Peace Again

oDgLUTTkoJcvD_EBW_-vzSswy7Ssqm77GXXNzchnFD6dQ3z3CSq9cFpltpmuCvT5ugoRCzJqRuODq0lGwW-9wfJqKy7n90Mr0Go1jXx5lzxSPqzSkxrwgbNiknWGKZifzTXi9zaNblOiNyH4YeG2oag

fmOHRhWBnQMw_pqgYbxpdAmjK7QwkfYOSjl_ifZXJPgapiQRxg9s2lZxmGlN0ESYND4JgIh1ZB3-7SR3AstHVwxCzzAezWN8l6Q2uxUyeqn12qKRAHOJCzexjXcr0PMoKM7OZmwRoUnxGx-1WbbAWKc

Qtmy5EtmImk8FW39xiS1l2rsrbohRA8SRvzpDk6GiIoLayKGo9Xa8yl7adnJZpp4AbbEA2PC-FEb5y7vUYYb1AwUVMbTRWvINjI9XUJA5tlRxrZklMoCNH3DoGUtKaF851Dq7ibDoO5xGAcJR4nmk3o

A taller woman skulked into the tavern, common place for her in her deep hues of purple. The evening had been long after the battle that had ensued at Drusco. She found herself battered, bruised, and missing her right eye. Event after event occurred that day and as the people of Haense gathered within its walls for warmth and merriment once more, she found herself falling into routine. A lute made its way to her grasp, a moment or two of tuning before she steadied herself. Would her playing be the same? Perhaps she ached too greatly to even attempt a performance for the patrons within. But, there was cause for celebration… how could she not? A decision was made, the gentle strums of a lute filling the room, quickly followed by her voice, an uncommon accent, though decipherable and understandable to anyone who spoke common. The song of peace and war echoed slightly beyond the tavern’s doors, welcoming those outside into the building’s warmth and her entertainment. Of course, it went a little something like so….

KMc16JaAg8bsL9mEYCmRH6EZRo-FV98fkLUrd_KQdvuawLmdEUmYZfRFh7FR38_Gf3fUf9tDjOyAyCTvBAPE1qvle55NvpKQ8ju43ouqmnKYi_XSduBHAhBtToQCaWxAFXNGVWoxcZNAyeLKPA0Y35U

Verse 1

In the time of the war

When our soldiers go down

We gather their memories and go back to town

But our hardships and losses can get in the way

And our thoughts of our sieges and victories can sway

Chorus

I’ll never know of peace again

When I walk down these roads and venture the lands

So for now I’ll keep swingin’ this sword in my hands

I’ll never, no, never know of peace again

Verse 2

For the war it can change us

Deep down in our hearts

And we ought to remember where we did start

Violence and bloodshed can infect like a plague

But the old days remind of the smile on your face

Chorus

I’m dreamin’ of peace again

But for now I’ll keep swingin’ this sword in my hands

I’m dreamin’, yes dreamin’ of peace again

Verse 3

Now that it’s over

I wish to lower my blade

Differences aside who's really to blame

We’ve our losses and victories, and we all carry shame

We can grow and forget, but we’ll never be the same

Chorus

I’m livin’ in peace again

And I’m no longer swingin’ this sword in my hands

I’m livin’, yes, livin’ in peace again

I’m livin’, yes, livin’ in peace again

KMc16JaAg8bsL9mEYCmRH6EZRo-FV98fkLUrd_KQdvuawLmdEUmYZfRFh7FR38_Gf3fUf9tDjOyAyCTvBAPE1qvle55NvpKQ8ju43ouqmnKYi_XSduBHAhBtToQCaWxAFXNGVWoxcZNAyeLKPA0Y35U

Signed,

UGN3234fUOkk5CfVSsRPxIP833GfX4mk53pMet_gr7YCT10nD6eg3bRYqT5qQWbxykygALh1gZo1Px8IbVWuoF9V63rvcJ-com6huGHvNnoBCABhxGI5qfxd3URFcOPN150WlOROaLRvA2-3pfiPs3A 

Verdier

-7GLlGjz9-HAWbb4Fy3nPPSQFWwaZixynF4ogsKKgsRWX2y8ePRd8NrPji20l8Cz17Ggt6MmtOIY9ZJh0kGG3poXOG8Wfn_rTd8fiGbi-uIdHUNuvGVB6rsrPx8-ibpPhDzvmII1GVXmvkmtSVVFOx8

Spoiler

• Credits •

“The Garden - Sierra Ferrell”

Artwork - Armors and Palettes Collection on OpenSea

Vocals - Frawlic (That’s me, hi!)

Instrumental - @mrniceguitar on Youtube

Rewritten Lyrics - Frawlic (Also me, hi again!)
Post format: @pomegrad (PLEASE MAKE OUT WITH ME!!!)
Video Editing: @pomegrad (PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS!!!!)

"Beautiful! Just absolutely beautiful!"

Tthe Story-Teller of the Haense court expresses with a smile while eating her dinner within the Ludovar keep.

Spoiler

You ate, left no crumbs.

Even as the old woman went about her errands in Valdev, Rozsika couldn’t help but smile and hum along to the music seeping through the merry tavern’s walls. The future, all things considered, seemed bright.

Spoiler

a14b87bfd1d5c37f6b1354f7d3d2a685.jpg

guys it might sound a little crazy but i think they like me