Qali News Agency!

adamc2000

Well, Well, Well 
Im back, and boy did lotc change alot... This is your habibi, your akhi ama ask me anything

one thing though, before you ask a question i have to ask you all... WHERE DID YALL GO WRONG!? I SEE NO HOOKAH PLUGIN!? YA RABBIL ALAMIN! How are we suppose to have drug rings if there is no real drugs?!

Anyways i missed you all, and i hope yall ready for some crazy shenanigans and bullshittery from me again, hell i might actually make a qali news agency to Spread jihadist and brainwash the mass and memish content to actually give news! 

also dear admins, it be really cool if we have the old nexus cooking plugin... i still remember the olden days when you had actual levels and skills as chefs and more skill u were the better the food was and how food expired and all that... became a masterful chef and then you killed me by killing nexus... #remember Al-Nur Spring Bakery
Like seriously, it will bring awesome rp and bring actually worth to jobs like farmers and cooks, cuz then u gota feed the army, population, creates a worth for food in the economy for minas. think on it food for thought! 

---------------------------
Ask away comrades

PS: rep me 0-0

2 hours ago, Your Stepdad said:

Are you ready Habibi?

U know it