The Unliving Clock Chimes At Three

Norgeth

trIE7A5JPhU0lGtL1z5f4GGSBpa70VGcczUJJFCQZ4w4BhpD3TAm6rXEHDUeFbbcJJ3mQm4PbUOhq9AoYOHWHBIJAvdIemRqlW21XjEitkk4qKDif-8fEONohBXSPjPcTw7RJm8w2zXWXjqUS3Qo1ys

THE UNLIVING CLOCK CHIMES AT THREE

[!] The skies of The Grand Kingdom blacken with swarms of mutated and voidally corrupted beetles and vermin, pallid eyes aglow with disdain for life and all that is just. They carry a letter, written upon the flayed skin of poor hapless nobodies in a finely scribed script, dwarven in origin and styling.

Just as the hammer strikes the anvil and the clock ticks away, so does your time to respond to my former message and the demands there-in fall into the past. I am a merciful overlord, so I will grant you, those of Urguan, another chance to not only meet my reasonable requests, but to save your precious rune from a fate worse than destruction. You have three stonedays to discuss among your petty leadership and come to a public conclusion, lest the distant Yemekar’s forlorn art be turned in my favour. . . choose wisely.

GLORY TO KHORVAD - MIGHT AND AMBITION

Signed - Your Master, Chosen of Might, Exalted before Khorvad,

MORGUL THE UNDYING ONE

The Vizier of the Chamber of Wind spread a copy of putrid parchment over her desk, dutifully delivered to her. I wish I was informed of this a Saint's month ago... so much to do, so little time... as if on queue a golden pocket watch dangled from the brim of her royal purple hat. The Sickly Sorceress stowed her find to move on to the next project. Perhaps our Dwarven friends could benefit from being put on my schedule.