THE OBSIDIAN WINGS COMPLIANCE

JTMedea

FTNAx5wVN7gjeUwLuNjbU1-pt9xkUFtJEz9I9OjcbCHo6qXQMbaIfW922fUfyphmHkIC0_mY_RWsD6vcKZLOAW2Qc8vAM2YLmm2Hrv1ROaxwjxUZ3RtYAGazWoSUZCcL9NsBmDELIwcB0kjLLz1exWo

THE OBSIDIAN WINGS COMPLIANCE

Issued: Year 166 S.A 

flgT7eWF8-EeOkzL3eKMMbTsGfVW_UxBELmeadT6a3Sstfxdr6U_gd8RGWCWb0tJ1i-nfzsNxJRc7TbPa6_8y8ibOoukIzhyMks0asDnXf3tni9h5vbvZSPWx9vIzumW-5YQorEVBAkMVYOduyXEJvs

PREAMBLE 

As the Queen of Vikela's dominion, I recognize the gravity of your demands and the critical juncture we find ourselves in. Let it be known that the Kingdom of Vikela is unyielding in its pursuit of a diplomatic resolution that is motivated by a desire for long-term peace rather than capitulation. We formally recognize the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, respecting Their authority even amidst the shadows of undisclosed territorial complexities—a matter, regrettably, unbeknownst to our Realm. We shall be just in rectifying our wrongs

ARTICLE I: SOVEREIGN WITHDRAWAL.

The Kingdom of Vikela, under the leadership of Queen Medea De Viola, hereby agrees to promptly withdraw its campsite from the Highlands, in compliance with the proclamation of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. 

I.I - The Kingdom of Vikela requests a one-week grace period to allow the sovereign to inform and relocate vassals and citizens, assuring their safe and orderly departure from the Highlands.If the allotted week is exceeded, Vikela commits to wholeheartedly accept responsibility and promptly fulfil reparations for their actions through Mina. 

ARTICLE II: TERRITORIAL BOUNDARIES

Upon withdrawal, the Kingdom of Vikela pledges not to establish any presence within a minimum distance of two titles of land near Urguan.  

This territorial commitment is documented in a separate notation or amendment, referencing the specific details of the territory as outlined in the corresponding treaty , specifically the Treaty of Nor'Velyth (166 S.A.) Article One. 

ARTICLE III: COMPENSATION

The Kingdom of Vikela pledges to promptly pay the demanded sum of 1000 minas in full, in acknowledgment of our commitment to rectify past actions.

With our decision made, the Kingdom of Vikela, worn by the ravages of conflict, harbours no desire to amplify any perceived grievances against the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. In a world scarred by war just won, Vikela's sole aspiration is the safety and preservation of their people and culture. 

May our path forward be one of peace.

flgT7eWF8-EeOkzL3eKMMbTsGfVW_UxBELmeadT6a3Sstfxdr6U_gd8RGWCWb0tJ1i-nfzsNxJRc7TbPa6_8y8ibOoukIzhyMks0asDnXf3tni9h5vbvZSPWx9vIzumW-5YQorEVBAkMVYOduyXEJvs

Signed, 

SOVRÈN MAJESTÉ, Reine Medea Amaranta Viola De Astrea,

The Queen of Vikela, La Violetta

EpXSrJws8WSMSQqk-kdv4OVgazpJEsoXPWfkDNxOSnzNZAghPWqhVoQhEc9KGx908JpqUn_0SpjeUlxFa2EzZY26tQoona-Kc7dDviDmmZHnIgjzeN7yLO7_vI2i4DlH5Nd5yb7pv7VdclaCvIC4jiI

A military governor shows the missive to the Primarch.

"Primarch-sama. Peace in our time." @milksoda

Finishing the third article, Andria reclined in her diminutive tent. "A nomadic nation now," she murmured dripping sarcasm her words hanging in the air like fragile icicles. "Have I genuinely outpaced the shadows of my past? Will the elusive dawn of peace ever grace our horizons?" The fragile whispers cracked and splintered, much like the thin ice beneath pressure, as she blew out the flickering flame. 

Spoiler

No wagh!

Cerrick Fenifaer read yet another disappointing missive. He sighed as he looked towards his fellow 'ame, setting it down and shaking his head.

"The Dwedmar will no longer be allowed among us. Only the most honorable of them, which apparently is far and few. This is not over, nor will this act be forgotten."