[Complete] Report (Franczhiz, Sanriu, Optimus420)

Franczhiz

Hi there! 

There were a bunch of reasons as to why the title got revoked both Irp and Oocly, and it had nothing to do with that chat specifically.
If any moderators would like to contact me for the full story and information I will be happy to send out the full list with the evidence.

8 minutes ago, Marshi said:

Hi there! 

There were a bunch of reasons as to why the title got revoked both Irp and Oocly, and it had nothing to do with that chat specifically.
If any moderators would like to contact me for the full story and information I will be happy to send out the full list with the evidence.

If you would like to elaborate in here that'd be much better as it will be an instant clearing up as to why it happened. I find it strange that when a new lead of the House/Count gets declared (who by the way had no chance to prove themselves) that the same day when there is talked of perhaps leaving Stassion, that post comes out with the revocation of a title (this by the way comes with you and Optimus leaving the discord while clearly we assured the decision was not set in stone yet), it does not seem like simple coincidence to me.

2 minutes ago, Franczhiz said:

If you would like to elaborate in here that'd be much better as it will be an instant clearing up as to why it happened. I find it strange that when a new lead of the House/Count gets declared (who by the way had no chance to prove themselves) that the same day when there is talked of perhaps leaving Stassion, that post comes out with the revocation of a title, it does not seem like simple coincidence to me.

It had nothing to do with your plans to leave stassion, because in the end Sarkozic had planned on staying. There were a lot of reasons as to why it was revoked so as I stated in my prior message if a mod would like to find out, they can contact me

42 minutes ago, Franczhiz said:

I am not blind when it comes to trying to play it all funny in OOC lmao. Do I for example have to mention the OOC ramifications of how Stran was also taken?

Stran? Is stran in stassion? Not according to my knowledge.

12 minutes ago, Marshi said:

Stran? Is stran in stassion? Not according to my knowledge.

Not yet am I right, seeing as you all collect titles through OOC means as if they are collection items, though let me stay on topic and avoid the unnecessary presumptions of what I think is going to happen.