On a Lack of Written Works - Tailoring

Lirinya

OWtKf9tnpyA7M_i2vRL9jyMh3ZGeEb8jsS6GLwEErse2-uJKYS13DyUzdPdVjkulM8Lg7ICbxhcoAuSSV6s9gIYChCpJHpzXcgC-yTcPdcsdPZfrAHph2ruMmhXwIY8ZhxaTrNdgCFHaumowFpIoxRc

1350 A.H. - Present

rLFv1ul801YLBeqHASgsH-EcV5EazlMxPAwbYt9T3GKowIbzaNyerNpORTEdqIzvf64f-bbm27fM_hy_Tsg2OnMrFjeHeLlb0l9D6tzCM1DsEGH_6bYl31dEamgfdbrRkud3qjmPtTnIBJbDGve5CXs

───

From Ashes, We Rise

EST 143 E.S. - Present | 1590 A.H. - Present

⋅ ───⊱༺⠀⠀༻⊰─── ⋅

21st of Malin’s Welcome | 157 SA

⋅ ───────────────⊱༺⠀I⠀༻⊰─────────────── ⋅

VA EDLERVIK,

We as humanity are known for our love of colourful gowns, opulent jewels and regal suits. Each individual likely has their own personal collection tailored by themselves or another.

House Amador is no exception- we are proud to boast our several expert tailors, as are we proud to extend that further to our Colborn cousins.

However, it occurred to me that I have seen far and few written works pertaining to tailoring. Guides on stitching, on fabrics, on fashion history. These works are limited in terms of the written hand, and I do not recall coming across a single book in my time. While missives on history are available, they are difficult to obtain for personal use.

And so, I ask those who are skilled in the arts of sewing, knitting, leather craft and so on- to create written works to share or sell. 

I will be willing to purchase a copy of any quality work to then offer and sell on to others, should the individual be uninterested in merchanting their works. 

If you are interested in such an offer, please send a bird to Balian or Haense, for the attention of Poppiya Sosina Amador (lirinya).

ZIIWdf_A52V6cA1s523wXqw98guFtJTKbxz-1FRZBNB7uJ7Yzw_FerVvDHQLqRThyFutIBAu7gFzgtngBwyCufx3Spexb4fu-9UrAl-LURS_bYtJW7hzgT9WGML3ForLc_C68rD5OrF8M_OFgkTMcI8

Lady Poppiya Sosina Amador, Curador of  Il Courta Cometa, Owner of the Phoenix Fleeces.

Mimosa Applefoot considers writing a work on her weaving knowledge! 
image.png?ex=657a47f0&is=6567d2f0&hm=38e

The Gem of Amador, though no seamstress, considers publishing a writing on how she crafts her jewelry. She takes to her niece to seek Poppiya’s advice on such.