Medea's [1st] Spirit Pact: Qu' ~ Healing, Health and Vitality

JTMedea

The Pact of Healing, Health and Vitality

FwgIs2Oxpawk5mx4t-x9P6Z25e0JTSoSYmh0SNsU8MMqE1p3UixjXnbrvUhDZQrpyDxYmc1BKS4R1Um9c9KQVhNqx7AUUgTmX5lnkxzDZsCZJ2XT-SpErDGkydxzLZEvdL1swTIhNspJjcjzhEnXSnE

xE46Awi8mV398EtK0Lrnwdq-ig_0satVm74Ji96WhwHd6TBufLw19-XZJ4w6BbXG7m84kaF6lTXOthBnYKXlQaSY6_PEBlaqsyYQDsScoQKcEmJvQ79TESszKy8CNmL5Jat0nNZOmWIdJEnfXf7Yf6Y

As her spirit left her body, she ascended to the sky filled with stars before going into a domain. She would be greeted with an ancient door in a dark room, and upon the back wall, written on it was a question, 

“The reality is not what we make it out to be, can you make out your own reality?”

Medea would look at the door, wondering if she was supposed to go through it or not, but seeing as there was no other way to go, she grabbed onto the door handle, opening the door and going through it with her teacher.

Once Medea passed through the other side, she felt at ease. It looked like a paradise. The area was lush with vibrant colors and greenery, palm trees covered in vines, berries and fruits growing from its trunk. Next to Medea was a river leading to a lake with a beach. In the distance there would be a large mountain, possibly a sleeping volcano that had mythical and normal animals roaming about on it.  She looked at herself, and noticed she was dressed in an all white Vikelian style clothing though with no jewelry or crown. She would then notice a nine tailed fox approaching and looking up at her.

Upon seeing the fox, she would then greet the animal out of instinct.

“Hello there.” The elf said with a smile.

The fox would then begin walking towards the river and seemed to be expecting the elfess to follow it, so she did.

Once they reached the river, she would notice in the middle of the lake, many Makar would be swimming within the lake, however one with tattoos would emerge from the lake and begin making its way towards Medea. The creature's trunk was long and its body was covered in scales, however the artistic design had meaning behind it. Mist began to disperse and a monk arose, a smile rested upon his face as he held his beads close. From behind, Ember would walk up to stand next to Medea. The monk and Ember would exchange bows and then the monk and Medea would do the same. The monk would begin to speak in ancient blah, but to Medea’s ears she would hear Vikelian and common.

“Bonayla Valvyol Riene” The monk greeted Medea. “I am Qu’ spirit of mending and relaxation. I am not greater than who keeps this domain, she is more powerful than us, but I represent her many forms of healing, what is it that you seek?” The monk asked Medea.

“I wish to make a pact of Healing, Health and Vitality.” Medea would politely answer the monk.

“Time is the fire in which we burn, memories are the nail in which we all step on and remember the pain later on. You wish to learn the arts of healing without being healed yourself…hmmm?” The Monk seemed rather intrigued about Medea as he got close and examined her.

Medea would have a sad expression upon her face as she would remember all her memories she had not yet healed from. 

“That is true..I myself have not been healed and it will be a long time before I am fully healed. But I hope that with this, I will be able to move on from the past, letting all my scars close and be able to live on knowing that even though I could help the people from my past, I can continue to live on to help others in the future.”

“I wish to see what you can do, build the healer a shrine, bring forth new spiritualists, and build a temple for her and us.” The monk said while looking down at Medea with a smile of encouragement. “Once you do this, and master all there is on this gift, you will be the first of your kind to follow us. Be happy and heal the heart, mind and soul of others.”

Medea nodded to the monk’s request “I understand.”

“Now go forth.” With those last words from the monk, Medea would be returned to the mortal realm.