My Gift, to the True.

Punished_Pup

[!]
One way or another, you may come across this paper, it reads the following

The dark swallows this world, so I make the call to those who would be worthy, to come seek me out, if you can find me and prove that worth.

I reside in the city, founded by splintered kin divided over control and freedom.

Next to the Shrine, of the second out of the three that burn for her return.

I am in the fleeting form of the founder, and eager to hear the answers to the questions I pose.

I fly without wings, I weep without eyes. Wherever I go, darkness is in tow. What am I?

I can be beautiful, I can be terrifying. I can be real or I can be false, I can come to you every moment, or be pushed away. What am I?

I do not live, I have no lungs, nor mouth. I can grow, with the breath of life, and yet drown. What am I?

My difference is eleven. 

AXVWI

Should you be satisfied with your answers, speak your name.

[!]

Behind the missive is a message written in Caecic, for the eyes of the Blessed Blind to read..
[OOC | Only Slotted Seers can read this]

Spoiler

To fellow Kindred

I find myself in need of connecting with you all, to fill the gap that has formed since my departure and now my return to the larger world. Thus I extend an invitation to you all, to meet and share tales of what we have done upon our journeys. Speak to me of your endeavours and what you hope to achieve, so we might be mindful not to overstep and aid one another. 

I eagerly await to hear from you all, you can find me in Celia’nor where I usually reside and we can discuss these matters further in private.

With anticipation, 

Laerdya

To Ava and Ranni Ranaleth, I need not your visit, for your act of treason against Celia’nor, for your cowardly nature you have presented to the world at large, and crimes of incompetence, you two can stand alone without my aid. The only concession I offer is if you do something of worth of note to prove yourself, I might reconsider my stance, though I will not wait with bated breath.

The Elder whose name was Ava Ranaleth took notice of the news of her kind. She had a plain and steady gaze at that. A yawn followed suit before rolling her shoulders. 

"No, thank you." 

She waved a hand, uttering one sentence outloud in her manor. She tilted her back within her seat only to watch the show from afar.