[✗] [In-Game Ban] [MissaDemaris] Appeal

Minecraft IGN(s):

MissaDemaris

Discord:

Missa7505

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651936563327926283/1198743491098984518/image-129.png?ex=65c003df&is=65ad8edf&hm=a8709b92720c17d407a6b82b0fc7f45ad0a797885d7ec4429eb155e26009a0ae&

What circumstances led to this ban?

After a tense situation in which our characters had been attacked and later treated, we soon found ourselves in my characters bed, here we partook in roleplay that devolved into sexually explicit teasing between the characters, referencing oral intercourse. These actions were unacceptable and not up for the standard of RP which LOTC strives towards. What should have happened was that we should have faded to black and left the sexually explicit toying between the characters as a mystery.
At the time I did not even consider the actions taken to have been wrong, but can upon reflection see that it went much further than it ever should have and the rp was dancing on the border of ERP. That is to say that I fully acknowledge that what I did violated the rules and for that I am very much sorry.
What I did was a lapse in my judgment and won’t happen again.
Additionally, If I am let back I will delete my character and refrain from making a character with such flirtatious traits again, as a small extra measure to avoid any rp like this again.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I take full responsibility for my inappropriate behavior - and I am very sorry for any discomfort and disruptions I have caused, I understand now that my actions were unacceptable and wrong, and I am sorry for negatively impacting the experience of the LOTC community.
I broke the rules and for that I was punished. And I promise that it’ll not happen again, and I wish to follow the rules from now on to the best of my ability.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I really value the server and it truly hurts me inside not to be able to play on it. For nearly five years this server has served to bring me joy. I know I have had some controversial takes and disagreement with players quite often, but I truly do care about them and would very much like to come back to keep playing with them.
I don’t have much in my life outside of this server that brings me repeated, seemingly unending joy. I really want to partake in the servers' narratives and I really want to contribute to them once more. I very much value the time and effort of everyone who puts in to make this server such a unique experience and long to be a part of it once more.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Your appeal has been denied. Refer to private correspondence with Admins for future appeals. You may submit appeals to [email protected].