The Coronation of Queen Sybille I

HIGH_FIRE

Kvfuqj8w7A6qDmKZqBa87yENySeBqgnzwudwIPWoNGzRom7LLEHgJYtvoplXh_QN8kZEZzirow-bu_8uBOA1is6OPNjP4Rz_WbrH-rjoYzepOVVkMh68UqXsyX8_sfiafvqjxtZJwTalfSCg5_Kh44g

The Coronation of Queen Sybille I

ZF1M999MqAHws6DFDlMBIHWhEiVgM1eAT5IOaZNKRT71ECaEM3xoYlP4mOk8a_ra6jOUF1yG9CvkEmot3CC7qs0uegn1wT1cC4B2wTkUrtJcC0-yXyah_xYHJ6GR1Arfg_lmNwa_DqYRHX5PQYI7tj4

8th of Lothar’s Gift of 89 B.A

07vzZ9DSpw0tZTtAKFFOj_jvYvrcWs7rVGrkcU45oCegVv7YcPxFhBm5AQh9AZsGUaw1IDGLVpvo-N2zwMndGkfM0c0CbloQdELKYKctv-YOzKJxlfrFKUVN3NAt9ZKpvreoiNQiyFnkVJWgPabyW-c

Soon begins a new era of Balian, the era of Queen Sybille I, the first female Monarch of the nation and the first of her line since Empress Anne I. Even with the turmoil of the time we find ourselves in, the Crown and the Courta Cometa has declared that this will be a momentous occasion celebrated by all. 

The Coronation itself will take place in 4 Months and will be overseen by the Holy Pontiff, Sixtus VI as per tradition. It will be a traditional Balianese coronation as established with the coronation of King John I ‘the Founder’ and will culminate in the first Queen’s Court of the new reign.

Spoiler

Coronation Takes place Saturday 30th of December at 4pm EST

Following this there will be four months of celebration 

((1st Jan))
Feast of the Holy Supernals

A celebration of generous bounty. The Queen welcomes family, friends and allies to celebrate as one within the [Palace]. Offerings will be made to guests in the form of traditional dishes and beverages, culture and music.

((2nd Jan))

Holy Mass

To bring forth the new Queen into her noble rule, a mass will be hosted by [Priest] within the [Church] for each of Balians people and its allies to give our Lord thanks, to repent our sins, and to seek his blessing and guidance through these trying times.

((3rd Jan))
An eve of community games! 

Join the Queen and Co in the Palace for an assortment of games. Get to know the community, and have a relaxing evening!

Spoiler

((This event will be purely OOC, and will be hosted in the main VC of the Balian discord. https://discord.gg/N6PgYqvQ ))

((4th Jan))
Ball of New Beginnings

In conclusion to the four months celebration, a ball of momentous grandeur is to be held within the Palace grounds and gardens.

To begin the feastivities- guests are to be introduced to the Queen’s most favoured animals, which will be on display within the Palace gardens. Leading along, the Ball will commence with songs and dances historical to the Kingdom.

A pause shall be brought to the festivities throughout the eve, to offer readings of poetry composed by some of the Kingdom’s budding writers and poets.

The Queen encourages attendees to dress in traditional Balianite attire; of robes, draped shawls and vibrant hues.

Invites go to the following parties:

The people of the Kingdom of Balian

His Majesty, King John I of Aaun and the people of Aaun

His Majesty, King Aleksandr II of Haense and the people of Haense

Her Majesty, Queen Catherine I of Petra and the people of Petra

Her Majesty, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë and the people of Numendil

His Majesty, Grand King Garedyn of Urguan and the people of Urguan

His Viceroyal Highness, Viceroy Cesar II of Hyspia and the people of Hyspia

High Keeper Ellenore of Norland and the people of Norland

Maheral Seth Calith of Haelun’or and the people of Haelun’or

Her Highness, High Princess Idril Sylvaeri of Amathine and the people of Amathine

Primarch Lavaelyn of Nor’Aseth and the people of Nor’Aseth

Marquis Dante deNurem and his Esteemed Pedigree
Count Johan Vuiller and his Esteemed pedigree

Count Gabriel d’Arkent and his Esteemed pedigree

Count Demetrius var Ruthern and his Esteemed pedigree

Viscount Ephrem Kervallen and his Esteemed pedigree

Baron John Galbraith and his Esteemed pedigree

Baron Robyn de Lyons and his Esteemed pedigree

Baron Casimir Vilac and his Esteemed pedigree

07vzZ9DSpw0tZTtAKFFOj_jvYvrcWs7rVGrkcU45oCegVv7YcPxFhBm5AQh9AZsGUaw1IDGLVpvo-N2zwMndGkfM0c0CbloQdELKYKctv-YOzKJxlfrFKUVN3NAt9ZKpvreoiNQiyFnkVJWgPabyW-c

Firmat Per,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY , Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Viscountess of Pompourelia, Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Brucca,Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.