Missives from the Goldhand

I, Grimni Goldhand; son of Grima Goldhand and true heir of Tungdil Goldhand, hereby make the following announcements regarding the past, present and future of the Gilded Clan, the Heirs of Tungdil; da Aurokanar.

I. THE PAST
i. Regarding the Goldhand massacre by the hand of Torsun Goldhand;
    a. Rylanor Goldhand is recognised as a conspirator and will henceforth be named traitor to the Goldhand clan and thusly exiled. He will recieve a grudge to his name and that of all who are of his blood and seed.

b. Torsun Goldhand is recognised as a conspirator and perpetrator and will henceforth be named traitor to the Goldhand clan and thusly exiled. He will, however, have his grudge forgiven and not extended into this new generation, as it has come to light that a great illness plagued the Dwed's mind and led to his being thoroughly manipulated by his more devious kin.

c. Davli Goldhand is recognised as a conspirator and will henceforth be named traitor to the Goldhand clan and thusly exiled. He will recieve a grudge to his name and that of all who are of his blood and seed.

II. THE PRESENT

i. Grimni Goldhand is henceforth named Clan Father of the Aurokanar and assumes all powers, grudges and debts that come with such a claim.

ii.  Davli Goldhand, son of Dorimnur Goldhand, is hereby stripped of his Goldhand status. He will no longer be welcome to call himself Goldhand, to seek sanctuary in its Clanhall or bear the title of Heir of Tungdil. Any and all items bearing any sigil, name or iconography of the Aurokanar, Goldhand, Tungdil or any other member of the venerated Elder clan are expected to be surrendered to the Clan Father, immediately. Any refusal to accept this declaration will be met with a swift and just grudging.

iii. Alaric Grimgold is called to meet, immediately, with the Goldhand Clanfather to discuss the future of their clans and the connection they supposedly share with the venerated Paragon; Tungdil Goldhand, son of Urguan. The shared blood between the Clan Fathers by way of Klouf Grimgold offers them the courtesy of being informed that the intent of the discussion shall be the following points;
    a. Here, Alaric Grimgold will accept that if he is to claim blood from the venerated Paragon; Tungdil Goldhand, his clan's position is beneath that of the Goldhand clan and should offer their Elder clan the proper subservience and loyalty that is their due.
    b. Any Grimgolds that wish to instead offer true veneration to their joint ancestor may appeal to the Goldhand Clan Father to be admitted into the Gilded Tree and adopted as true Goldhands.
    c. Refusal by the Grimgolds to accept these terms will have their claims to joint ancestry to Tungdil Goldhand severed and all a petition made to the Grand King to forcibly remove the word Gold from their clan's name along with its connotations to the venerated Ancestor. Further refusal to these terms will be cause for considerations of grudgement.

III. THE FUTURE
i. All Clan Relics of Tungdil's line are henceforth demanded to be returned to their rightful owners. By blood or by gold, the articles of the Aurokanar will be restored. The recognised and revered relics are as follows;
    a. Tungdil's First Coin
    b. Tungdil's Scales
    c. Tungdil's Armour
    d. The Twin Blades
    e. The Book of Trades

ii. The Clan Father of the Ireheart Clan is requested to meet with the Goldhand Clan Father at his earliest convenience, so that they may discuss their clan's history and past grudges.

I leave you now with the following dictums from my Clan;

You cannot tarnish the shine of Gold.

You cannot make a deal when you are dead.

Grimni Goldhand

Clan Father of the Goldhand Clan

Heir to Tungdil Goldhand

Edited by BoredBrit

"I wish ye good luck, Grimni, with your endeavours," Narvi commented appraisingly at the missive, still not a Goldhand.

Bold,” would be all Ulfric would say as he read the missive, wondering where his old friend Rylanor would even be nowadays.