THE HAMMERHEAD: Second Edition

Spoiler

NMpUPh-83A5ilGPXoBRbcBdDJl5kZ4R3AZ8zY91pJBHNPE3AVOBPtV4TVgU3c9sEQj9cfx_tKux3kOSelB9Yetua-chg9olVX6qyIqybH7LzW09hPtVsEbmtw8iB70C871GaJSBTFBP3nLh5F-7Jju8

ISSUED 10TH OF GRONNA AG DROBA OF 527 E.S.

Penned The Black Company Scribes

Founded by Rhys var Ruthern I, Count of Metterden over two centuries ago, the Black Company has stood the test of time being one of the longest-lasting and well-known vassal levy’s within the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. Since its founding of yore, the company has expanded past its simple levy duties and branched out into trade and entrepreneurship, the creation of Black Company Trading as a mercantile shop and now The Hammerhead, relaying continent-wide information to the Haeseni people. 

raQ7HCaV7YzW1aFe8rMBfCzYXKnCeb5jmEWy1jnr41ScsMZh6hI18IgBJCpWYKcx_sukTFODMkV4se0Gj9_NhUG2IzmD_jzTxJ_ZmmO4nMhC6b68R5CzjUnSf-0XB9WMYktFDiHAlrTTCUTu-mRHBx4

Within the last year, the Kingdom of Haense has been subject to a string of attacks from the spawn of Iblees, Frost Witches! These craven women appear in a normal, pale form of a female, although within they are a heinous creature - abominations of the world. Their ability to manipulate ice and snow has increasingly threatened the Northern Kingdom. One of Haense’s own, Firress Amari Morozov-Tabbris was attacked within the refugee camp of Morteskvan though she was healed with care. Should anyone come across these villains of ice, the protection of fire and aurum will keep you safe and give you an advantage in a fight. 

Should anyone find suspect a Haeseni citizen of being one of these abominable creatures, be sure to report your concern and evidence to the Lord Marshal Rickard of Vidaus or Cardinal Villorik, Patriarch of Jorenus so an investigation may be conducted.  

yVRPbtP77evhOQ4U29HicD5Ul2T5xZSai7dFY-5E9bKYUh2x4In3d0jiRgIxPcDZtDjyuS7rSGHQgYfxxfchULXqk4WZ6aRTN8gigrV6Ctpbo7gP0F16BO_uunHkbllrDCaxSp5bufXQ55NP4krTqVo

An artist's rendition of the Karoswood of Haense. 

eAL46r5sYS5VcdUvOekCt0BD3scjuqGcCQmvdMFhn_isj1F9Wdem15oNxda6WiNYyMHatz3U8pioyIOasWmTFKJjlfbzh7lnGQiUod9wi0e3JZVe_0X4qQfWcP_rbKpd9Amo3NBXvRlP7Gg-EMGuhSk

JKENbb6C1GfB7c8ce6wPMcPHCD608LgcvidEm1266-tynOXcKXpNUII7ZwR_SmKKEZIQrRtX5kfyai9SDJQTxdgU8cSGEMV6ttGLi0ZKYIVnAnA1Iv6XueEsmOr1tzWSUSIEZE2BrieAwIbzeOBoL0w

Without warning and on a random afternoon, the White Comet was called to assist Pontiff Caius I during the capture and arrest of the formerly named Haus Weiss within the city capital of Numendil, an international criminal with apparent darkspawn links. Through cunning and alchemic means, Haus was disconnected from his brewing magic and lead to the Holy See in handcuffs where the clergy voiced their opinions on how to handle the man. 

For now, the location and status of Haus is unknown, though all may rest assured that he is in the capable hands of the White Comet. Any further updates will be disclosed at a later date. 

XqM8UidM3ncwAHm-aCnHiXXTt6WYgCYFGmKIThMxyN3jPyXR-n7NMmJqyCkq31P_-tctp-_t2bKpMnAyQwHwUf4k3G34XhaH9RrD45hJciL0ow9VP45AXsHBAdvuTzFM5ugKB2LqBmexYCzcwfWEWY0

Wzuvar ag Byvca

Jula ag Piov

Vzmey ag Hyff

Grona ag Droba

Tov ag Yermey

ϟ

Msitza ag Dargund

Joma ag Umund

WTGl790vrgip5ZYGrHvNXSo3cPi7lUWtzF3IC8r8vj6QbkcyMBRVzkbuGc8raPTsFwLf6i86fWIq35q9coUXAUmU7Qo44_aMr1TCW-xiTug341OPT77NGgynGlZJvceJWxK9EhO4R8cw77NbxBd90y4

[!] A sketch of a crow perched upon a branch. 

