The Brabant Declaration

The Brabant Declaration

iHN3Eqzg7tbfIBlvT5YcC3kyJYir8O9zZSZHFy-D0nsxn0Ma6cpspNrMo8A3YSiNgmcoGuWP_-LG6y9a9-jK-it7oRxRIn98Cvj73XBNKQaiJDuD28UTn1z9Jvl9n3GFnWCWGZjp4W3mP9r1cSrqjoU

Heed my word.

Recently, I’ve taken notice of the activities of a small Duchy in the lands of the Halflings. This has, quite frankly, disgusted me. All the shrines and temples, the holy men, all of it. It’s something I won’t stand to see.

Your Duchy, the Duchy of Brabant, calls itself the land of the true. And yet your people lie and cheat, aggravate your neighbors, and commit heresies not even my ilk dares to. Take your Duke’s daughter, the wretched Aurelia.

I saw the girl when she was 5. She was always as wretched as her mother, and as corrupt as Haense. And now, she, a heretic, is the next of kin to the Duke of Brabant. As an evil-doer myself, I can tell you, if you’re going to be evil, at least do it right. Your false teachings, your brainwashing, and your claims to titles not your own will only result in more people getting hurt.

And the bounty. You put a bounty on my head, which, at this point, is likely claimed, due to my recent demise - of which I know only its recency, but I think it safe to assume whoever the culprit was has claimed their prize. A thousand minas. Thrown out the window. You know why? Because I’m back. And I’m not stopping.

Your churches will burn. Your shrines will crumble. Neither Aurum, nor salt, nor paladins, nor GOD will stop me.

I’ve defeated you twice. Another victory is on the horizon yet.

His Excellency, The Vicar

The Duke of Brabant signed and opened up his coin purse again. "1500 this time?"

Spoiler
Just now, Hearth said:

((Knowledge of a past death is an Auto PK isn't it?))

He's a Necromancer, and he can deduce that hey, I wake up in hell and then get revived, I was probably killed. he can't remember anything else though

Mimosa Applefoot readies her shovel!

Aurelia casually discards the missive onto her cluttered desk, giving it little thought within this exact moment in time. It will eventually find its way into her friend's hands amidst a conversation over some tea. That is once it reaches the top of the pile that is, but that won't be for a day or two at most. 

Idmirr looks at the letter, pure disgust filling his face below the wretched helmet, more then further he reads “False shrines and gods… I ought to pay a visit, maybe help this Vicar…”

The Former Silver Lubba, Mika Anarion caught wind through the CCC communication lines "These churches will be protected, our allies will be aided" he stated rather simple in nature as he gets some lads out to help

An icy footsoldier brought this notice to the Red Lich's attention as it rested upon the laurels of countless battles. Perplexed, Gashadokuro made its comment; "They get confident attacking midgets ? What a bunch of pansies."