A Request to all Tribes and Nomads

Morphine

KMmgFdYyxl8Wy5ekYf5uk3LDPMwIQgnGx1jYZMMxfllgW50mRQr0zJBXEt_ifVEb8LH_-_9mYDaiMn39CYbaQCjqFMhOxtcD-B5-sCoEKW2Kup63a99DY-Sza_XHtIhpT2zn3OL_clMhKuRKD9kiRu4

A formal letter is sent across the realm of Aevos, appealing to the nomadic and stationary tribal peoples. The following missive is written in Common, with minor grammatical errors.

San bain uu, fellow people of the land.

I send you this parchment with good tidings and good fortune. It is of great importance to me, as galyn takhilch of clan Tungkhuidai that I emphasize the value of a bountiful hunt. For many moons, my people have hunted and gathered many game animals and sold their precious flesh and meat to others, or fed our own families. However, in traditional Turghit fashion, such an excursion is better when shared with others of the same mind and heart. That is why, my clan, my people, and myself, extend this offering to you all in the hopes you will accept. We would like to host a nerge across the lands of Aevos.

nerge is a massive hunting expedition that involves a large encirclement of the land, followed by an enclosure of this circle, and as the hunters slowly reach the middle, they kill whatever game they find. When the nerge is finished, and the clans meet at the center, a feast is held with some of the bounty earned that day. The rest is either stored or sold by those who hunted it.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to send me a letter upon the wing.

Many thanks and much peace come to you.

Goatskin Brush Personal Use
Tungkhuidai Gantulga, Eldest Member of Clan Tungkhuidai

Spoiler

There's no specific date for this yet, as we're still in the planning phases, but this is just a way for my character to find out IRPly who would be interested, and we can go from there. Our plan is to have most of the hunting be mechanical, and literally just people hunting in-game animal NPC's that they come across. However, we may have large beasts that are ST run, as I'm currently talking to an ST about it. 

I would prefer IRP responses to be written on in-game letters, if possible. If not, just emote the response on this thread. If you want to discuss anything OOCly with me in a more immediate way, feel free to find me on Discord and send a message!

My Discord: _morphine_

I'm in a good amount of nomadic discords already, so I shouldn't be hard to find!

The Lur-Khan takes note of the missive that had reached him, his thoughts dwell on the prospect of this great ‘nerge’ and he enters his yurt. Preparing a Missive in turn.

The orc chief takes a seat, preparing a phial of Lapis Ink and a quill as he begins scratching onto the parchment in turn…

To the Azh known as Gantulga,

I am Gutlug’Lurkhan, Khan of Clan Lur under Madoc’Lurgoth of Clan Lur. And I have received your summons, and I shall answer it. You speak of a great ‘Nerge’ as your people call it, a great hunt that acts as a maelstrom of arrows and spears. This ritual honours Votar, the Bub’Hozh Ilzgûl of the Hunt. I know not how many your clan numbers yet, from what little I have seen from your people so far, numbers mean very little outside of true character. 

I shall answer your summons, Tungkhuidai Gantulga of the Turghit.

Lûp Votar

Lûp Krug

Lûp Lur

56291F8D-B106-4A3C-9230-6921EF0EF69F.png.774ebedd4a191a22655f6cfe530df349.png
The final missive has been stamped with the seal of Clan Lur.

A man rode into the camp of the Turghits, clad in a fur hat and a red dipped coat whilst sitting steady upon his horse. He respectfully dipped his head toward the Khan of the Turghits as he passed off a letter stamped with the two-headed eagle of Vlachia. 

"We of Vlachia send you humble greetings, Khan of the Turghits, from our camp up in the northern stretches of the continent. We have heard the call for a hunting expedition and we have found it worthwhile. Our lands are covered in great beasts clad in fur, tall and horned, large and clawed. We invite you to our lands to host this hunt with our people so we may wet our blades together and break bread."