A DEAL WITH THE DEADMUND

Petsch2k

“What has the world come to? HE CANNOT get away with this,” seeing his mercenary avenue get shouldered on from the dark forces of Gashadokuro next door, a second age warlord requests Oro Oro to play his ocarina extra loud that night to harass Deadmund and the other bajillion bonemen in that freaky castle.

”DAMN YOU GASHADOKUROOOOO”

Lady Brasca wonders what the Order of Deadmen would do should she request from them. Afterall, she wished Deadmund and his Deadmen themselves dead. If she traded a part of her soul, will the Deadmen self-destruct upon request? Of that, she doubted, and so instead she continued on her way in preparing her keep, and her family, against those who'd see them dead.

1 hour ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

“What has the world come to? HE CANNOT get away with this,” seeing his mercenary avenue get shouldered on from the dark forces of Gashadokuro next door, a second age warlord requests Oro Oro to play his ocarina extra loud that night to harass Deadmund and the other bajillion bonemen in that freaky castle.

”DAMN YOU GASHADOKUROOOOO”

"For Iblees Sake. THEY'RE BACK AND THEY BROUGHT THE WEIRD MUSIC ROCKS." 

"UDAX GET THE ******* CAPYBARA! THE CAPYBARA!" 

Some chitin bound Azulyan Commander calls out, as the Warlock begins to start summoning the infernal rodents. Banging on her shield rapidly with her axe. "Get off the damn lawn!"

The young elfess looks at this leaflet with curiosity, "Wait! Deadmund and Dead Men... That would make sense but... how are you still Alive?" Turning to take a small bite out of a slice of cake, she continues reading, "and what are Ibleeees? Is that a Bombing Guild? I need to check this out! Let me see if Atticus or Isabella knows how I can get in," She murmurs to herself.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Angdupsilon said:

The young elfess looks at this leaflet with curiosity, "Wait! Deadmund and Dead Men... That would make sense but... how are you still Alive?" Turning to take a small bite out of a slice of cake, she continues reading, "and what are Ibleeees? Is that a Bombing Guild? I need to check this out! Let me see if Atticus or Isabella knows how I can get in," She murmurs to herself.

Hide contents

"Ah-" Atticus Reinhold winces as he plucks the paper up between his thumb and forefinger, holding it gingerly like it was about to combust into flame- Or like it was a particularly nasty piece of garbage. "Not quite, my dear- This isn't the sort of thing you'd like to get involved with. Or... Talk about getting involved with, for that matter," He adds as he squints at the page. "The Deadmen are mercenaries now? Nothing good is going to come of this."

Edited by Hom