Demands of The Undying

Norgeth

sMd2oxagz9qZXD9bq8C7meHG8aZI4McKrzHNjfclSnOIOupeHGpPBrnYw3Mc1UfBmmGktSJPJzburuhKDoMUQOiLY3Bf2dHlyofhULVNMduCABHhy1qNZwixFOd2WK7txs6MAR1wpjldKpffubRZwe0

DEMANDS OF THE UNDYING

I, Morgul the Undying, Exalted before Khorvad have heard of your weeping cries, your feeble attempts to regain your precious artifact have been for naught, and for that I do pity you, those of Urguan. Think not that I have no honour - I am still a Khazad and will not let such be stained with cowardice or hiding in the great fortress of my mighty masters. I offer you a set of demands, that if fulfilled, will earn your helmet its freedom, to rest in your hands once more.  . .

Firstly, I demand a statue be built of myself somewhere in your city and all those to come on this land of Aevos. Secondly, I demand a festival to be held in my name, where it is spoken aloud for all to hear. Lastly, I demand that you release a public missive stating your weakness and acceptance of my terms. These are my demands, this is your chance to reclaim your pitiful relic.

GLORY TO KHORVAD - MIGHT AND AMBITION

Signed - Your Master, Chosen of Might, Exalted before Khorvad,

MORGUL THE UNDYING ONE

"He can't get away with this. . ." malds a second age warlord as he led lightning assaults on Gashadokuro's fortress with 50% success rate (when the raid ladders don't **** up).

2 hours ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

"He can't get away with this. . ." malds a second age warlord as he led lightning assaults on Gashadokuro's fortress with 50% success rate (when the raid ladders don't **** up).

An Azulyte sweats rapidly as she spots a swarm of Samurai riding by. 

"THE ******* CANNONS. LOAD THE CANNONS."