Purity Calls to Haense

Boknice275

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG1.jdfsAEpyJeQh1NuVV7Kd?pid=ImgGn

Hesthor, Goddess of Pure Waters Sitting Upon Her Throne

[!] A group of Netjer (priests) gather around the towering shrine of Hesthor that sits in the middle of the Temple of Purity in Rah'tuma. The gleaming thuds of pure cow hooves and the sweet smell of honey pervades the air as the Netjer priest-magicians speak in a single chord, reciting ancient Rah'mun incantations of purity in praise to Hesthor. The Pharaoh approaches the shrine with a glowing blue-white crook raised, it's light slowly drifts towards the statue in bursts of white mists. The head of the shrine glows with a blue light as the presence of the great spirit of Hesthor, consort to Scorthuz, fills the area. The Netjer and Pharaoh are struck down with great visions of purity, a mighty river of pure waters washing over the lands of Aevos, sweeping up and sinking Isfetian darkspawn in its rough currents. The Pharaoh's body illuminates with a grand blue glow, and his eyes become permanently blessed with Hesthor's presence, now assuming an ethereal blue glow.

The Pharaoh, filled with the renewed authority of Hesthor and the mandate of her waters, sat down with a quill and penned a missive to the nations - especially to address the plight of the Haenseti.

"Leh-iy to all Aevosians, and the Haenseti. I am Pharaoh Atemu-Ta, voice of Ka'tau and horn of Hesthor. The recent musings about King Alexander and his allegiance to Isfet have been greatly disturbing. If they are true, the Haenseti are currently under forces that seek to use them as tools for chaos. If recent reports from canonist orders are true, the Paladin Order is also not a reliable means of alleviating this issue due to questionable ties to Isfetian agents. Hesthor, the Rah'mun Goddess of Pure Waters and Bovine Purging, has sent me to deliver a message of support to your people in this time of trial. Darkness is not destined to win. The prophecy of Lady Hesthor details the demise of Iket, known as Gashadokuro, and all of his agents. The foes of Hesthor, most high, refined, the Purifier, Queen of the Great Waters, are simply using their alotted time before their ultimate judgment is realized beneath the Great River.

Under my direction, I have directed the Netjer of the priesthood of Hesthor to provide help to any Haenseti who is afflicted by any supernatural malady laid upon them by Alexander or his agents. My priests will also provide counsel and clarity about Hesthor's words and how they will make purity manifest into this world to all who write a letter to my kingdom. But purity will not be made manifest by our hands - your people must take responsibility for your own fate. It is our suggestion that you study the lore of my people, read divine scrolls about our Gods, and raise shrines to Hesthor in and around Haense to counteract the corrupt influence of Isfet within your kingdom. Any advice will be given when my people are asked.

It is also the demand of Hesthor that all agents of King Alexander, and those who participated in his conspiracy to plunge Haense into darkness, are permanently banished from Rah'tuma and are kill-on-sight. Our city will remain clean of the filth that infects the rest of Aevos, for we are the light of the Gods to this world. Allow the agents of Hesthor to help you, so that the defilers of Creation may know ultimate and certain justice.

Stay well, people of Haense, and be reminded that purity is not only required at this point - it is necessary for any hope of survival against these foul forces.

Em-shemensu.

Sincerely,

Pharaoh Atemu-Ta, 

The Voice Of Ka’Tau And High Prophet Of The Gods.

W01WdCn0mM6ikwrcuxnq4AkBqghGsdaGU8mlHfta55V3sOJd0rJGhcxI4FbKVG8ViRJ2F52MWlp_I-l86Zk9I692IsZx4fYrPzS4SsefAe47YwApsuGX2f2qPQNgDLoN8MhpXiyWcPleaTc3Y33MjIs

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1110055404706205826/1173689296566358098/2023-11-13_20.59.23.png?ex=65775356&is=6564de56&hm=5bda37cfb1ecb11d5e09dd8829460cf3b2cfdedd03c34d742309a57c63721d3a&

The Shrine of Hesthor located in the Temple of Purity in Rah'tuma

OOC: Join Rah'tuma's Discord if you wish to get involved in Egyptian-themed spiritualist RP, either as a warrior or a shaman-magician. This is an evolving RP project that we're looking to bring others into as time goes on!

https://discord.gg/NjkWghYY

Edited by Boknice275

“Is atemu really that stupid to believe Valah statements.” Ember seemed annoyed to read the fact of paladins working with isfet agents, knowing quite well that they themselves can’t really do that, and seeing Atemu believe it himself!

Offa reads the missive and gets a bad feeling due to the practice of polytheism. He warns his friends that partaking in the priestly rituals of this strange people is a sin against the virtue of religion. He asks his well-connected friend Abbess Rebecca to petition some Hierarch in the Church to decree to this effect. "Their aid may be sought in terms of natural medicine, but their rituals are not to be invoked on Canonists without, in my view, automatic excommunication on any willing participant," he recommends. "To participate in the worship of anyone but the One God is to betray the Lord, and to forsake the Canonist religion with one's actions. I cannot see it as licit for any Canonist to partake in rites wherein their gods are invoked."

@Blue Bear

Edited by thesmellypocket