On Corruption

satinkira

Spoiler

This missive is left unsigned. Anyone can irply read this. Hope it sparks some good RP.

ad93ea15395d533ec27702e4a0e028f4.jpg

A Corrupted Nephilim: An Azdrazi who has been overtaken by the magicks of darkspawn and Iblees.

Is this not, then, the state of Azdromoth? To the Nephilim I ask - why be apart from your father? Azdromoth, your 'Prophet' claims, is burdened, tormented by his being held by Iblees, but I would say otherwise. I would say that Nephilim who find themselves corrupted by the Ibleesians find themselves freed from the whims of pity and tolerance. None of us deny that our purpose - our true purpose - is the razing of the earth, the burning of the soil, the annihilation of all things. We work towards the destruction of all but ourselves, and delude our followers into thinking that we serve mankind a mercy through our Horenic Pact. We deny our own nature.

This is obvious folly. If we win, if our goals are realised, then all of mankind will burn in the heat of our fires. We offer the Descendants no mercy, only temporary reprieve - and even then, why? Are we somehow so foolish to think that if we spare them, they will spare us? No. The simple truth, as said in the Black Books, is ever thus: The Weak Are Meat, and the Strong Do Eat. Mankind will not pause in its killing us, and why should it? We are Darkspawn. I, myself, am a mere Herald, but I speak truths that your Prophet refuses to face. Why spare mankind if they will not spare us? If our long-term goal is their extermination, why hesitate now? Why condemn Iblees? Do we not share the same goal? Should we not work together to the aim we both share - the end of all life beyond our own? 

The Nephilim must embrace their true nature. Through corruption, you grow closer to your father than even the false Prophet - you become like him in body and mind. True Asioth is achieved not through meditating and politicking in distant, far-off lairs, but instead through the hiss of burning blood on the edge of your blade. Give yourself to Iblees, in worship of Azdromoth.

"Those who desire an illness are ill enough as it is. - To fix such solutions the illness must be purified. Annihilated." Something had commented at its own judgment, yet it didn't hesitate to emphasize with the Herald, it could understand these words yet not agree.

"No, no, he's right. Azdromoth is the Archdrakaar, not the Archdragaar. To pretend him and his ilk aren't corrupt and Ibleesian is folly." Some elf nods approvingly.

"That any of Azdromoth's fetid spawn could claim to be righteous or even neutral is very, very silly."

The Naztherak Bramble shoddily paints a sign outside of his manor's foyer, reading, "Free Azdrazi corruption! Schedule an appointment today."

10 hours ago, Yagi_Kamisama said:

Ystifae had a herald to disconnect and behead.

Regardless of everything else he had been told in the past, a particular man would send a letter to Ystifae,

"Meet me at my household. This falls into my domain.

- Bailey."

And directions were provided for such.

@Yagi_Kamisama