A Diminishing Fellowship

Allien

kFuz28VLoJNIYMIej1by6ruHxZWAsaskr75RrQnQ2uZRrD0Z-edgTHN8agIkzDUyY3PLS_X86Q4S21RkPjnXnIdjzlvpwnnegpZ5L2d4xanhtcwBm9ludcB7T-eEvEWU6wBy1DAHD2BqYrShPwdP1qs

A Diminishing Fellowship

m8ASGctvo8AKJrqVw_Wn_1DK2zPIP7-UYQOZBgHWwmg6oSDk6Rkh1_-2-4DI0_M1oNmvwTQGyCqKdX3il7DQheZAuqzEb18VbMuSzIeI-8oO1GiA1omBzNZ_Rig4aYRuuXZ_s8itS15SViCZEN6qoco

“Fih Kae'leh”

In Effect as of; The 4th of Snow’s Maiden SA 158

Published through messengers across The Realms of Celia'nor

and by aviary towards the Ranaleth Talonii

With Ranaleth’s departure from Celia’nor and their mention of “The Utopia Pact'' established with Py’lrie, it is important to clarify and, unfortunately, diminish the Talonii’s collaboration with the previously mentioned pact.

This is not an ever-lasting alliance, as Ranaleth has stated themselves as having departed from the lands of Celia’nor. Py’lrie’s agreed collaboration was to protect the lands within Celia’nor from the wicked, and as of writing this, Py'lrie still intends to do so without the need for any pact.

Py’lrie wishes to clarify the following towards Ranaleth;

The Py’lrie Talonii hold no ill will towards Ranaleth following the voidance of “The Utopia Pact." However, we cannot support their decisions in their departure, and we deny any claim that Py’lrie is assisting those outside the confines of Celia’nor.

Py’lrie hold very strong to their beliefs of Talonii first, as well as the lands our Talonii reside in. Therefore, as of writing this “The Utopia Pact” is hereby void by Py’lrie.

Signed,

The Elder, Serigne Py’lrie, 

of the prestigious Evarir Talonnii, The Py’lrie, of the Principality of Celia’nor

HS8rWXwDZ3oLKp-zcORp1yXuIqiKGoTzSi4FjXrkxMrzS-YPaBYCaTSjZCBKkkwMiZtBa1EOj-1PqnQ4YYNcew29LPr8g601_8dOAEmY1Xbx87WykGQbzdTX3r8vdTjnsXoX7sGNq2sACl773aEu45Q

Her Ladyship, Irelia Py’lrie,

Laurir Kaliri of the Esteemed Royal Council; Head Clinician, and Matriarch of the prestigious Evarir Talonnii, The Py’lrie, of the Principality of Celia’nor

3VK6b8FlUjL_ivPknNDoMKw9aGp5fujlHGCUXyWjiWGNW-G76sAgRXMEFN43Xlr-_W9qjWTuTKLl8Z_0jI_heJEPNAizBK6rfeH2Nzub4MANyC-xZpPwlBziwjknrU6OJlz44H4xXZ3NiUJWhRO_FRo

A Ranaleth of dark hair and amber hues gazes upon the missive with a soft look of understanding. Soon uttering to herself in the confines of a simple room, "I do not blame them for this resignation from us, then again I did not know them personally... let's see what my family shall think on the matter..."

qjNukq_mhFI85OQ_UmOEaq3r2VpkMr1jwE6O8yO4aOUvKBpIWiDXdBagItmr5YNT1FoWgGnW15hspni3Y8Lx2ayDPyiUlWSaDFT6TIvql0UpvkBfF-vNXrwwtcfUchf2JN4iL13owIjHXaKH4w3ggc8

[!] A missive was shared within the Ranaleth's manor and likewise, an automaton was ordered to bring this response over to the the Py'lrie's halls and only to them, and unto the Sylvaeri's family too. In addition, such a mechanic would offer several sweets and culinary gifts of excellent chiefship for the Py'lrie.

"Greetings, Py’lrie family,

"It brings us great joy to heed your announcement, and we fully respect your stance on this. We deeply admire your decision to uphold your convictions and will of fighting for the causes you believe in, and most of all being a bulwark of honor for your family's name, regardless of what may happen. Whether your family resides in Celia'nor or elsewhere, rest assured that you are not deemed our enemy; for I, Ava Ranaleth yet remember what Rosina did for me, and what I did for her. Moreover, we hold no resentment towards most of the people who remain there as long as our family and Idril remain untouched.

The Ranaleth Clan has no hatred toward your decision not to support our movement, we understand the reasoning. Furthermore, we recognize that this outcome is mutually beneficial for both of our families as we dwell far away from each other. I regret the delay in reaching out to Irelia; however, I, Ava Ranaleth was informed by a whisper from a bird that our pact was being used as a scapegoat by external forces that had no word or control over our family deals and pact. Hence, the situation was pretty rough on our end. Nevertheless, We have not written back to prove anything whatsoever for our intent is to be sure that our families may live in a distant peace. 

Thereby, the Ranaleth clan accepts without issue the voidance of "The Utopia Pact" and wishes the Py'lrie family to prosper in their eternal elven lives in Celia'nor. We beseech you all to be careful around the conflict of this war and seek us out, If you all may ever need assistance of any kind, or clarification of our choice. We shall be in Amathine; no harm shall come unto you in the lands of Malin, If you would ever think to visit us. That, we promise. Blessed be your path and may our families continue to shine.

Lord-Commander of the Okartennallar Ava Ranaleth, Second Matriarch of the Ranaleth, Cleric of Moon & Stars, Beacon of the New-era Ranaleth, Reader of Cosmos, The True Celia'norian, The Horned, The Royarch’s Voice & Fist. Aratir Of The Crown.