aYXnb-bNjzlzqHXCl0X2nR4PTObCaL1PYU0-k_rnb8FHMYk99n1sUjRCrkCvQCqqrKasXWzJhZ6eyi0rh0r2WKdWo_wThjSjUCyrqpe_T0yCAJUAu3Uin6rgOcfsnA2uVbFHBJW6w-WlFzR2g9a-I4U

With Mistress Ingrid

The Wopperklaw may be a curious sign, though it is recommended within this moon cycle, those associated with this sign remain cautious of the unknown. Shadows linger in the dark and the Wopperklaw may be even more susceptible to tricks of the light. Albeit difficult for this sign, it is imperative that loyalty to those close are maintained. Marital troubles may be more common. Practice breathing and meditation indoors and away from the prying eyes of nature. 

Unlike its starsign ally, those falling under the Crow will find themselves in luck! The Crow's acuteness to wisdom is even more important. The sage advice of the Crow will be more specific and impactful this coming year. Be attracted to shiny objects and welcome days of rest while your luck is still in favor. Beware the color green as it may distract you from what is important and your purposes for the moon cycle. 

5pvre__-K-HaExS9XuesgdmyQlcfUXVKPzHBIcTgIcCU_XD0pCiCp1KPaQCBUqQTePttZBNdRltztINqwVH8bhk1CI2DG_q-LlSFW3BIFGtujJIoHaEYg94rcNCvj1FD_fWP43ETbQIHNPaS2GuDmag

QhdN94LcjezbB-HytKwNhjkhQgk89V_RiJIqQBgVSGL97c0LlcokhaQxJVDOtwXcQVq-NKevFW9OkxvyzkH-vLMsachxFjvM5pws_Dzric_goRJfVoQd15vu2c2S-hGh2gubylZKBmX8y7y525lluco

Lord Karl Weiss of Novkursain & Lord Davyd Colborn of Malkovya

erPQyD-GK0vjb1yIf8cPa5Re8c2s76Au7I4zC5TlBdDiw9JtaiYtx0dzrZT0d0XxGdRQpwyNGzNwdYS4DFc-Xp3-oQ06y0HOjfrQt-vwQwBnTD96xdQlUcKpIMHVMKz0ukYfVFAd_N_SnLA8vNl_ci4

[!] An investigative artist's rendition of the Great Pipeweed Plume of 527 E.S.

Just mere hours after a bill proposed by the Lord Marshal Rickard of Vidaus on the banishment of drugs passed through His Majesty's Royal Duma, the Grand Prince of Kusoraev himself was caught with a bundle of suspicious pipeweed affiliated drugs and intoxicants. As punishment for his dealings, Queen Nataliya herself ordered Prince Marius to apologize publicly to the people of New Valdev and cast away his drugs into a flaming pyre. . .what happened next might shock you!

As the drugs were burned, all those who found themselves within Aleksandrplatz overwhelmed with a high so potent, several claimed to be seeing flying cows. One such citizen was the young Lord Davyd Colborn. We asked several questions of young Davyd about the event and what exactly the young Lord experienced: 

The first question of our investigation into this potent plume was to ask what Davyd remembered of the incident, his response being, “I do remember. The world was spinning, and for a moment, I could have sworn I was a dragon riding through the sky…”

“Until it happened, I had never once considered it a possibility. . .I shall never approach a pyre again. STAY AWAY FROM PYRES! I saw a young Ludovar burn his entire hand, thinking the flames were a woolen carpet. HIS WHOLE HAND!"

Here at The Hammerhead we have heard many sides to the story, many of those including what people saw during their high-flying experience, namely floating cows and floating daemons, though Lord Colborn had a unique experience of his own. 

“I can barely describe it; one moment, everything was normal, and then the next, everything was made out of wool, changing from whites to blues, pinks, and the various colors of the rainbow. Everything was so soft. . .what are the sheep made out of? A voice called in my head and told me they are made from cows. COWS! It made no sense and all the sense at the same time!"

When questioned on the recent bill passed by the Duma in regards to the banning of drugs, Lord Colborn gave his approval, though a follow up question exhibited an interesting reaction: 

“Are you with the BSK? You know that if you’re with the BSK, you must tell me, right? I don’t do drugs, and everyone knows I don’t do drugs; ask Svetlana! She can VOUCH for me! I do not permit you to search me unlawfully if you’re from the BSK. That means you can’t search my body. That’s what the law says!”

While we await the assent of the Crown on the ban of narcotic drugs, we appeal to the Haeseni people to remember the core values of our faith and our nation's morals. Should you come in contact with anyone in the business of selling these drugs or in possession of them, we urge you all to report to your nearest Brotherhood Officer. 

