A Monologue of an Elfess

UniBearse

A Monologue of an Elfess 𓂃 ࣪˖ʚїɞ

Spoiler

G_-kmjvXuguybmAoPj2QrzPGwx_8guGZBtPEti5mWZPi_x5S_FA6In4fJLV5Ii5hBaxuYSEUwCbBYN8tG5KEbA5SHcS9lxZwoIm8EYtLKAzdu4OP_gNqY_7qf5tziT6pqWgDGKM4kGxvuSc-N5gA0Kw

⋆⋅•⋅⊰ ⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙   ₊˚。⋆❆⋆。˚₊   ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆ ⊱⋅•⋅⋆

“Do you wish to be free of this? Serve the Harrower, give a sacrifice and you shall be let go.” a muffled voice of a man, unable to pinpoint what he was other than the monotonous tone and lack of expression from the helmet that shielded his identity. I stand before him in pain, shivering, and light headed. I am scared… He gives me a knife that had already been coated with red, I gaze at how this very blade was on someone’s stomach not long ago. I’m really scared….

I hesitated, he had let the woman go earlier but was freedom worth it if I would be enslaved by whatever being they serve? No…I was scared of it, the last bit of bravery I had was spent on using that very knife to attack him but it was met with my own pain on the face. I’m terrified of what will happen now.

“The Harrower will get his harvest one way or another and you will beg me to save you…” his voice echoed as I was drifting off, I felt it pouring out, the red that slowly spread on the beautiful white snow. What could have changed before I reached this point? I don’t know, I’m feeling numb and my fear is all that keeps me awake. The strange voices, the ominous gaze, I really am…scared right now.

...one....two....three...four...five...I look down and became confused, I can only count to five on my hand, where's the other five?

(do not metagame this information)

A mother sits at the camp fire, doing her best to hold herself together after learning the news of her daughter being taken. She sits there praying to herself, praying that her child was alive, "Please...wait for me...I'll come for you...don't give up yet, be that strong girl I know you are...wait a little longer for me my little blossom...mama's coming for you.." Tears would stream down her cheeks, looking at up the stars she begged to the sky "Mother..please give her strength to hold on..please let her know I'm coming for her...please...I can't lose her too..." The elfess said before standing up and began preparing.

A Wanderer took comfort in the South, after a failed attempt of saving the woman in question, teary eyes from her own unfortunate circumstances that had unfolded, but she felt one good action deserved another.. She knelt upon the ground, and out from the thin air, a blacken orb formed..

A dream was sent forth to that unfortunate soul, entrapped in the frozen North..

In that Limbo between dreams a voice echoes as it spoke

"Child of the Stars, who is ensnared by vile shadows. Fear not, for I am watchful. I offer this comfort, to set ease to your torment, remain steadfast."

Vivid dream was followed by the silencing of the voice..

Luthien then felt herself against a field of grass, their blades comforting and soft against her form, as a gentle breeze rolls over, as a sun rests on the horizon to set, its warm light beams down upon where she found herself, an endless Meadow. Few clouds dotted that sky, as it was painted a warm orange. A peaceful haven in this dreaming, compared to her waking. Clear warm air fills her lungs, as she could dwell in this dream, until she next awoken..

And when that happened, the smell of Embers fill her nostrils, to herald what would come..

Then that Wanderer let that Blacken Orb fade into nothingness as she took heavy breaths like instructed before.. She had to remain steadfast herself, to endure the suffering she would face ahead and pray she was strong enough to save them all..