sanriu, clovur

Discord:

rwttvn

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Major Toxicity

What circumstances led to this ban?

I'm unsure what to list here, I wasn't fully informed because it was a private report.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

Events with a particular player I recall took place leading up to my ban (This might not be correct? Since I don’t know whom or what fully happened) but, I took that time when I was under investigation as well as a couple of days after my appeal date to reflect on my personality and actions honestly and I realized I could still use even a little bit of work to control myself, or better myself to understand what I'm saying, or if it's okay, I needed to mature definitely, so I want to take these negative experiences on my part and turn it into a learning experience.

Honestly, I do have a slight toxicity problem, and I do admit that at first, I was in denial because I didn't want to let my pride go. My behavior which I had shown towards them was not appropriate and overall rude. Now I do understand there was also a miscommunication on my end about what I meant about things and how they came off. I even called them once before the ban when they misunderstood something I had said and took it as a passive-aggressive remark when it was to assist.

I am not here to appeal for sympathy but to admit that I was wrong and that I shouldn't feel comfortable treating people in such a manner. I'm genuinely disgusted with my past behavior despite not knowing too much about my ban I pieced some things together and kinda grossed myself out about how I am as a person. I've learned from this mistake and I know I was in the wrong I cannot even argue against that.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Truthfully I have friends on the server that I do enjoy still roleplaying with, I'd like to come back and have that chance to RP with them again. Most likely I will never have another ban relating to this ever as I have learned my lesson. Though primarily I'm looking forward to hanging out with my friends again upon my return. This may seem short on this part but it's honestly the only reason I wish to return, I just play LOTC to hang out with people whom I think are fun and just enjoy medieval stuff.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Denied. Reappeal at the correct date.