Letter to all of Aevos

MissToni

An aging Royal Legate squinted at the flier, aimlessly searching for his reading glasses - before looking toward the painting of the girl. "Ist that some kind of fish!?"

Aimo looked over the missive as it was handed to him by some courier. Near immediately he began to froth at the mouth as he finished it. "Finally, someone gets it!"

Upon coming across the letter while roaming the roads, Marusya pens a reply back as soon as she returns home.

"Hello Miss Marjorie, and additionally good-greet to her mother, Lady Vuiller,

I am Lady Marusya Klavdiya Sarkozic of Adria, aide to my father, the Duke of Adria. I would like to invite you to our lands to study the nearby aquatic life, and perhaps even join us on a whale hunt. Should you choose to accept, the Sarkozics of Adria will ensure your safety within the lands as an honored guest during your studies. It is understandable if you choose to decline due to the war, but I will eagerly await a response.

Signed,

Marusya Klavdiya Sarkozic"

Váli sits on the shores of Lake Ancelie with a smile on his face as he reads the letter. He glances up to his hippocampus with a grin "Looks like someone's interested in studying our fish life. What do you say, want her to get a look at you, Sleipnir?" the hippocampus gives off a gurgling sound that somewhat resembles a neigh. Váli stands up from the shores and makes his way inside to send a letter to the Balian woman.

Eirene Linh Vuiller, the already deceased Countess, and grandmother of Marjorie smiles on the seven skies as she gets word of her granddaughter's hobby, she remembers how she had made a missive herself, about flowers in the Keep of Aquilae in Almaris, she signed a lorraine then

[!] An envelope sealed in blue wax of the Viceroyal House of De Pelear would arrive at the doorstep of Dona Vuiller's home. The envelope would contain a letter within: 

Dear Senorita Vuiller, 
Your missive has reached the terrorities of Hyspia. Upon reading it, I find your mission to be quite commendable. If you are interested, you are more than invited to study the marine life of Hyspia. La Corte de Girasol and I will also be oblidged to offer you further information and knowledge of the acquatic life within el Rio de Zafiro. Please do visit us sometime. You and your fellow scholars' shall receive protection whilst within our lands. We would love to have a chat with you! 

Kind Regards, 
Cesar II de Hyspia