AN ENDORSEMENT

beetle

RSz_RAPp-4xV8W0IQBeJwiaAtIzLkuQMe57wSTJ2QTwmYWs2-snhPB2A8pUfIeUMNhGk0zFu4tob7AiUBjO3BevHbp4v5kRb2qZzHRiqmKQWJbZ5x9dZ9q5E4XYlA8RdTTYYZuVD2MMjWNwPwFHRTM0

AN ENDORSEMENT

Issued the 19th of the Snow’s Maiden, in the Year 165 of the Second Age

BY THE WILL AND AUTHORITY OF THE WHITE THRONE

2lQBkUjxM5DE6f3mZnUjHTmCBAOHVfz_w52UXZstrxJtf3jFN-kRjHbB8w9uqD_7T8pVvinyj-vStkDwM1QSahzCcjgpXnk0XHsUDkabux9dJJHY_GJ4lXzvl0NQ5QnW5OFxxXAY6MAgwyeac2DRzCg

As the youngest Princess of our Kingdom, I must step up in my position gifted to me at birth. Despite being quite young, it’s my duty to inform our people about opportunities within our lands or with good news. I think that's what princesses do.

Kingswood, known as Aran-în-Eryn, is a small region outside the stone walls of Númenost. For 100 minas, you can become a Lady or Lord of 1x1 meter of land. One can purchase a certificate at the tavern.

I, Eriantiel Arthalion, endorse this. Very much so.  Please buy a certificate.

If you buy one, please send me a bird. I will make you a flower crown.

Thank you.

BY ORDER OF,

Colchester Black

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Eriantiel Arthalion, Princess of Númenost and Lady of Aran-în-Eryn

Spoiler

ooc:

more info here
ily seo and astrias for allowing me to shitpost <3

Tar-Caraneth Aryantë was passed a missive by an attendant whilst out on her monthly hunting trip. She made three mental notes for when she returned home. Firstly, to get to the bottom of this "Kingswood Titles" business; secondly, to express her disappointment to her children; and thirdly, to teach her daughter the Adunic script.

Solheim Aavik-Kujalleq sends a missive from Hefrumm to Princess Eriantiel to become a lady of Aran-în-Eryn.

Ser Alwyn finally realizes this wasn't just the ramblings of some visitors at the gate as one of the scribes hands him a copy of the missive. His thoughts drift to the idea of undoing his duty belt and patrolling the city for those responsible. "Hmm. . . We'll see."