KL4n6tpohmIOtVHfPrOTEgGYGu982VIWqF_Yzrhl9RsmjbUeLTugaBue1UIxrWKGQlWSxLibPANMG8DPBxzSk6UiU8QvPJ_J8G2Ht7mwGh-4RymdvVZUwXeLrTVaYg2Orv6NZ9BXMz8vP3WaMgjwoXsHTuu8viJDJBZ-LnsOogkcD4qZ1AsffjeGJgUrD9k9VzYW7yjy1P-hJc8ASCNXpjUK88oh0lA9mbF6XouqrfAgeV07wDmgsl6p4nLurHI6nT-Gn75ekvqEpUuMzrXoe-s-OOjtVJcqpEqII6jf6ZNB5k   

8HWDoTQQnkfSScTOAP0kRQGm5HmrK8j4rJHXU1AViizyPySa6VA9SRJNNe6yJg8iQJR18LD5ZZddvEWK7xJkIRiNGIGcmvwZKsuPP6HcIaBFQ4g-N1lrMGkUT20eg-LMbdYav-wq2rEZtuLiZquGrGg

Barrowmount Mining Permits

Calling all those who seek entrance to the mines of the Barrowmount! The abundant presence of daemonsteel (OOC: Netherite) found within the caves of Artzov has welcomed in a prosperous fortune for those who have gained entrance to the mine. Should any wayward wanderer or ambitious entrepreneur seek passage into the mine found within the Duchy of Vidaus, they needn’t do more than seek out the Duchess of Vidaus for a permit. 

CQLk5fMdjWMEV4dVA4k4bKMxNSpNkMeTKF-qR0-W7Vja_fmP4AVYk2yp9jLCq1SNBYwcwtrJh_hewZrjeqSpvyWqDdT6zOW6MQzBBXm2fyOixAnRGtUuNfATPBYYE6mZRxX8BAiH6xhxHZeS8BhFWAU

3y35jPzaXklAwsMcv606c9xF20MWpq17qdcQkKrL7Ur8K48JyYGQmCh4sYURX1yWio-JrNWzDC45WssZdP75M3nF7L9MRX0rEmUL0gfhpm_B0XR2mCr314zJgoEZtjULWZfuNxMJqa3-2L6tzML5nqA

Following the Coronation of our newly crowned King Ivan VIII and Queen Nataliya, there was very little rest our monarchs took to reinstate a new government along with a string of reforms. Electing a new Palatine (Ivo Radovanic), Lord Marshal (Rickard var Ruthern), Lord Speaker (Heinrik Amador) and Lord Treasurer (Mikhail Colborn) it is without doubt that the Crown is riding with the momentum of their Coronation. 

After some urgency petitioned within his Majesty’s Royal Duma, the Edict of Cleansing (524 ES) has washed away the mechanical plague which once held the town of Waltonburg within its Owynist claws. Named Lord Protector by the Covenant of Man, King Ivan has continued on his quest to stand firm and rid the realm of evils. Furthermore, we await even more news to come from the newly constructed palace and look forward to this new reign. 

Krusae Zwy Kongzem!

10gRhVhdD8KCP2M2oApGgnoIL3ovxeRdc1IABDaY7KZtYfsidmCvi2dQjaSmb7DsmJRi9aHNN-_Q5PVlpLTicPjMkhIfrkKeXWk3zWe-Ph8Tg9cxGbMbzHBT4pZAB5iFk8-Ps6_UAgrE53KuBBrwrXc

Dw5rI7G85ALAOR09O5rJWoySBv0G5l4ZEAgpZLzORh5LL-7SwfCTvMXgdiqLFz9lpwAl1ZMgc-x2ocqzSH1H6vlOTpfg6lPdi_1oZFA7U_DsYXB-jffsEmPGc10kicz1l0fDx0eX3GNw4omJ2lGQP9k

NEUVE CO.

Located just at the entrance of New Valdev, Neuve Co. is a quant stall offering a limited amount of wares which include hand crafted jewelry items as well as gilded weapons which stand out amongst the crowd. After perusing the stalls offered good, we at The Hammerhead happily endorse this business as this edition's Crown Street Spotlight. 

With a large range of items, the possibilities are many. Perhaps you are a wayward knight in search of a ceremonial blade but your far off maiden desires a jewel. Well you are in luck! Pick up a Sapphire Halo ring and a Standard Denodado Glaive and fight your way back to her. 

J4HRfLVQBf6nWFk814D4fnYx3bPMgWxxR3aexd0fXBjWSRYiSPM3Ogz4yJzkW_9Ukfq23x6s2hYb5795QgpjL6MvDN9hLUo0b0mERYhvXkf9kj4w8DRaJE3LV_vbyLXqbl92mWQzonyEO3bZflmFC4c

Nueve Co., Stall IV.

