[PK] The Elegy of Sylva Cerusil

Aces__1

An Elegy of Sylva Cerusil

YwSk3PY4NaadKjgaNMY5-ELavrXLUUZNRzQjOlA1WSG_HPEp1zWP0waEkBAXluFDMzA8q76-bwbjtZpOS4mwfz0qshR3-8JPT_U7fGkmtHF4bul63hxAPxVc4C8QeV8Mm2HH8hPZ6toGwB9LZMQc3Pg

“She died as she lived, a smile upon her face…”

Published the 14th of the Deep Cold, 157 Second Age.

w5G2pPmGjp86Yoth-_AlJPqSbodugfkSYOVcM-CUpu-75Z4pR-4NEJ5fxO052jYlmISRkNSs_qMlJSIGiPo9bzA_bdXhRCK3I4drwYch2ZWnjXPywhc1_PfZJI9adBAT7ODDUR-khe1PWGxsuf3gJUk

“In the moonlit realm of Celia'nor fair,
Where silver leaves whisper tales in the air,
There lived an ‘aheral woman of grace,
Sylva Cerusil, with an enchanting trace.

A noble mistress with a heart so divine,
The Drunken Sailor Tavern, her sacred shrine.
Amidst the laughter, the music, the cheer,
Sylva's presence made every soul draw near.

Her eyes, pools of sunlight, wisdom untold,
In the love of alchemy, her heart's secrets unfold.
Master of potions, a sorceress of the brew,
She wove magic in each flask, in every hue.

Drunken chicken fights, her whimsical delight,
A carnival of feathers in the tavern's soft light.
Laughter echoed in the halls she adorned,
A symphony of joy, where memories were born.

A noblewoman by birth, yet humility she wore,
Kindness in abundance, compassion at her core.
Through the realms of Celia'nor, her name a song,
Sylva Cerusil, where harmony belonged.

In the tender embrace of love's gentle dance,
She found her soulmate, a loving romance.
A fiancee's promise, a future so bright,
Their love a beacon in the elven night.

But fate, cruel fate, struck with a venomous hand,
A tragedy that shook the enchanted land.
Her life's flame extinguished, a radiant star fell,
As Sylva's body, wounded, before the gates they quell.

Oh, the sorrow that draped Celia'nor's bowers,
As tears of the moon wept upon night's hours.
In the silence of grief, the stars dimmed their light,
For the loss of Sylva, in the mali night.

Yet, her spirit lingers in the tavern's soft glow,
In the laughter, the memories, the ebb and the flow.
An ‘aheral woman, forever in lore,
Sylva Cerusil, whom we mourn evermore.

Raise a toast to her memory, in the Drunken Sailor's hall,
Let the echoes of her love in every heart install.
In the tapestry of time, her legacy we'll weave,
Sylva Cerusil, in our hearts, you'll forever live.”

_L4PDAWOUMOVMcq3hOe8_2MQP_OBxxgfAvJF_I9WQCJTV7Cn8fIYaktDJyPh7rkleqig0V3V9SNoc6mRK_slsx40OTSZzW5y4b8T7uFsc5TVkaSL8z1T8hCylJU1M39SNquMa-Km9sHdRYAAWUc9K1w

Sylva Cerusil’s wake shall be held upon the 18th of Sun's Smile, 158 of the Second Age.

Spoiler

[OOC:] Will be held Sunday, December 10th 2023 @ 6pm EST

OOC: Some ambient music if you really wanna get in your feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giy_HAKLVs4

A Maehr woman, stares down at the paper. Raising a brow. And then looks over to her ally. Offering the paper. "We should return soon. Spend some time about. I know you two were, friends."

𝘐𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘗𝘺'𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘴. "𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦 just 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘢- 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 and 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 . . . 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 of Celia'nor." 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬; 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘣 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘺'𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘌𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦.

"What...? I had just spoken with..." A perplexed gaze fell upon the missive that ginger mali held, his mind attempting to dismiss this, because, "No way... no way has she been felled..." Another pupil lost, another curious light snuffed from this realm; with that realization birthed a fresh idea, one immoral to many yet not this one. With one final breath, just before he made his preps, "No no, I refuse this death."

The Wanderer from Afar sat next to the fallen Sylva Cerusil, after putting close to her eyes, she held out a hand in the now quiet clinic, a black orb appeared within her grasp..

It was with this daunting series of missive floating about that the formerly known Matriarch and Mordu'lar, Senna Cerusil whom ventured far from that of her peers, only to return in infrequence, would grasp the papers of lengthened eulogy and recantings of others, unbeknownst as to their contents. Her gaze would furrow as she'd attempt to read the documents from within her temporary chambers in which she acquired whilst upon the roads, yet, alas, such shelter would only prove to bear a dimly lit luminance to aid her within the depth of night as she'd bask upon the contents of what had been left upon her doorstep. It was only whence she adjusted the thinly constructed missives beneath the shadowed lantern that her visage would shift from bewildering disbelief to a near frenzied outrage. The once remembered Cerusil whom was believed and endeared to be unbothered in spite of any adversity in which she faced throughout her years and taxing positions that she so dutifully endured, had loosened the reins on her subdued conscious as she slammed that of the borrowed lantern unto the table from which the missives, entailing her beloved cousins murder laid upon, causing the glass that had once encased the flame within to shatter without resistance against the force brought upon it, allowing it scattered throughout the desolate room. The flame, once seen within, would escape with mild ease following the now fragmented lantern's untimely fate, hence allowing the missives to subtly begin to engulf in flames before the Cerusil's vexed gaze without so much as a falter being offered towards an effort in saving the grievous missive. Senna's gaze would then forth flicker in hollowed purple brilliance whilst she'd ignore that of the simmering flame that remained in tow of her being per her now noticable shift in step in the entrance's directive. Hastily accompanying the aheral, a clouded shroud of mana similar in hue to that of her looming sight would trail in her step forth as muffled cursing could be heard beneath her shallowed breath.  "In this bloodshed, no god nor stars shall stand in my path as I will carry out divine retribution in their stead for that of the severance of my cousin's innocent life simply due to their imbecilic ignorance as to her identity among the positions, she held, a councilor not being one in spite of their fallacious claims... Who shall they pray to now? Damned as I may be... So shall they." She would bellow in conscious torment before she'd head forth to that of her former lands. 

7 hours ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

A Maehr woman, stares down at the paper. Raising a brow. And then looks over to her ally. Offering the paper. "We should return soon. Spend some time about. I know you two were, friends."

The Maehr having had a few enthusiastic walks through the woods stared upon the missive "Friends...." Ahzek was utterly confused by the idea of such, he never knew to enjoy anyones company, though perhaps he did for once. "Yes we should head back."