe during that battle. I was eventually felled by a giant of a dwarf. I may have been a veteran fighter or I may have been a novice I do not know. What I do know is once I left the leves to become a dwarf, my only source of income has been destroying the rotting men (undead) by the hundreds. Battle is what I live for.

Previous line of work (if any):

Orcish Military/Freelance Monster Slayer

Why should we accept you:

As an experienced fighter I would be a major asset to your organisation. I also have been trained under elves the ways of nature, elven craftsmanship and farming. (Although I hate farming.)

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?:

I, Zolgash, Swear to never betray my brothers or our cause.

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?:

The Sword of Loren, The Knife (?) and the Bow (?). All three are "tiers" of the mother organisation the Southern Hunters.

Do you agree with the rules in place:

I, Zolgash, agree with the rules set in place by the Sword of Lorem.

Minecraft Username: Mahoney220

Characters Name: Kalazar

Reasons for wanting to join: Your guild seems very well organised. You put open slots (6) is a very good idea. Most guilds have to many people and a tiny guild house. By the way you put all the information in the forum application means you care about the game and you want to go somwhere with it not just have a bunch of mina and rule the "world".

Describe your fighting experience: I play on hardcore pvp faction servers. I like to jump from high places and take the target out before he knows i was there. I "snipe" with a well pulln arrow then sneek in for the kill. I love to kill pigmen aswell, i have a full chest of chainmail/feathers/bones and arrows.

Previous line of work (if any): None really, i keep to myself. Hunt, fish, mine, and build in peace.

Why should we accept you: Its not my place to tell you "why you should accept me". I am a noble worker, great fighter and not a bad person to make conversation with.

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?: I Kalazar, swear to the brothers i will never betray or cause.

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?: The three groups of hunters are The Sword of Loren, The Knife and the Bow.

Do you agree with the rules in place: Yes, I agree with all the rules you have established and all the ones to come in the near or far future.

@Mahoney220

(Please use in character speech on all your questions, [just edit it] and you can be accepted; also try to work on grammar.)

DENIED

nah, not intrested. I just want to play the game not talk like "ye' art thow fammished noble sir", ill just play by myself thanks for taking the time to read it though

nah, not intrested. I just want to play the game not talk like "ye' art thow fammished noble sir", ill just play by myself thanks for taking the time to read it though

Do take in mind Mahoney that this server is an RP server. That does not necesarily mean you have to speak in old english, but it does mean you have to answer application questions as if you were your character. So instead of answering questions as if you were you, you give you characters reasons for wanting to join a guild. It does not make sense in game if you are randomly accepted into a guild if you only even spoke to the people while you were outside of your character. You character has to do the talking.

If you didn't want to RP, then why are you here? (Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying go away or anything, i'm just wondering why you do not want to RP on an RP server?)

Its i well made server, might be RP but dose,nt mean i go around looking for people to talk to. I wont reck the RP experience. If someone said hail, i would answer back and make conversation, but i just can explain my character. I like to fight against the undead and have like a huge team battle, but i wont chumm around after and drink some al with the wounded. Ill go farm and build, thats why i wanted in the guild. I wanted to kill farm hunt and build with some other poeple. Im sorry i cant write a thing that matches your criteria.

Reasons for wanting to join: Im a very kind High elf, raised in a distant land. Chased away from all i ever know and loved i had to seek refuge. Blistering hot days and rainy nights passed before i stumbled upon Lauralin. The local towns folk treated me, the new comer like gold. There must of been a reason, but none that was right in front of my tired eyes, just the thought of a free home and food and a bed from these odd, but kind people. Months have went past, i now having the vast knowledge of all of the land the prince approaches me. next thing i knew, i was in a rundown shack with the same people i seen when i first arrived to Lauralin. I wanted to ask so many questions but i couldn't, my mind was going a mile a minute. All they say to me now is, You must get out as soon as you can. But how, i was in a shack in god knows where. With all my confusion i start digging at the dirt beneath me to take the stress away. Not only my stress is going away , the hole is getting bigger. I have it! I will dig out! Digging deeper and deeper, forming a tunnel under the walls with my new found friends, we almost have it. Were out and have broken the final tuffs of grass. Before i could say think you to my new found friends they all scattered. No time to be sad there gone, just time to get out of there. Now a free man, living in the shadows, i must find somewhere to call home. I need to find friends,combatants, family and a sword.

Describe your fighting experience: In my travels escaping the evil prince and his guards i had to fight through many un usual creatures to get where i am now. From Beating Giant spiders with sticks for the little string they drop and crafting them into a bow. Killing skeletons for there oh so valuebul arrows, and taking down Rotting pigs with with my new bow and arrow set. Many have vanquished in the path of Kalazar.

Previous line of work (if any): Sorry, i have had no real work experience but for myself.