AvSRfMEh0kFHjVBiuSwEgV_-u2qE6UwVxdx4OZh8vbcay2V5i4igYc5GHLKRq8RuAxCRmgxX7ePVjciN6V2AyBmaFJH4Nu2hssrVW897vn--9zzZZLro8m3v0KmFf2v3WJKXtUmGndXjJHr9XYyaKI0

5rL3mLNMhUieWODc2oWwKkS_BFEWwne5usu39oq9lOOLKneL0Eohlvws77UJhXRD7LWprCCXwfkzypjy1u-sfOUPL4IfCkDhXI453OCFCgbiCxsuSJQmg8khvmKua4LEaRbc7pxte2Iro_-b-Lun3_4

Following an arrest of the prolific drug dealer by the name of Magnolia the Magic, newly initiated Brotherhood troops returning from an oath hunt found themselves face to face with a big - also known as a Sprite! Capturing the interest of the Brotherhood, soldiers began to investigate and interact with the creature, its wings buzzing the creature out of the air before it was promptly grabbed and captured by one young Marus Weiss!

Upon the capture of the bug whose name turned out to be Bug, the knowledge that even touching a sprite will cause infertility! It was just after the news of this curse that Marus Weiss flew  the sprite away - who was then kidnapped by an unknown woman and taken into the depths of Little Midden. Results of the investigation of the sprite’s whereabouts and young Marus’s curse remain pending. 

ZI3YW2T7vb2jUjn-cBh7r1UpqMFi5Hmy7CYYfMHmIad5ccPSicjwst13UKbaj1-j7zLczRQ5vZbo5rBie0STl3p18kjypVHSTndNvjGW4EfN4iWU53UsXbHaPk4r7nJ09CTe1f2_f321HS4rgq6wBOc

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska. Our home. Our way of life; but this doesn’t come free. All over Aevos, darkspawn and evil-doers are spreading their power over the continent. Our kingdom could be next, unless you make the most important decision of your life. 

JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD OF SAINT KARL.

Prove to yourself that you have the strength and courage of a true northman. Make friends and represent the best of what Hanseti-Ruska has to offer. Become part of something larger than yourself. Become a hero. Become a legend. Become a brother. 

FEATURING NEW UNIFORMS!

ICb1Kn-1hGhWBkLRKdMAg_RQqczP2N9NW5pjO5xDf85Z6PO7z4x5mIIsFaFBYaaD08GJDqVFv5cETzWXmBs7oFFR6jHJuLKN17p3HjuX7hGdlnIt7cox27ZMbGMY1DtQcOPJLweHmDAdi6f9kBUQo9Y

Sponsored by Ser Rickard of Valdev

Endorsed by the Brotherhood of Saint Karl

PEsY9_MQLhZMsQEISSrmqHZvhCk9d7Tze9R9vPf9s_pD6dqXGFG0e8uG-v5O8Obn6GDoElcWoNxRQfN8MU6oNErAlIKd9gt9kqFxFP2Jr0W3RA6HGVXrIEu9TycOBCu-pT_fPBjkkp7zcPoxkdvVmq0

Spoiler

Thank you to all who helped write! If anyone wishes to have a piece in the paper or an advertisement feel free to send me a message!

Siegmund Weiss looked to the paper whilst they patrolled around the city streets. "Vy had better hope that curse washes off." He chuckled as he leaned over to show him the bit that mentioned him. "Or maybe vy have to find it ag apologize?" @Frostdrop1

1 minute ago, SethWolf said:

Siegmund Weiss looked to the paper whilst they patrolled around the city streets. "Vy had better hope that curse washes off." He chuckled as he leaned over to show him the bit that mentioned him. "Or maybe vy have to find it ag apologize?" @Frostdrop1

One young, cursed Marus Weiss read the paper with a grasp upon his features and dismay in his hear! He grasped the paper with am embarrased squeak. "N-nie! Now e-everyone will know!" He wailed. "M-maybe ea can use e-extra soap?" 

Haus squints as he reads on the section of himself, somewhere buried within his own work. 

"...Awful. Truly - Brewing magics? International criminal?!" He exclaimed to his work, a simple report, "-At least they had the dignity to put down apparent. Perhaps I owe a word to these scribes, Don't I-"

He turns, to finds his rambles are given to the empty air. His anger slowly subsides, and he pauses from his work to rub at his tired brow. For a brief moment, he feels aimless admist his penance - though eventually the report before him draws him back in, like a branch to a tired bird.

A local pipeweed-dealing wizard has a copy of her article framed, with the word Prolific underlined in those glittery gel pens. A well-earned reputation for not having done a single successful pipeweed sale.

Bug would hunt down every single paper that was made, and write- albeit very messily- 'foRgiVvED!!' under the line about Marus Weiss being cursed.