The Froggy Pact

Le_Psit

Spoiler

Le_Psit 's 1st Spirit Pact: Laklul Lesser of Freygoth

A damp endless swamp filled with a light mist is what I've awaken into.

The spirit walk was successful and my teacher has brought me to the spirit world.

Years ago I had visited this place as a faithful believer, now I walk upon a more spiritual path.

As we waited for someone to appear, a loud croak was heard from the treetops, 'twas a Toalak!

The beast spoke in the tongue of the spirits, it wanted to carry me so that I may meet its master.

As I carefully mounted the beast's back, my teacher said: "Go forth, and I'll be with you in a moment".

I nodded at my teacher's words and so the beast began leaping away into the swamp.

After a short while we arrived at the base of an enormous pyramid.

aztec_pyramid_by_jkroots_d502ynv-fullvie

As I mounted off the beast's back, I thanked it in the tongue of the spirits and made my way atop the pyramid.

There they sat, even more toalaks by the sides and in the center it was him; Laklul.

39894730d4150b7fd92b8f0f5de0bc5b.jpg

"Come forth Breasal Nimblefoot!"

Laklul spoke before me, as I made my way to present myself, I kneeled before him.

"Your faithful believer has arrived Great Laklul" I said with respect.
"I am aware, thus I sent one of my own to bring you to me. Speak, why have you come to me?"

He asked with a loud deep voice.

"Years ago you gave me a task, to expand your realm and your kin's population, I have done both"

"Now I seek to make a deal with you, if you think I am worthy enough"

I said to him with feelings of fear, respect and honor in my heart.

Laklul  laughed with joy, I could tell by the sound.

"Then a pact you seek before me? Indeed you are worthy and so it shall be"

He said as he extended his finger.

"Rise and shake my finger to seal the pact"

And so I did, and with that it was all done, as the mist became thicker my teacher and I awakened.

LUP'LAKLUL!