[Complete] Report (eampregnant, ImageDragons, Tavalicious, Toddbrungy, Digit005, Lmcfc)

Diogen

Player(s) Involved

eampregnant, ImageDragons, Tavalicious, Toddbrungy, Digit005, Lmcfc

Explanation

Metarallying / Metagaming. Was asked by staff to make a public report out of the modreq.

CRP happened in Hohkmat with Lmcfc, it devolved into OOC arguments as usual. While it was an insufferable experience, I talked to the player and decided not to pursue anything against Lmcfc due to their IRL issues and do not wanna add onto it, rather just leave it be. My issues lie with Digit005, who not only metarallied to try to save his persona's partner, but then admitted to such, partaking in a CRP that lasted over 3.5 hours, only to then leave the CRP after Lmcfc's persona died after the end of it.

cnoTJfvWKAuneUQNxBSRQIun0tkWreKUrGNygS-VOE1jAPD4G2Mto1uuuPKBoAmUktPb9toXZUvGqfLkiqLTKpFMghM9tSqU6MXLBGX-40nh0lCzabcejOR_VHWnrUgsD-LpLoveWwIt--aMJTgAGic

Within the screenshot was Digit accusing me because my persona wasn't affected by Epistle Smog for lore reasons I will not clarify in a public report (which I asked an ST manager abt and said I'm ok), although this only serves as context to the messages and not rly contributing much to my report on him metarallying.

Relevant Material

Evidence

Provided above

Unsure, it was near the square in Hohkmat, Annabanana handled a report there, there were modreqs set up in that area by myself and Lmcfc

12/15/23

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

Yes. Throughout the 3.5 hours of the excruciatingly painful CRP. Tried to confront him about the meta issue at least 4 times throughout it. This was all in #looc which can be omnied

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

This report is under review. We will offer @Digit_005 the opportunity to provide their side of the story before making a ruling.

I do admit to being asked to come to the CRP via meta-rallying means (Discord).
I apologize to the eampregnant, Tavalicious, Toddbrungy, and my friends ImageDragon and Lmcfc for having missed the first three times the claim was made towards of myself because I did admit at the end of the interaction, which I had little involvement in (I didn’t see majority of the OOC argument, sitting idly for most of the interaction) and was making sure everyone was following rules as per the explanation and redlines of Epistle Smog.

I admitted to eampregnant via LOOC in-game and later to ImageDragon via Discord, therefore, I agreed to void my interaction within the CRP with those involved, the demand being made by eampregnant.
I make a public plea to Moderation Team and/or those involved in this report, including those directly involved (the players), to allow me a second chance to fix and adjust my behavior according to server rules. I am aware that meta-rallying is wrong and I have agreed to the demands of the players that were involved in this CRP, I will do my personal best to better follow the rules going forwards as I have strove to do.

Thank you for taking your time to reading this, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :D

This report is now closed. As agreed to by Digit, the involvement of their character will be voided for the RP. They will also receive an infraction for metagaming. For a first offense, it will only be a recorded warning, but subsequent offenses will result in a ban.