Why should we accept you: I am an excellent worker, sence i have been on the run my whole life i had to do something for under the table work. From tree chopping all the way to locksmithing, i will do what ever you desire sir.

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?: I kalazar swear to never betray my brother or cause.

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?: The three groups of southern hunters are The Sword, The Bow, And the Knife.

Do you agree with the rules in place: I do agree with the rules you have in place

Reasons for wanting to join: Im a very kind High elf, raised in a distant land. Chased away from all i ever know and loved i had to seek refuge. Blistering hot days and rainy nights passed before i stumbled upon Lauralin. The local towns folk treated me, the new comer like gold. There must of been a reason, but none that was right in front of my tired eyes, just the thought of a free home and food and a bed from these odd, but kind people. Months have went past, i now having the vast knowledge of all of the land the prince approaches me. next thing i knew, i was in a rundown shack with the same people i seen when i first arrived to Lauralin. I wanted to ask so many questions but i couldn't, my mind was going a mile a minute. All they say to me now is, You must get out as soon as you can. But how, i was in a shack in god knows where. With all my confusion i start digging at the dirt beneath me to take the stress away. Not only my stress is going away , the hole is getting bigger. I have it! I will dig out! Digging deeper and deeper, forming a tunnel under the walls with my new found friends, we almost have it. Were out and have broken the final tuffs of grass. Before i could say think you to my new found friends they all scattered. No time to be sad there gone, just time to get out of there. Now a free man, living in the shadows, i must find somewhere to call home. I need to find friends,combatants, family and a sword.

Describe your fighting experience: In my travels escaping the evil prince and his guards i had to fight through many un usual creatures to get where i am now. From Beating Giant spiders with sticks for the little string they drop and crafting them into a bow. Killing skeletons for there oh so valuebul arrows, and taking down Rotting pigs with with my new bow and arrow set. Many have vanquished in the path of Kalazar.

Previous line of work (if any): Sorry, i have had no real work experience but for myself.

Why should we accept you: I am an excellent worker, sence i have been on the run my whole life i had to do something for under the table work. From tree chopping all the way to locksmithing, i will do what ever you desire sir.

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?: I kalazar swear to never betray my brother or cause.

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?: The three groups of southern hunters are The Sword, The Bow, And the Knife.

Do you agree with the rules in place: I do agree with the rules you have in place

Im sorry for bing a , how you say (( big ****** bag)) i tryed my very hardest on this reright. I hope you will still let me join, If the app is even right again. Thank you for dealing with me, i know it couldent of benn the funnest matter in the guild :P

Argh... time differences. Make it really hard to get a hold of you.

If you could tell me your time zone and the times you are usually on that would be great. My timezone is gmt+10 and on that timezone I am on from around 5pm to 10pm

Minecraft Username: ZeSybbyl

Characters Name: Medril

Reasons for wanting to join: I, Medril seek a career, after recently arriving in the Kingdom of Oren I am Seeking employment from any mercenary guild willing to take me into their ranks. I have grown up around fighting and war, I seek to put my skills to use and make money from it.

Describe your fighting experience: I am very capable of wielding a sword, although I was kicked out of the Dwarven Kingdoms with barely the clothes on my back. I require armaments if I am to aid your cause and boost your numbers.

Previous line of work (if any): None

Why should we accept you: I am a capable fighter and faithful servant, I will obey your orders without question or comment, and will be a worthy blade to have at your side.

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause?: I, Medril, solemnly swear by my heart and soul, to faithfully serve and to never betray my brothers or my cause in the Sword of Lorem.

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters?: The Knife, The Bow, and The Sword

Do you agree with the rules in place: Absolutely, I will abide by the laws of the Sword of Lorem.

Minecraft Username:

Samsan99

Characters Name:

Dolgan_Blacklocks

I 'ave been lookin' for work for awhile now i am currently in te dwarven legion (( due to time zone differences i cant do much in it)). I was young when i first started fightin' and guarded trade caverns in me younger years but now after traveling around Aegis i am lookin' for a place to call home and work

From te day i was able to hold me axe or sword i 'ave been fightin' weather it be with me brother Haelen of te monsters that come te live at night and i am fully ammored and ready to fight for ye (( full set of diamond ammor and sword))

Previous line of work (if any):None

Why should we accept you: I 'ave been fightin' for many years and 'ave travel te land i am a loyal friend and i am willin' to do alot for me friends even if that mean attack te law as i 'ave done that, i will show te guild the same loyality (( aslong as its not villains acts))

Do you swear to never betray your brothers or cause? :

I Dolgan Blacklocks of te blacklock clan swear i will never betray Me brothers, sisters and te cause.

What are the three groups of the Southern Hunters? : Te bow they are te hunters, te kinfe te are te assassions and te sword te are te guards for hire and te mercenaries

Do you agree with the rules in place:Aye, i do

(( the time zone im in is GMT +8 ))