The chosen songs of milkman jr

PLFilkomPL

Rain in my heart

My eyes are dry, my love, since you've been gone, I haven't shed a tear, I'll never cry, my love, though every day seems like a hundred years, For I'm just a fool who clings to his pride but when I'm alone, I can hear the sound of rain in my heart, of the tears that I hide, And it tears me apart, 'cause I keep them inside, I can't get away from the sound of the rain in my heart. How could I know, my love, I was a toy, only a game to you? How could you go, my love, without a thought of what I'm going through? How can I forget I still love you so, it echoes each time that I hear The sound of rain in my heart from the tears that I hide, So it tears me apart, I still keep them inside, But I can't escape from the sound of the rain in my heart. I hear that rain in my heart of the tears that I hide And it tears me apart, 'cause I keep them inside...

My way of life

Gotta have you near all the time, With your dreams wrapped up in mine. Gotta be a part of your soul And your heart all the time. Nothing in the world that I do Means a thing without you. I'm just half alive in my struggle To survive without you. You are my way of life, the only way I know, You are my way of life. I'll never let you go. Never let you out of my sight, Be it day, be it night, You belong to me, that's the way it has to be, wrong or right, I don't need crowds up my door, The applause from the floor, All I need is you and the love we once knew, nothing more. You are my way of life, the only way I know, I'll never let you go. Becouse i love you so. You are my way of life, the only way I know, Make me a way of life, don"t ever go.

Preety colors

I close my eyes and just see pretty colors,
They're dancing just for me, pretty colors (pretty colors)
Locked in my mind they'll always be,
You'll never give your love to me,
So I'll just close my eyes and just see pretty colors (pretty colors).
Locked in my mind they'll always be,
You'll never give your love to me,
So I'll just close my eyes and just see pretty colors (pretty colors)
Pretty colors (pretty colors), pretty colors.

Strangers in the night

Strangers in the night Exchanging glances Wondering in the night What were the chances We'd be sharing love Before the night was through? Something in your eyes Was so inviting Something in your smile Was so exciting Something in my heart told me I must have you Strangers in the night, two lonely people We were strangers in the night Up to the moment when we said our first hello Little did we know Love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away And ever since that night We've been together Lovers at first sight In love forever It turned out so right For strangers in the night Love was just a glance away, a warm embracing dance away Ever since that night We've been together Lovers at first sight In love forever It turned out so right For strangers in the night Doo-bee-doo-bee-doo Doo-doo-dee-dah, dah-dah-dah-dah-dah

Edited by PLFilkomPL

"We will understand in 2024"

Father Janusz glanced at the texts of the songs and said after a moment of thought