Stand Against BIG-GOVERNMENT Regulation! Coal is Freedom!

[!] A letter is sent out around the east of Aevos

“The government of Petra has BANNED the burning of coal! This big-folk big-government wants to REGULATE the lives of their citizens and force them to use INFERIOR renewable energy sources! Now the citizens of Petra will lose their energy independence and be forced to rely on diminishing stocks of charcoal or limited forests of woods! 

However, there is still hope in the world. As FREEDOM loving, Democratic, and industrious people, Dúnfarthing still allows the burning of coal for cooking and industry! Our shire’s air is clean and naturally cleared by the many plants who are fertilized and enriched by the coal-smoke coming out of our cozy burrow’s chimneys. The use of Freedom-Rocks as fuel lets us maintain pristine woodlands without needing to clear forests for firewood. COAL is environmentalist and burning it in furnaces is GOOD!

Do not let the logging industry manipulate you! Energy independence is a MUST! Coal is freedom and we must ALL use it!

-Mimosa Applefoot, proud coal burner.

This message has been brought to you by the Dúnfarthing Mineral Energy Society, supporting a bright and clean future since Aevos was settled.”

Renilde scratches her head.

[!] A letter is penned in response and swiftly sent to one Mimosa Applefoot.

"I can understand the want for the use of coal, and believe me, there is still a use for which the Commonwealth of Petra more than ever needs coal. That is why we wish for an upscaling of production and mining of coal. The need for the burning of wood and charcoal is simple, coal will feed our artillery on the battlefield, we need vast swathes of such if we are to rain down fire upon the Anathema's forces. I can assure you that coal production will not fall by any means, our proud miners will not lose their jobs, if anything they shall have more to mine! This has nothing to do with the environment, merely continuing to feed the hungry war machine. Where there is a pull one must give slack so that the ship stays steady. 

-Sir Aimo of Astor."

Receptors having picked up the news, the Machine Priest Adeptus #003 begins to wave his censor out over the land towards the petran hills

"BEGONE FOUL SPIRITS OF DEGREDATION AND DEGENERATION. OH OWYNSSIAH, BANISH THE INFLUENCE OF THE DARK MECHANICUM.  May not the progress of the blessed be reduced by the SLOTH of government overreach... OH LORD OF PROGRESS. VANQUISH THE INIQUITIES OF THOUGHT WITH YOUR FLAMING SWORD, Amen"