[Amendment] Kill Translocation

12 hours ago, Minuvas said:

This is the only mobility ability skillset for a player archetype that requires space and mobility to employ it's skills with limited or no ability to counter close combat other than being a scion.

Every other mainline magic has the ability to be disconnected and still fight, not voidal. Without distance, and the ability for limited mobility generation, you're seriously crippling a mage. The nerfs ro distance don't allow escape from an encounter, arguably it's primary function. Mounted goon will run you down in 3 turns. 

the entire point of being mounted on cavalry is to pick off people who are ranged and thus less inclined towards melee combat.

you are trying to justify not changing something because the counter would actually counter.

this is like saying someone in plate should be buffed towards voidal mages because it's their main counter.

3 turns for a dude on a horse to reach you is still a lot of time, the current skillset for Translocationists if this was changed just forces you to play a bit smarter instead of being able to fall back on the 'insta tp' and 'i tp across the entire battlefield when u finally reach me' crutches all the time.

deal with it.

14 hours ago, Minuvas said:

This is the only mobility ability skillset for a player archetype that requires space and mobility to employ it's skills with limited or no ability to counter close combat other than being a scion.

Every other mainline magic has the ability to be disconnected and still fight, not voidal. Without distance, and the ability for limited mobility generation, you're seriously crippling a mage. The nerfs ro distance don't allow escape from an encounter, arguably it's primary function. Mounted goon will run you down in 3 turns. 

even with this nerf translocation is still op, you aren't gonna have any trouble not disconnecting. i still use translocation and will use it for the foreseeable future, i'm not trying to cripple it b/c i feel like it

escape is NOT the primary function of translocation or u're using it incorrectly